Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Husband Cuts Off Man's Penis For Sleeping With His Wife In His House (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Cuts Off Man's Penis For Sleeping With His Wife In His House (Graphic) (12600 Views)

Husband Bites Off His Wife's Nose In Her Father's House (Graphic Photos, Video) / Jealous Indian Husband Cuts 'Cheating' Wife's Head Off, Carries It To Police / IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Cuts Off Man's Penis For Sleeping With His Wife In His House (Graphic) by Ritzy10(f): 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2019
A married man has made his fellow man useless after catching him having sex with his wife in their matrimonial home.

In a footage, the married man cut off the penis of the man after he came home unexpectedly.

According to an eyewitness, the man who bumped into them in his bedroom took a knife and cut off the victim's penis and put it inside a pot threatening to cook it.

It took the intervention of neighbors before the husband released the penis to the victim.

Re: Husband Cuts Off Man's Penis For Sleeping With His Wife In His House (Graphic) by Ritzy10(f): 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2019
Re: Husband Cuts Off Man's Penis For Sleeping With His Wife In His House (Graphic) by marshalldgreat(m): 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2019
Water don pass garri

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Cuts Off Man's Penis For Sleeping With His Wife In His House (Graphic) by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2019
Omo shocked

1 Like

Re: Husband Cuts Off Man's Penis For Sleeping With His Wife In His House (Graphic) by Oblitz(m): 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2019
shocked
Re: Husband Cuts Off Man's Penis For Sleeping With His Wife In His House (Graphic) by softwerk(f): 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2019
angry

OP the idiot is not completely useless now. At least he can act as an "unsullied" in the next Game of Thrones series coming soon.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Cuts Off Man's Penis For Sleeping With His Wife In His House (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2019
softwerk:
angry

OP the is not completely useless now. At least he can act as an "unsullied" in the next Game of Thrones series coming soon.
is it the same unsullied in the game of thrones that fvck or which one

1 Like

Re: Husband Cuts Off Man's Penis For Sleeping With His Wife In His House (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2019
the man chop wetin pass am
Re: Husband Cuts Off Man's Penis For Sleeping With His Wife In His House (Graphic) by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2019
all this old news and bloggers again

3 Likes

Re: Husband Cuts Off Man's Penis For Sleeping With His Wife In His House (Graphic) by VIRGINlabia(m): 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2019
Am in New Berries park Ogui juction Enugu downloading my Hero beer with cow tail, pls when the penis is fixed back let someone call me
Re: Husband Cuts Off Man's Penis For Sleeping With His Wife In His House (Graphic) by tooth4tooth: 9:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
That's too harsh now but serves him right. Fucking a woman in her husband's house
Re: Husband Cuts Off Man's Penis For Sleeping With His Wife In His House (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
This NEWS don REACH 3 YEARS naaa
Make Uh na Allow the MAN rest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Cuts Off Man's Penis For Sleeping With His Wife In His House (Graphic) by DAutoDiagnosis: 5:45am On Sep 02, 2019
Idiot man, you slept with someones wife, you let your self get caught, still leave your prick to be caught. He deserves it angry

1 Like

Re: Husband Cuts Off Man's Penis For Sleeping With His Wife In His House (Graphic) by Teacher1776(m): 6:34am On Sep 02, 2019
E yah. His night has finally come.

1 Like

Re: Husband Cuts Off Man's Penis For Sleeping With His Wife In His House (Graphic) by Kingluqman(m): 6:51am On Sep 02, 2019
grin grin
Re: Husband Cuts Off Man's Penis For Sleeping With His Wife In His House (Graphic) by Olodo24: 7:04am On Sep 02, 2019
What then happens to the cheating wife?
Re: Husband Cuts Off Man's Penis For Sleeping With His Wife In His House (Graphic) by wickedtuna: 9:01am On Sep 02, 2019
Baba dey pose make 2MP camera capture am well. I hope he uses the rest of his body part for good.
Re: Husband Cuts Off Man's Penis For Sleeping With His Wife In His House (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 02, 2019
That's it!

Fornication is a serious and punishable offence but people take it with levity.

those who have actually been cheated on can feel the pain.

But when the Shariah criminalizes it, they'll say Shariah is too primitive.

How on earth would a man cut another person's dick if that act was influenced by the extreme emotional pain the man felt upon realizing what has been happening behind him?

Fornication is a grave act! Deal with it!

Note: I am not justifying the man's act. in fact, Shariah doesn't justify it. (I mean the man that cut the other guy's d**k

under Shariah, the case should be reported to the authorities as they are the only ones who have power to carry out hadd punishments. And the punishment is whipping for unmarried persons or stoning for married persons. Not slicing d**k.

I have little knowledge about this but Emperor Imes probably knows more. So if you want argue, argue with your keypads or wait for his coming.

Imes, we await your coming grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Cuts Off Man's Penis For Sleeping With His Wife In His House (Graphic) by streetdisciple: 10:54am On Sep 02, 2019
Oma307:

is it the same unsullied in the game of thrones that fvck or which one

No unsullied fvcked in GOT..... them no get prick
Re: Husband Cuts Off Man's Penis For Sleeping With His Wife In His House (Graphic) by Shorsky1(m): 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
Please help a brother.I need a job anywhere in Benin city
Re: Husband Cuts Off Man's Penis For Sleeping With His Wife In His House (Graphic) by judgementyard(m): 2:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
see wetin konji dey cause, Vaseline crew guys now I see why you guys are so consistent, to avoid stories that touch the heart
Re: Husband Cuts Off Man's Penis For Sleeping With His Wife In His House (Graphic) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:32pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ritzy10:
A married man has made his fellow man useless after catching him having sex with his wife in their matrimonial home.

In a footage, the married man cut off the penis of the man after he came home unexpectedly.

According to an eyewitness, the man who bumped into them in his bedroom took a knife and cut off the victim's penis and put it inside a pot threatening to cook it.

It took the intervention of neighbors before the husband released the penis to the victim.

Too bad, Nigerians are becoming more heartless
Re: Husband Cuts Off Man's Penis For Sleeping With His Wife In His House (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
Wait let me understand u.

He came in, caught his wife with another man, cut his dick, put in a pot abi kettle......d one caught in the act was so speechless to defend himself?

Try reason where I dey go abeg.

(1) (Reply)

How To Protect Yourself Against Online Scam / NDLEA Arrests Drug Lord, Intercepts Diazepam, Cannabis, Loud / Gunmen Kill 4 Farmers In Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.