Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,944 members, 7,956,564 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:06 PM

Breaking: Police Finally Arrested Bobrisky Over Indecency - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking: Police Finally Arrested Bobrisky Over Indecency (4853 Views)

Nigerians Drag Bobrisky Over His N450M Mansion Document He Shared (pix) / Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal / Bisi Almi Slams Bobrisky Over Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Dakolo Rape Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Police Finally Arrested Bobrisky Over Indecency by nelsonjay(m): 6:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
Instagram famed crossdresser Idris Okuneye alias Bobrisky has been arrested by the Police for breach of public peace and indecency and is currently in police custody.

Bobrisky who escaped to evade arrest following the deployment of policemen to scuttle his planned birthday celebrations.

Bobrisky who turned 28 on Saturday had planned a birthday bash at the Pearls Gardens in Lekki Phase 1 on Saturday and another slated for Paradise Boat Club, Victoria Island on Sunday.

But Police Commissioner Zubairu Muazu ordered the deployment of water-tight security to ensure the party did not hold and also arrest Bobrisky, other crossdressers found.

According to the police, the government was not ready to allow the continuous breach of existing laws, noting that allowing the public display of actions that could corrupt young people was inimical to national consciousness.

A signal from the Lagos Police Command to Elemoro, Epe, Alausa and Victoria Island noted that the “popular celebrity and male barbie” was to celebrate his birthday at 10 am at the Pearls Gardens in Lekki Phase 1 and thereafter host a party at Club DNA, 76 Adetokumbo Ademola Street, opposite Eko Hotel and Suite, Victoria Island by 10 pm on Sunday.

Read More: https://mystatenews.com/breaking-police-finally-arrested-bobrisky-over-indecency/

Re: Breaking: Police Finally Arrested Bobrisky Over Indecency by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2019
Like Bobrisky, like Naira Marley. grin A loose tongue will always get you into trouble.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Police Finally Arrested Bobrisky Over Indecency by donbachi(m): 6:21pm On Sep 01, 2019
they should charge him to court...then straight to prison.so dat gay prisoners go use him nyansh play tinko.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Police Finally Arrested Bobrisky Over Indecency by Sirmuel1(m): 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
Too bad. His mouth implicated him
Re: Breaking: Police Finally Arrested Bobrisky Over Indecency by yinkus6750(m): 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2019
Hmmmmmm
Then police have a lot to do.
Am yet to understand the law heshe infringed upon.
Why wasn't Denrele arrested in his hey days, among several other people of his likes.
Also, other gays that are well known, move freely.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Police Finally Arrested Bobrisky Over Indecency by ebuk4real(m): 6:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
grin

I just hope we get serious in this country...

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Police Finally Arrested Bobrisky Over Indecency by ekitimanalways(m): 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2019
yinkus6750:
Hmmmmmm
Then police have a lot to do.
Am yet to understand the law heshe infringed upon.
Why wasn't Denrele arrested in his hey days, among several other people of his likes.
Also, other gays that are well known, move freely.
Denrele in his heyday was wise enough to guard his tongue.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Police Finally Arrested Bobrisky Over Indecency by Jochabed(f): 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2019
It serves him right.
Re: Breaking: Police Finally Arrested Bobrisky Over Indecency by Eportal123: 7:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
Rot in hell you devil.
Re: Breaking: Police Finally Arrested Bobrisky Over Indecency by Hintona(f): 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2019
WE All KNOW BOBRISKY IS AN 80's KID
what did we expect?, eighties people come and carry your own o
Re: Breaking: Police Finally Arrested Bobrisky Over Indecency by Charleys: 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2019
What prison will they put him or her... Male or female prison?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Police Finally Arrested Bobrisky Over Indecency by philo3(m): 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2019
All this people that know government ... smh
Re: Breaking: Police Finally Arrested Bobrisky Over Indecency by srclark: 7:38pm On Sep 01, 2019
i am not understanding so what will happen to tom boys ? is that not cross dressing also

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Police Finally Arrested Bobrisky Over Indecency by Adepet222(f): 7:42pm On Sep 01, 2019
This table that police men are shaking henhen. Make I no talk sha ooo.
Re: Breaking: Police Finally Arrested Bobrisky Over Indecency by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
We are now waiting patiently for all the ogas at the top that will openly stand by that dude.... and come bail him out.

where They at...?

[img]https://media./images/41167f8c8c14859d225f2f8e9017eb82/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Police Finally Arrested Bobrisky Over Indecency by avrex3k(m): 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
Arrest him for what my country??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Police Finally Arrested Bobrisky Over Indecency by HimName: 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
The police should first deep shim face in a bucket laddened with water to help them know how to address shim (Miss Idris or Mr Idris ).
Re: Breaking: Police Finally Arrested Bobrisky Over Indecency by selfdefence: 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2019
no be small thing o, e dey happen sha, meanwhile on another note i advise you not miss out on this weeks episode of Vskit Voice to Fame, so many talents are being showcased there.
Re: Breaking: Police Finally Arrested Bobrisky Over Indecency by selfdefence: 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2019
hahaha grin how would you know, me make i go beta thing with my life, theres a lot to do on my tecno phone
HimName:
The police should first deep shim face in a bucket laddened with water to help them know how to address shim (Miss Idris or Mr Idris ).
Re: Breaking: Police Finally Arrested Bobrisky Over Indecency by Hiiee433(m): 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
How did his tongue implicate him,pls enlighten

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Police Finally Arrested Bobrisky Over Indecency by CHARLOE(m): 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2019
Do u want to learn Digital Photography & Video Editing @ a cheap/pocket-friendly price? Want to be your own Boss?, or perhaps u sell online? Then register for the upcoming Training for just 20k only!

Re: Breaking: Police Finally Arrested Bobrisky Over Indecency by nicepoker101(m): 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2019
Sirmuel1:
Too bad. His mouth implicated him
HER mouth implicated HIM grin
Re: Breaking: Police Finally Arrested Bobrisky Over Indecency by Sirmuel1(m): 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2019
nicepoker101:
HER mouth implicated HIM grin

Gbam! cheesy
Re: Breaking: Police Finally Arrested Bobrisky Over Indecency by ThePreachersSon: 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
Charleys:
What prison will they put him or her... Male or female prison?

Male O. Maximum prison will do.

Shey he has been forming Porsche! When starving men for prison drill am finish, his brain will reset.
Re: Breaking: Police Finally Arrested Bobrisky Over Indecency by YusufTheGreat: 10:13pm On Sep 01, 2019
Adepet222:
shut up is bobrisky bigger than Nigerian Police, You re suppose to be saying the table that bobrisky is shaking eeh will put him in trouble. And it has finally put him.
Re: Breaking: Police Finally Arrested Bobrisky Over Indecency by Adepet222(f): 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
YusufTheGreat:
shut up is bobrisky bigger than Nigerian Police, You re suppose to be saying the table that bobrisky is shaking eeh will put him in trouble. And it has finally put him.
U can anything u want but u can't shut me up.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Police Finally Arrested Bobrisky Over Indecency by chigoziri2403(m): 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2019
I hope this is not another attempt by bloggers to trend
Re: Breaking: Police Finally Arrested Bobrisky Over Indecency by Oloyedecherry: 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2019
Dear Nairalanders,

Please a brother just got a job at around lekki and is in urgent (he is resuming tomorrow, monday) need of a temporary accommodation for atmost a period of six months, he is ready to pay a pairing up fee as small as #10,000/ month due to the fact that he just got a job and also he will also be responsible for things at home too (Financially and physically). Please help a brother.
You can contact through 08126744429.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Breaking: Police Finally Arrested Bobrisky Over Indecency by princejenks(m): 11:41pm On Sep 01, 2019
would be nice to see his mugshot and also he should be charged to court there after to teach him a lesson on how to guard his tongue next time, very anyhow human being!
Re: Breaking: Police Finally Arrested Bobrisky Over Indecency by 1shortblackboy: 11:48pm On Sep 01, 2019
this Bobrisky issue only shows we have very unserious people in positions of leadership in this country undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Police Finally Arrested Bobrisky Over Indecency by Donjazzy12(m): 12:26am On Sep 02, 2019
Adepet222:
Keep quiet keep supporting homosexuality, your eyes will soon clear
Re: Breaking: Police Finally Arrested Bobrisky Over Indecency by Nobody: 4:06am On Sep 02, 2019
Kul. Long overdue.

America is best country to relocate. Nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest Musiliu Obanikoro's Son For Doling Out Cash At Polling Units (pic) / Two Nairalanders Airforce1 And pinkjacket Gets Cissy After A Session Photos / Simi Dragged Over Her Shoes, Followers Say Its Heavier Than Cross Jesus Carried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.