Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Advice Needed Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Advice Needed Here (365 Views)

Confession Tim.e... seun your Attention Is needed here / Help Needed Here!!! / Seun Of Nairaland Your Attention Is Needed Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Here by VKconcept(m): 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2019
Good Afternoon Nairalanders,
I promise my cousin that i would seek advice here. My cousin is seeking admission into OAU to study Nursing but her UTME mark is low to get her choice of course.
The problem here now she's confuse on other science courses to go for.

Thanks in advance
Re: Advice Needed Here by Antinatalist: 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2019
Wrong section. This should belong to education not politics.
Re: Advice Needed Here by daewoorazer(m): 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
VKconcept:
I promise my cousin that i would seek advice here. My cousin is seeking admission into OAU to study Nursing but her UTME mark is low to get her choice of course.
Thanks in advance

Medical lab science is very lucrative too...shalom
Re: Advice Needed Here by VKconcept(m): 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2019
daewoorazer:

Medical lab science is very lucrative too...shalom

Have suggested that too but Medical Laboratory isnt offer in OAU
Thanks
Re: Advice Needed Here by VKconcept(m): 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2019
Antinatalist:
Wrong section. This should belong to education not politics.

Okay thanks
Re: Advice Needed Here by littledarline(f): 9:33am On Sep 05, 2019
Instead of Nursing, she could go for any of the biological sciences in the Faculty of Science i.e. Microbiology, Botany (was not accredited last year), Biochemistry, Zoology. The issue with the admission will now be if she did not choose the Faculty ab-initio, she might not be considered considering the number of people who chose them and their performance. Hoping that solves it. Best of luck to her

VKconcept:

Thanks in advance

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Guber: Pdp’s Candidate Not Walkover For APC – Oshiomhole / Obaseki Congratulates Buhari On Victory At Presidential Election Petition Tribun / Nationalism Vs Internationalism: The Last Battle For Humanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.