Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Where Is The Photo Of The Demolished Rivers Mosque? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The Photo Of The Demolished Rivers Mosque? (277 Views)

See The Photo Of Sheikh Gunmi that Is Causing Wahala On Social Media / Politician Kicks As His Mansion Is Demolished Few Weeks To Election. Photos / Seyi Makinde Visits Demolished Fresh FM In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Photo Of The Demolished Rivers Mosque? by Joevics(m): 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
The topic of the demolished mosque on trans Amado Rivers state has been at the front burner of national issues since last week. There have been accusations and denials and the cycle had continued to go on.

Even despite the confirmation from the Rivers state Muslim community that no mosque was demolished, the issue still continue to rage.

So, I started looking up past information about the mosque, however. I'm still unable to get a picture of the Rivers mosque before demolition.

I think providing the picture of the 10 story multi-million mosque will go a long way to proof that The Rivers state government is lying.

Anyone with the picture should please upload it in the comment box. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

ORTOM 100 DAYS ACHIEVEMENT: Pensioners Protest Over nonpayment Of pension. / Rotimi Of Power Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In SA / Xenophobia: A Must Read From Ndiya Baykay Eze's Wall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.