Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Bbnaija: Diane breaks down after Sir dee eviction, see how you voted - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Diane breaks down after Sir dee eviction, see how you voted (847 Views)

Bbnaija: Diane Bursts Into Tears As Mercy Tells Story Of Her Family (VIDEO) / BBNaija: Diane In Massive Cleavage-Baring Top As Biggie Makes Announcement / Sir Dee Speaks On Tacha's 'Body Odour' Rumors. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Diane breaks down after Sir dee eviction, see how you voted by gistembassy123: 8:10pm On Sep 01, 2019
Sleekgist.com reports that Sir dee has been evicted minutes after Esther was evicted.
Diane broke down in hot tears but Elozonam promises to comfort Diane as he denies any allegation of dry humping or any kind of humping.

As much as it hurts Diane that Sir Dee has been Evicted, she'd rather be in the #BBNaija House than outside with him.

Meanwhile Frodd has issued a warning. It's going to get "realer" in the House. Anyone who has something to say should say it to his face.
See how you voted and more here

https://sleekgist.com/bbnaija/bbnaija-sir-dee-evicted-from-the-house/

Re: Bbnaija: Diane breaks down after Sir dee eviction, see how you voted by profhenrii(m): 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2019
WOw
Re: Bbnaija: Diane breaks down after Sir dee eviction, see how you voted by meobizy(f): 8:11am On Sep 02, 2019
I knew with Esther gone Frodd will go rabid in that house. Time will reveal it. It was good to hear Esther gave him words to strengthen his mind. I assumed he’ll turn an emotional wreck on the night.

Seeing housemates I’ve grown to love break down emotionally weakens me also. Ebuka had to remind Diane that she was better off in the house than evicted. Those are the words of someone who already experienced the turmoil eating her up at the time.

(1) (Reply)

Longmans / Download Your Favorite Mp3s. / Afromelotique Standardize Nigerian Music Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.