Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Netflix Finally Sets A Release Date For Cardi’s Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Netflix Finally Sets A Release Date For Cardi’s Show (288 Views)

Girl's Wig Falls Off While Twerking For Cardi B / Ghanian Celebrity Roll On The Floor For Cardi B (video) / Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Netflix Finally Sets A Release Date For Cardi’s Show by thebiggestgists(m): 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
Netflix has set an official date for the premiere of Rythm+ Flow.

a long awaited hip hop competition series hosted by Cardi B, T.I and Chance the Rapper.

According to Netflix, the show isn’t one that can be finished in one sitting, as it will be the only series to come out weekly as opposed to the usual style of releasing all at once.

Each of the ten hour long episodes will show the journey from LA to New York to Atlanta to Chigago as the judges aim to ‘help undiscovered artists pursue their come up” over a period of three weeks.

In an Instagram video she posted announcing her position as a judge, she said,

“I’m looking for somebody that when I’m going to my car I’m gonna remember their music.

I’m gonna remember their face, I’m gonna remember their personality. We wanna find you, we wanna discover you.”

cc: MissyB3, Fynestboi

source:https://www.jalabase.com/gist/netflix-finally-sets-a-release-date-for-cardis-show/

(1) (Reply)

Never Build Big Business In A Foreign Land- Artist Behza Reacts Over Xenophobia / . / Bbnaija: "Before You Judge Tacha Make Sure You’re Perfect" — Psquare's Peter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.