Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:01 PM

Bukola Saraki And His Sons Watch Arsenal Vs Tottenham Match At Emirates Stadium - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki And His Sons Watch Arsenal Vs Tottenham Match At Emirates Stadium (677 Views)

EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo / Bukola Saraki And His Sons Watch Arsenal Vs Tottenham Match At Emirates Stadium / Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Bukola Saraki And His Sons Watch Arsenal Vs Tottenham Match At Emirates Stadium by bellachibaby(f): 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2019
The former senate president shared the photo and wrote, 'just getting to the Emirates stadium to watch the NLD (Arsenal vs Tottenham) with my sons, Seni and Niyi. Feels so refreshing to be able to watch the match of great rivals especially with family'.

After the match, he wrote, 'what was a great game to watch. Arsenal showed a lot of heart coming down from two goals down. Like Arsenal showed us, determination is key to turning things around. It is never too late to turn things around. Wishing you all a great week ahead'.

See more photos https://thickmatch.com/bukola-saraki-sons-watch-arsenal-vs-tottenham-match-emirates-stadium/

Re: Bukola Saraki And His Sons Watch Arsenal Vs Tottenham Match At Emirates Stadium by olasaad(f): 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2019
Said Bukky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki And His Sons Watch Arsenal Vs Tottenham Match At Emirates Stadium by Adeoludt(m): 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2019
Sai oloye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki And His Sons Watch Arsenal Vs Tottenham Match At Emirates Stadium by GavelSlam: 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2019
O to ge .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki And His Sons Watch Arsenal Vs Tottenham Match At Emirates Stadium by Mynd44: 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2019

1 Like 3 Shares

(1)

Fani-kayode: How DSS Tried To Stop Me From Attending The Igbo Event In Nnewi / I Will Join IPOB If They Convince Me- Okorocha. / Where Is Justice In Benue Election Petitions Tribunal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.