Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House (34080 Views)

Sir Dee Speaks On Tacha's 'Body Odour' Rumors. See Reactions (Photos) / Bbnaija : Sir Dee Girlfriend Writes An Open Letter To Him / Meet The 21 2019 BBNaija Housemates: Simply Tacha, Kim Oprah, Sir Dee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Mrnoniz(m): 10:44pm On Sep 01, 2019
grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by LordMayor018: 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2019
BBNaija rubbish
Re: BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by SlyCharlie(m): 2:15am On Sep 02, 2019
dimexy247:
Ok but how does this make Nigeria a better place to live for her citizens?

Rubbish show organized by mad people, accepted and watched by fools and morons.
Also commented on by imbeciles undecided
Re: BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by boban007: 4:37am On Sep 02, 2019
skukimania:

Did I dispute her being a Yoruba, Yes or no? I only talked about the part I found incorrect.
So, is Esther a Muslim or a Christian name?
GO AND FIND OUT. DON'T BE A LAZY YOUTH. I THINK IT'S A BOKOHARAM NAME.
Re: BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by meobizy(f): 7:20am On Sep 02, 2019
dimexy247:
Ok but how does this make Nigeria a better place to live for her citizens?

Rubbish show organized by mad people, accepted and watched by fools and morons.
Yes. It keeps thieving politicians free of blame for three months. This season is longer than others by a week because of heavy lobbying by the Nigerian government.
Re: BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by meobizy(f): 7:24am On Sep 02, 2019
Meh, I didn’t feel this guy’s presence nor will I feel his absence. I find it funny that the most boring housemates are normally liked by the rest but loathed by viewers. The housemates know these weak links’ strategies but keep them around because of their non volatile peaceful natures.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by dimexy247(m): 7:26am On Sep 02, 2019
Exactly bro. Everything is so messed up in this country and the government and her citizens don't have a clue.

meobizy:

Yes. It keeps thieving politicians free of blame for three months. This season is longer than others by a week because of heavy lobbying by the Nigerian government.
Re: BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by meobizy(f): 7:28am On Sep 02, 2019
dimexy247:
Exactly bro. Everything is so messed up in this country and the government and her citizens don't have a clue.

It’s just another day in an African shit hole. Let the masses distract themselves with this the same way others distract themselves with soccer. Judging is a waste of time and effort.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Holamilekan97(m): 8:14am On Sep 02, 2019
Sir Dee just dey play safe game for that house.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by renewable1(m): 9:27am On Sep 02, 2019
My sir Dee

Do you need solar power system? We can work with your budget.

Check my signature.
Re: BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 02, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Only fools watch this evil show

The reward for immorality
Yet you are still commenting on a show that fools watch. Because it doesn't please you, you want to force your view on others.
Re: BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Emilycp(m): 11:39am On Sep 02, 2019
post=81826278:

Common kiddo.
If you don't like the show, you don't need to call other people that love and watch the show FOOLS.
That is too much from you.
No one forced you to click or open the thread.

We don't like the show also, but we don't go around calling million of people that are intrested in it fools!

Now go and return mummy's phone before she knocks your head from the back! cheesy
hey he said only fools he did not specify anyone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 Sex Filled Films To Watch On Netflix / Nigerian Man Throws Few Questions To BBNaija Fans / Fashola: Nollywood Movies Promoting Money Rituals, Encouraging Kidnapping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.