Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Reno Omokri Answers Follower Who Asked If TB Joshua Is Of God - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Answers Follower Who Asked If TB Joshua Is Of God (2327 Views)

GEJ's Former Adviser, Reno Omokri, Answers A Fan's Question About Onitsha / The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him / Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Answers Follower Who Asked If TB Joshua Is Of God by micheal34(m): 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2019

Reno Omokri had an interesting answer to give when an Instagram follower asked him if he thinks TB Joshua is a true man of God.

“I don’t know if he’s of God or not,” Reno replied, adding: “I generally want nothing to do with him and I will have nothing to do with anyone connected to him.”

https://hotfrom9ja.com/i-want-nothing-to-do-with-him-or-with-anyone-connected-to-him-reno-omokri-answers-follower-who-asked-if-tb-joshua-is-of-god/
Re: Reno Omokri Answers Follower Who Asked If TB Joshua Is Of God by makeitijn: 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2019
Me too, I don't think that dude is from God.

He probably enterred into a heavy covenant with Satan.
You know yuurubas mix religion and VOODOO without much adoo

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Answers Follower Who Asked If TB Joshua Is Of God by Tomide007: 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
makeitijn:

Yh....I'm very careful of a pastor that every reknown man of God refuses to associate with.
Re: Reno Omokri Answers Follower Who Asked If TB Joshua Is Of God by aremuforlife(m): 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2019
makeitijn:

You talk too much, your type always believe whatever come out of Reno mouth.
The scoan ministries has been existing close to 3 decades and it's still waxing strong. What proof do you want again .
Most everything be tribalism or you just want to put your frustration on his ministration

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Answers Follower Who Asked If TB Joshua Is Of God by aremuforlife(m): 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2019
[s][/s]
Tomide007:

Yh....I'm very careful of a pastor that every reknown man of God refuses to associate with.[/q[quote]
uote]
Just like the way JESUS was not associated with, in his own land.
What criterials do you use to measure the reknown men of God
Re: Reno Omokri Answers Follower Who Asked If TB Joshua Is Of God by seunmsg(m): 5:37pm On Sep 01, 2019
makeitijn:

Is Reno from God?

If Reno is a perfect example of a Christian, then I don’t want anything to do with Christians or anybody connected to them. If Christians are still a true reflection of Jesus Christ, then I’m cool with all Christians.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Answers Follower Who Asked If TB Joshua Is Of God by Tomide007: 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2019
aremuforlife:
[s][/s]
Hmm Jesus was not associated with ....interesting....john the Baptist was the biggest prophet in the land during the era of Jesus....soo big that the pharises were scared of speaking ILL against him lest they be stoned to death......from Gods word we know that he set the solitary in families.........and I'm not saying that u shouldn't go to his church or something ....I said I AM VERY CAREFUL....singular.....I'm not attacking your faith sir
Re: Reno Omokri Answers Follower Who Asked If TB Joshua Is Of God by aremuforlife(m): 5:54pm On Sep 01, 2019
[/quote][quote author=Tomide007 post=81821682]
Hmm Jesus was not associated with ....interesting....john the Baptist was the biggest prophet in the land during the era of Jesus....soo big that the pharises were scared of speaking ILL against him lest they be stoned to death......from Gods word we know that he set the solitary in families.........and I'm not saying that u shouldn't go to his church or something ....I said I AM VERY CAREFUL....singular.....I'm not attacking your faith sir
i am not even going to his church but i do watch is program and im yet to see reason why you all castigate him, He is well respected outside the country.
can you tell me what is he doing that he is not doing well or that makes you to believe that the re-known pastor are doing well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Answers Follower Who Asked If TB Joshua Is Of God by Afamed: 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2019
Gullible followers. Asking another God creature if another God creature is of God. Who's Reno himself to know / determine someone is of God?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Answers Follower Who Asked If TB Joshua Is Of God by Tomide007: 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
aremuforlife:

i am not even going to is curch but i do watch is program and im yet to see reason why you all castigate him, He is well respected outside the country.
can you tell me what is he doing that he is not doing well or that makes you to believe that the re-known pastor are doing well.
I was also addicted to the program, not really addicted but sort of enjoyed watching him...especially the way he cast out demons etc. And God spoke to me about what I was watching through a dream. . pls I'm not stopping you or anyone......we av the same access to God...ask him, he doesn't hide anything from us...once again feel free to watch, am not attacking your believe.... This is between I and my father. As long as it drives you to Christ, I'll gladly pay for ur sub to keep watching (Not like I go really pay oo, lol)..….The holy spirit will guide us in all truth.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Answers Follower Who Asked If TB Joshua Is Of God by aremuforlife(m): 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
[/quote][quote author=Tomide007 post=81822309]
I was also addicted to the program, not really addicted but sort of enjoyed watching him...especially the way he cast out demons etc. And God spoke to me about what I was watching through a dream. . pls I'm not stopping you or anyone......we av the same access to God...ask him, he doesn't hide anything from us...once again feel free to watch, am not attacking your believe.... This is between I and my father. As long as it drives you to Christ, I'll gladly pay for ur sub to keep watching (Not like I go really pay oo, lol)..….The holy spirit will guide us in all truth.
Like I said earlier, you talk too much. What do you mean you will pay for my sub. Please take your sub money to the less privilege in your environ
Re: Reno Omokri Answers Follower Who Asked If TB Joshua Is Of God by partnerbizn(f): 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
I rate the answer 8/10.

Goos one.

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 807 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
Re: Reno Omokri Answers Follower Who Asked If TB Joshua Is Of God by Tomide007: 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
aremuforlife:

Like I said earlier, you talk too much. What do you mean you will pay for my sub. Please take your sub money to the less privilege in your environ
Sorry I didn't mean to offend you....I wrote lol....u can see that its a joke ....don't be quick to anger bro. .
Re: Reno Omokri Answers Follower Who Asked If TB Joshua Is Of God by ruggedtimi(m): 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2019
People think the man is a fake man of God because he is not looking flashy.
Re: Reno Omokri Answers Follower Who Asked If TB Joshua Is Of God by Whiteangel1234: 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2019
God Bless TB Joshua

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Answers Follower Who Asked If TB Joshua Is Of God by boss1310(m): 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2019
any pastor who doesn't subject himself to the politics of the land,any pastor who instead of showing off flashy cars,private jets,expensive wears rather has been of help to thousands of people around the world thats who I call a real pastor
he doesnt mix with the mainstream pastors we have in Nigeria today who task their poor members to help build schools yet can't give those poor members any discount to afford the school fees,this man pay for school fees,give scholarships,give bags of food to the poor and thats enough for me to warrant being a good pastor.am not surprised most pastors or members of popular churches don't like him.I don't attend his church but whether you want to believe he is of God or not he is way better than most business men you people call pastors today

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Answers Follower Who Asked If TB Joshua Is Of God by helinues: 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2019
Reno with no manners
Re: Reno Omokri Answers Follower Who Asked If TB Joshua Is Of God by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
Reno omo kiri-kiri aka wendell simlin aka omo kriminal grin
Re: Reno Omokri Answers Follower Who Asked If TB Joshua Is Of God by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 01, 2019
aremuforlife:

You talk too much, your type always believe whatever come out of Reno mouth.
The scoan ministries has been existing close to 3 decades and it's still waxing strong. What proof do you want again .
Most everything be tribalism or you just want to put your frustration on his ministration
you shouldn't throw stone at any Dog that barks , TB Joshua being of God or non is not of we to judge ,me i believe i him
Re: Reno Omokri Answers Follower Who Asked If TB Joshua Is Of God by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 01, 2019
Reno gave an unbiased response to that follower. If you want to know if T.B Joshua is of God do the following;
1. Study your bible and then compare his doctrines if they are line with the scriptures do not just look at his good deeds alone.
2. Go to the Lord in prayers for deeper revelations as this what makes you a Christian( personal communion with your maker).
Note: Don't judge a book by it's cover but by it's content.
Personally I weight the knowledge of the word of God in a preacher before listening to him. I don't judge his appearance or what people think about him. If he is not soaked in the word then I switch immediately to another
Re: Reno Omokri Answers Follower Who Asked If TB Joshua Is Of God by Miracleboy2019: 9:22am On Sep 02, 2019
I am greatly disappointed with Reno’s response. It shows his mind is distorted

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Answers Follower Who Asked If TB Joshua Is Of God by Triton1996(m): 9:24am On Sep 02, 2019
First of all, Reno isn't God , how can you be asking a mere mortal if another man is from God? We need to think well in this country, a lot of us have sense but we dont use and that is why people like reno will make a comment and we will just swallow it hook line and sinker.

We have the bible to lead us in knowing all these things yet we want men to tell us all.

TB Joshua is just someone who has faced persecutions in the hands of men, yet, this man still rise above all hatred , dont you guys get tired at all??

May God give you all of you wisdom!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Answers Follower Who Asked If TB Joshua Is Of God by Miracleboy2019: 9:25am On Sep 02, 2019
I don’t know if he is if God or not would have helped coverup his foolishness but to now say I cant have anything to do with him or anyone close to him revealed his hidden intentions....
Re: Reno Omokri Answers Follower Who Asked If TB Joshua Is Of God by Oshoboy01: 9:39am On Sep 02, 2019
""But as for you, O man of God, flee these things. Pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, steadfastness, gentleness""

If Reno is truly a man of God, he should follow all these things the bible says about being a man of God...that comment is technically filled with Hatred.

Please, what is reno's church seff? Where is his church? This man is just running a social media church and calling himself pastor.

Go to bed man
Re: Reno Omokri Answers Follower Who Asked If TB Joshua Is Of God by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
Reno Omokri is a clown. He worships Atiku a corrupt wasteman who is desperate for power and patronises marabout(witchdoctors)

Re: Reno Omokri Answers Follower Who Asked If TB Joshua Is Of God by J8520456: 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
I am not surprised that Reno Omokri made such a statement about TB Joshua. He recently said Jesus is NOT the Son of God and Christians should stop praying in the name of Jesus - https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/08/13/jesus-is-not-god-bible-is-different-from-scriptures-reno-omokri/

Since TB Joshua is doing miracles in Jesus' name and proving the reality of Jesus in an unbelieving generation - that's why Reno doesn't want to have 'anything to do with him'.

(1) (Reply)

Rating Of Nigeria Among Other Countries. (pictures) / Bishop Oyedepo Declares War On The Federal Government For CAMA / SARS receive 48k as salary, frustration is expected – Journalist Somtoo Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.