Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Miss Teen United Nations Nigeria Reality TV Show Hosts 2019 Edition In Delta - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Miss Teen United Nations Nigeria Reality TV Show Hosts 2019 Edition In Delta (33121 Views)

BBNaija: Innoson To Sponsor The 2019 Edition Of Big Brother Naija / BBNaija "Forget Wahala": Big Brother Naija Reveals The Theme Of 2019 Edition / Ultimate Love Nigeria Reality TV Show: List of Housemates and How to Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Teen United Nations Nigeria Reality TV Show Hosts 2019 Edition In Delta by AlexReports(m): 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2019
Miss Teen United Nations Nigeria Reality TV Show To Host 2019 Edition In Delta State With 20 Housemates

The 2019 Edition of Miss Teen United Nations Nigeria Reality Show is set to commence on the 30th of August 2019, where the Finalists will be engaged in camping activities for 7days until the 7th of September when the ceremonious grand finale/ Gala night will be held at Mount Ned Nwoko Resort, Idumuje-Ugboko, Delta State, A very captivating and Luxurion built Edifice in the heart of Delta.

Over 20participating teen housemates will be engaged, trained and nurtured in activities like cooking, quiz competition, creative arts and craft, skills acquisition and sports. The idea as remarkably said by the National Directior is to expose the inert abilities of The Nigerian Teenage Girl, as well as set iconic standards for other young teens in our society.

The Project's Director, Ms. Princess Ayoka also noted that the initiative is aimed at supporting young girls to leave a prudent and virtuous lifestyle, especially now that our cultural values and traditions may have become insignificant. She stressed that the winner of this edition must have done excellently well in all the house activities, including the voting strength of her fans and winning Tasks.
The winner will go ahead to represent Nigeria at the Miss Teen United Nations World pageant in India slated for 1st-10th November 2019.

The grand finale will be attended by high-profile personalities across several sectors in Nigeria and the globe.
This glam event will be filled with lots of entertaining presentations from the finalists.
Guest musical artistes, comedians and dancers will grace the Red carpet which starts at 12pm, as the main event will officially kickoff at 2pm.

Miss Teen United Nations Nigeria Reality Show is proudly supported by Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation, a non govermental organization that has maintained consistency in its support and encouragements for impact and humanitarian activities across Nigeria.

Other notable brands and Government parastatals more significantly
Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), Payporte, Delta State Ministry of Tourism and many more.

The event will be hosting dignitaries, such as Hon Prince Ned Munir Nwoko our Grand Patron and Special guest of honor. Other distinguished guests includes:
Chief Femi Fani Kayode former Minister for Aviation, Olorugun David Edevbie Chief of Staff of Delta State, Hon. Ibe Kachikwu former minister for State Petroleum,
Amb. John Fashanu the ex british international and Gladiator's exquisite host.

Many celebrities including Mrs Precious Fani Kayode, First Nigerian to win the Miss United Nation World title and Founder Snowhite Heart foundation Former Miss Teen United Nations Nigeria and ex-bigbrother housemate Jackye Madu, Otto Orondaam Humanitarian/Founder Slum2School foundation and many more, will be in attendance.

You really can't afford to miss this blockbuster! Stay tuned!

Re: Miss Teen United Nations Nigeria Reality TV Show Hosts 2019 Edition In Delta by AlexReports(m): 8:42pm On Sep 01, 2019
Contestants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Teen United Nations Nigeria Reality TV Show Hosts 2019 Edition In Delta by AlexReports(m): 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2019
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Teen United Nations Nigeria Reality TV Show Hosts 2019 Edition In Delta by FamousMonk: 11:46am On Sep 02, 2019
I don't judge a book by its cover.
Until I taste the pússy,I will reserve my comment..

angry

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Teen United Nations Nigeria Reality TV Show Hosts 2019 Edition In Delta by freemanbubble: 11:46am On Sep 02, 2019
Young stars

They are young
But down there they are not

If them catch you one on one
Bros ehnnn them fit use reverse cowgirl finish you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Teen United Nations Nigeria Reality TV Show Hosts 2019 Edition In Delta by Ooye12: 11:46am On Sep 02, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Teen United Nations Nigeria Reality TV Show Hosts 2019 Edition In Delta by Funlag: 11:46am On Sep 02, 2019
See vision 2023 grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Teen United Nations Nigeria Reality TV Show Hosts 2019 Edition In Delta by TechCapon(m): 11:46am On Sep 02, 2019
When I saw the title "miss teen united nations" I was thinking it would be a great platform for young talented girls to show their intelligence and talents only for me to see the participants posing Nak.Ed. I wonder which direction we're heading to as youths in this country and by the way, who ever edited these photos did a bad job.. It's so obvious the pics are heavily buried in filters

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miss Teen United Nations Nigeria Reality TV Show Hosts 2019 Edition In Delta by Yahman1(m): 11:47am On Sep 02, 2019
Miss Kaduna, 15 years? shocked shocked

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miss Teen United Nations Nigeria Reality TV Show Hosts 2019 Edition In Delta by KINGwax007(m): 11:47am On Sep 02, 2019
Miss bayelsa na low class runs girl.

Miss Lagos na those innocent looking girls wey go dey stealthily Bleep your friend without you ever getting to suspect them!

Miss Kaduna na husband snatcher. Those career ladies wey go use money snatch your husband.

Miss Anambra na sure girl. Dem be those girls wey think say dem fine. Dem go use care choose fine boy and dem go still get heartbroken

Miss Abuja na middle class runs girl

That woman wey wear red at the bottom of the post na queen. Those part time retieed high class olosho wey dey provide accomodation for runs girls by accepting percentage from their wages. I think she go dey supply clients with girls too

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Teen United Nations Nigeria Reality TV Show Hosts 2019 Edition In Delta by Shadbay(m): 11:47am On Sep 02, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Teen United Nations Nigeria Reality TV Show Hosts 2019 Edition In Delta by Afonja007: 11:47am On Sep 02, 2019
No need we know na one igbo girl go still win am angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Teen United Nations Nigeria Reality TV Show Hosts 2019 Edition In Delta by HopeAlive14(m): 11:48am On Sep 02, 2019
This "Ned Nwoko" and teenage girls self.

Hope he's not looking for another teenage wife

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Miss Teen United Nations Nigeria Reality TV Show Hosts 2019 Edition In Delta by SIRTee15: 11:48am On Sep 02, 2019
Is it modelling age we go call this one now .....
Or wetin...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Teen United Nations Nigeria Reality TV Show Hosts 2019 Edition In Delta by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 02, 2019
Miss Kaduna is a chronic lier!

How can she say she's 15

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Teen United Nations Nigeria Reality TV Show Hosts 2019 Edition In Delta by Haywhymido(m): 11:48am On Sep 02, 2019
OK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Teen United Nations Nigeria Reality TV Show Hosts 2019 Edition In Delta by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 02, 2019
shockedwait o! Miss Kaduna and Miss LAgos 15years? shocked, issorite!!!!
maybe my eyes or the makeups on their faces!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Teen United Nations Nigeria Reality TV Show Hosts 2019 Edition In Delta by Sirvolga(m): 11:49am On Sep 02, 2019
NAWA ooo,Someone should tell me something about this Miss kaduna,because she’s not looking 15years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Teen United Nations Nigeria Reality TV Show Hosts 2019 Edition In Delta by Otuegbe: 11:49am On Sep 02, 2019
why Igbo girls everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Teen United Nations Nigeria Reality TV Show Hosts 2019 Edition In Delta by inforesource: 11:49am On Sep 02, 2019
God bless the person that crop those pictures. Hmmmm!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Teen United Nations Nigeria Reality TV Show Hosts 2019 Edition In Delta by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 02, 2019
Where are their parents please?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Teen United Nations Nigeria Reality TV Show Hosts 2019 Edition In Delta by ZombieDestroyer: 11:50am On Sep 02, 2019
Photo filters could not hide the yellow teeth of miss Bayelsa!! grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Teen United Nations Nigeria Reality TV Show Hosts 2019 Edition In Delta by sheddo619(m): 11:51am On Sep 02, 2019
Who else saw the venue
Alex report want to groom another Regina for Mr Ned
shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Teen United Nations Nigeria Reality TV Show Hosts 2019 Edition In Delta by Iamgrey5(m): 11:51am On Sep 02, 2019
Indigenous people should be allowed to represent their state.

This is how we will deliberately provoke another unrest when we pretend as if all is normal.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Teen United Nations Nigeria Reality TV Show Hosts 2019 Edition In Delta by Gifthove(f): 11:52am On Sep 02, 2019
Nice..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Teen United Nations Nigeria Reality TV Show Hosts 2019 Edition In Delta by Printerscanner: 11:54am On Sep 02, 2019
Check all their names, 95% are Igbo. Apart from stripping, what else does Igbo girls do?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Teen United Nations Nigeria Reality TV Show Hosts 2019 Edition In Delta by AmazingELixir: 11:54am On Sep 02, 2019
grin grin grin

Ipobian blood line representing Lagos...say anything about developers one thing you can't take away from them is the fact that their girls are stupendously beautiful..

God knows almost all the guys I dated are of ipobian extract and I don't have any regrets.

Chai dis Lagos rep fyn nobi small...I know her beauty will calm the nerves of the Afonjizee who will feel short changed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Teen United Nations Nigeria Reality TV Show Hosts 2019 Edition In Delta by onitshaman: 11:54am On Sep 02, 2019
AlexReports:
Contestants
How many of them will Ned Nwoko marry.Na wao! ha! let Ned not taste some o!

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From "Anniversary" Movie, Set To Hit Cinemas / BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals / Nigeria Grants Tax Reliefs To TSTV Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.