Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Earn Up To ₦35,000 From Your Whatsapp Status - See How - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Earn Up To ₦35,000 From Your Whatsapp Status - See How (22980 Views)

Best Android Phones Within Prices Of 30,000 To 35,000 Naira (2020) / Man Earns N180,000 From Phone Charging Monthly In Lafia / What Is Your Highest Views On Your Whatsapp Status...see Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Up To ₦35,000 From Your Whatsapp Status - See How by mp3center(m): 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2019
Whatsapp has apparently been one of the best chatting apps ever with about a billion daily active users. It has some interesting features which allow you to view Pictures, Short Videos, and thoughts of your family and friends, I mean your contacts that are on Whatsapp.

The status feature was created sometime around February 2017 to help in uploading pictures, videos(short clips not less than a minute), and write up in which users share thoughts all these features last for 24hours before Automatic deletion.

You can post memes, jokes, funny, videos, and share your thoughts about something and more...

But the BIG Question is have you ever made money from these features?

In this post, I would be teaching you on how to make some cool cash on WhatsApp status

All you need to do to make money on your Whatsapp status is to build a solid FanBase which is a hard task but after the phase, you can start making money and get more fans to view your post.

[center]Step By Step Instructions On How To Make Money From Your Whatsapp Status[/center]

1. Knowing the Nook and Cranny

Try to know the purpose of creating a WhatsApp channel before going into it.

There are various WhatsApp channels made for different purposes like posting of meme, funny videos, politics, motivation talks and more. You can pick any topics by yourself which you can discuss all the time and not get bored.

2. Setting up Your Whatsapp Channel

After you must have known the purpose of the channel, the next step is to set up a WhatsApp channel where you can post to make money. Thus get 2 WhatsApp account, which one would be for business(WhatsApp channel) while the other would be your personal account.

Now, download WhatsApp business and WhatsApp messenger mobile app which is 2 separate app but same WhatsApp platform. Use the Whatsapp messenger to keep your personal WhatsApp account private to prevent from clusters you might be experiencing on WhatsApp business, then use the WhatsApp business app for the channel.

And also, you would be having a lot of contacts on your phone, please make sure you save your new contacts in a folder or group, different from your main contacts so as to prevent clusters...

3. Give Your Brand A Name

After the registration and all, you can now give it a brand name that would fit into the purpose of creating the channel. You can make logo design and write a description of your channel.

4. Get A lot of Subscribers on your channel

To get a lot of subscribers for more people to view your status and for companies to pay to place an advert on your channel, you have to create a broadcast message including your name in this format : https:///234XXXXXXXXXX/ and persuade them to click on link and send you their names so you can add to their number, and also encourage them to save your number as your channel name.

You can also customize the link so that your users don’t forget what to do when they click on the link. For example https:///send?phone=234XXXXXXXXXX&text=Hello,+I+want+to+be+a+part+of+the+channel

The link says; “I Want To Be A Part Of The channel “

You can customize that link to your taste, change the 234 to your phone number and the text can be changed to anything you like by adding that “+” sign to separate each word.

5. Bring Awareness to Your channel

Now, to bring awareness to your channel you need to be active and always post on a regular basis and always engage your audience. This would make them crave for more and always view your post. You could actually do airtime give away.

6. Setup Auto-Responder

On your WhatsApp business account, go to Business Settings and set AWAY, GREETING and QUICK REPLIES. This will save you the stress of replying each user who wants to join your channel.

If you not available, they will automatically receive a message that you’re not there, and when they message you, they will be greeted automatically and you can also set keywords that will command the bot of how to reply your users.

[center]How To Make Money From Your WhatsApp Channel[/center]

There are 3 major ways to make money from your Whatsapp channel that has a lot of subscribers already. Please note that you can be creative enough to create other means to make money

1. Placing an advert of people's products

People love to advertise their products to create awareness of their products and are ready to pay for the service. So you can screenshot the number of your views to them as you get paid for placing the advert on your channel. This can accumulate 20k every week of more.

2. Sell people's products

You could reach out to the company and participate in their affiliate marketing program. Find companies with high commission rate and do it. Some companies offer up to N5,000 per referral. You can earn up to N50,000 per month depending on your viewers and the company’s commission rate.

3. Sell Your Own Product

If you have a business to showcase to your subscribers, you can easily do that on your channel. After all, you have the channel to make that possible. Assuming you want to get a referral to a program that will give you quick money, you can easily post it to get referrals.

Isn’t that amazing?

But one thing you have to note is that, don’t spam your users with business opportunity all the time. At least, fulfil the purpose of the channel. Give 20% for business and 80% for your viewers because they are there for the contents.

Source: https://www.rammyblog.com.ng/2019/08/earn-up-to-35000-from-your-whatsapp.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Earn Up To ₦35,000 From Your Whatsapp Status - See How by mp3center(m): 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2019
mp3center:
Whatsapp has apparently been one of the best chatting apps ever with about a billion daily active users. It has some interesting features which allow you to view Pictures, Short Videos, and thoughts of your family and friends, I mean your contacts that are on Whatsapp.

The status feature was created sometime around February 2017 to help in uploading pictures, videos(short clips not less than a minute), and write up in which users share thoughts all these features last for 24hours before Automatic deletion.

You can post memes, jokes, funny, videos, and share your thoughts about something and more...

But the BIG Question is have you ever made money from these features?

In this post, I would be teaching you on how to make some cool cash on WhatsApp status

All you need to do to make money on your Whatsapp status is to build a solid FanBase which is a hard task but after the phase, you can start making money and get more fans to view your post.

[center]Step By Step Instructions On How To Make Money From Your Whatsapp Status[/center]

1. Knowing the Nook and Cranny

Try to know the purpose of creating a WhatsApp channel before going into it.

There are various WhatsApp channels made for different purposes like posting of meme, funny videos, politics, motivation talks and more. You can pick any topics by yourself which you can discuss all the time and not get bored.

2. Setting up Your Whatsapp Channel

After you must have known the purpose of the channel, the next step is to set up a WhatsApp channel where you can post to make money. Thus get 2 WhatsApp account, which one would be for business(WhatsApp channel) while the other would be your personal account.

Now, download WhatsApp business and WhatsApp messenger mobile app which is 2 separate app but same WhatsApp platform. Use the Whatsapp messenger to keep your personal WhatsApp account private to prevent from clusters you might be experiencing on WhatsApp business, then use the WhatsApp business app for the channel.

And also, you would be having a lot of contacts on your phone, please make sure you save your new contacts in a folder or group, different from your main contacts so as to prevent clusters...

3. Give Your Brand A Name

After the registration and all, you can now give it a brand name that would fit into the purpose of creating the channel. You can make logo design and write a description of your channel.

4. Get A lot of Subscribers on your channel

To get a lot of subscribers for more people to view your status and for companies to pay to place an advert on your channel, you have to create a broadcast message including your name in this format : https:///234XXXXXXXXXX/ and persuade them to click on link and send you their names so you can add to their number, and also encourage them to save your number as your channel name.

You can also customize the link so that your users don’t forget what to do when they click on the link. For example https:///send?phone=234XXXXXXXXXX&text=Hello,+I+want+to+be+a+part+of+the+channel

The link says; “I Want To Be A Part Of The channel “

You can customize that link to your taste, change the 234 to your phone number and the text can be changed to anything you like by adding that “+” sign to separate each word.

5. Bring Awareness to Your channel

Now, to bring awareness to your channel you need to be active and always post on a regular basis and always engage your audience. This would make them crave for more and always view your post. You could actually do airtime give away.

6. Setup Auto-Responder

On your WhatsApp business account, go to Business Settings and set AWAY, GREETING and QUICK REPLIES. This will save you the stress of replying each user who wants to join your channel.

If you not available, they will automatically receive a message that you’re not there, and when they message you, they will be greeted automatically and you can also set keywords that will command the bot of how to reply your users.

[center]How To Make Money From Your WhatsApp Channel[/center]

There are 3 major ways to make money from your Whatsapp channel that has a lot of subscribers already. Please note that you can be creative enough to create other means to make money

1. Placing an advert of people's products

People love to advertise their products to create awareness of their products and are ready to pay for the service. So you can screenshot the number of your views to them as you get paid for placing the advert on your channel. This can accumulate 20k every week of more.

2. Sell people's products

You could reach out to the company and participate in their affiliate marketing program. Find companies with high commission rate and do it. Some companies offer up to N5,000 per referral. You can earn up to N50,000 per month depending on your viewers and the company’s commission rate.

3. Sell Your Own Product

If you have a business to showcase to your subscribers, you can easily do that on your channel. After all, you have the channel to make that possible. Assuming you want to get a referral to a program that will give you quick money, you can easily post it to get referrals.

Isn’t that amazing?

But one thing you have to note is that, don’t spam your users with business opportunity all the time. At least, fulfil the purpose of the channel. Give 20% for business and 80% for your viewers because they are there for the contents.

Source: https://www.rammyblog.com.ng/2019/08/earn-up-to-35000-from-your-whatsapp.html

Re: Earn Up To ₦35,000 From Your Whatsapp Status - See How by Oloyedecherry: 11:58pm On Sep 01, 2019
Dear Nairalanders,

Please a brother just got a job at around lekki and is in urgent (he is resuming tomorrow, monday) need of a temporary accommodation for atmost a period of six months, he is ready to pay a pairing up fee as small as #10,000/ month due to the fact that he just got a job and also he will also be responsible for things at home too (Financially and physically). Please help a brother.
You can contact through 08126744429.
Considering distance and t.fare, Pairing up fee can go as high as 15-20k per month.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Earn Up To ₦35,000 From Your Whatsapp Status - See How by projecttopics2: 6:20am On Sep 02, 2019
Good one there
Re: Earn Up To ₦35,000 From Your Whatsapp Status - See How by Attempt: 10:10am On Sep 02, 2019
Quite informative I've been trying this for a while now. Thumbs Up
Re: Earn Up To ₦35,000 From Your Whatsapp Status - See How by efembaba(m): 10:28am On Sep 02, 2019
Tnks op.. A question sir if I use my original phone number that I use for personal whatsapp to register with d business i am just getting, won't all my contacts automatically be placed on d new business whatsapp
Re: Earn Up To ₦35,000 From Your Whatsapp Status - See How by mp3center(m): 10:43am On Sep 02, 2019
efembaba:
Tnks op.. A question sir if I use my original phone number that I use for personal whatsapp to register with d business i am just getting, won't all my contacts automatically be placed on d new business whatsapp

All your contacts will be added
Re: Earn Up To ₦35,000 From Your Whatsapp Status - See How by efembaba(m): 11:56am On Sep 02, 2019
mp3center:

All your contacts will be added
tnks pls I've been trying to customize my link with no success could u re explain that part?
Re: Earn Up To ₦35,000 From Your Whatsapp Status - See How by mp3center(m): 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
efembaba:
tnks pls I've been trying to customize my link with no success could u re explain that part?

https://faq.whatsapp.com/af/android/26000030/

Follow that link, It will help you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Advantages Of Using VPN Services In Nigeria. / SOLUTION : Low Storage Memory Of Your Gadgets / Six False Ideas About Your Smartphone You Have Believed All Your Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.