Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Bobrisky Blasts Mjautos, Car Dealer, Says "You Are Badluck" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Blasts Mjautos, Car Dealer, Says "You Are Badluck" (42503 Views)

Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) / Useless old man - Bobrisky blasts Actor Charles Awurum / Bobrisky Blasts Odunlade Adekola For Shading Him 'Yoruba Actor With Empty Brain' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Blasts Mjautos, Car Dealer, Says "You Are Badluck" by Toscarel: 8:24am On Sep 02, 2019
he/she keeps digging up more trouble for himself , if this autodealer guy decides to sue it would be trouble for him.
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Mjautos, Car Dealer, Says "You Are Badluck" by Beverlyjean(f): 8:24am On Sep 02, 2019
Nonsense transgendered
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Mjautos, Car Dealer, Says "You Are Badluck" by Truthsbitter: 8:29am On Sep 02, 2019
shogsman:
How can you be a boy and a girl and still can't have common sense in at least one of the genders.
grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Mjautos, Car Dealer, Says "You Are Badluck" by Bijeviem: 8:31am On Sep 02, 2019
Migrate to Canada
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Mjautos, Car Dealer, Says "You Are Badluck" by ArticleBeast: 8:32am On Sep 02, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
606 that guy good Sha especially on Benz products. Even the ones they never release him get them lol
But overpriced....
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Mjautos, Car Dealer, Says "You Are Badluck" by distilledwalex(m): 8:45am On Sep 02, 2019
ednut1:
Why not put the full story. Apparently he borrowed the car and the dealer go recover hin stuff back as police seal the place
You get sense well well..
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Mjautos, Car Dealer, Says "You Are Badluck" by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 02, 2019
Serve u better you're a bad role model to the society. Download this evergreen love song. http://www.naijapals.com/music/Searching_for_love_Xpol-89179
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Mjautos, Car Dealer, Says "You Are Badluck" by renewable1(m): 8:52am On Sep 02, 2019
Funny post

Do you need solar power system? We can work with your budget.

Check my signature.
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Mjautos, Car Dealer, Says "You Are Badluck" by Chubhie: 8:57am On Sep 02, 2019
agbekeOreke86:
God bless u....iv said it before...'even a fish wouldnt get caught if it can learn to keep its mouth shut'...fisherman will row/pad away his/her boat/canoe 'jejely',fish will glide away peacefully but the hook will always be ready to catch any fish that opens its mouth....'ile eni ni a tii je ekute onidodo','tii ishu eni baa taa,a dowo boo jee nii ooo'.....#usegoogletranslatorpls#!!!
Na woah for this your proverb o. How would a fish eat and stay alive if it's mouth is shut? Most fishes are still caught with their mouths shut and going about their lawful business through nets.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Blasts Mjautos, Car Dealer, Says "You Are Badluck" by baratech: 8:58am On Sep 02, 2019
Lolzzz
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Mjautos, Car Dealer, Says "You Are Badluck" by Chubhie: 9:01am On Sep 02, 2019
Bobrisky is behaving like a typical Nigerian. Next he would call the guy a ritualists and unfortunately, people are gonna believe Bob. The Mr Jay entity should sue Bob to his or her last kobo for defamation.
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Mjautos, Car Dealer, Says "You Are Badluck" by MNDY(m): 9:16am On Sep 02, 2019
shogsman:
How can you be a boy and a girl and still can't have common sense in at least one of the genders.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!
Contrarily, confusion sets in.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Blasts Mjautos, Car Dealer, Says "You Are Badluck" by simplesearch: 9:28am On Sep 02, 2019
why associate the car dealer with bad luck when you are likely not the first or only person with whom he'd a business deal. Humanity always cherish and revel in buck passing, never wanting to take responsibility for their self inflicted error, from Eve to Adam to Us the same anthem continue to be sung. Even in hell some will still point accusing finger at others for preventing them from surrendering their lives to Christ, as if their hands were tied when the saviors call to repentance came to them.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Blasts Mjautos, Car Dealer, Says "You Are Badluck" by Martins811: 10:21am On Sep 02, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]see below
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Mjautos, Car Dealer, Says "You Are Badluck" by kaystick86(m): 10:42am On Sep 02, 2019
It seems Mr Bob has finally called his baba to explain why we fail to forsee the upcoming disaster
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Mjautos, Car Dealer, Says "You Are Badluck" by obentenyson(m): 11:07am On Sep 02, 2019
some idiots here will still go ahead to side this brain dead bobrisky guywoman
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Mjautos, Car Dealer, Says "You Are Badluck" by obentenyson(m): 11:09am On Sep 02, 2019
agbekeOreke86:
God bless u....iv said it before...'even a fish wouldnt get caught if it can learn to keep its mouth shut'...fisherman will row/pad away his/her boat/canoe 'jejely',fish will glide away peacefully but the hook will always be ready to catch any fish that opens its mouth....'ile eni ni a tii je ekute onidodo','tii ishu eni baa taa,a dowo boo jee nii ooo'.....#usegoogletranslatorpls#!!!
na because the fisherman no use net na why...
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Mjautos, Car Dealer, Says "You Are Badluck" by Amarauzoh(f): 11:21am On Sep 02, 2019
You're mad, Bobrisky.
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Mjautos, Car Dealer, Says "You Are Badluck" by EngrMarve(m): 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
Prettyvita:
Lol. Frustration

So where is the gift for FTC?
it is actually a kiss from me
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Mjautos, Car Dealer, Says "You Are Badluck" by Starz825(m): 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2019
How many times would she break silence after the incident.. undecided
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Mjautos, Car Dealer, Says "You Are Badluck" by agbekeOreke86(f): 3:05pm On Sep 02, 2019
Chubhie:

Na woah for this your proverb o. How would a fish eat and stay alive if it's mouth is shut? Most fishes are still caught with their mouths shut and going about their lawful business through nets.
....im sure u gat the message....the hook,line,sinker,net,fish were meant to be simple illustrations....#kapish#
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Mjautos, Car Dealer, Says "You Are Badluck" by agbekeOreke86(f): 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
obentenyson:
na because the fisherman no use net na why...
....im sure u gat the message....skipping the net/baits/sinker wouldnt really pass my message sire and so i skipped it intentionally.Now,read deeper this time and decipher SLOWLY now.....will ya sire?
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Mjautos, Car Dealer, Says "You Are Badluck" by Sniper101(m): 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
.....gay boy still trying to remain relevant by coming up with any trash at all to post on social media grin
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Mjautos, Car Dealer, Says "You Are Badluck" by obentenyson(m): 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
agbekeOreke86:
....im sure u gat the message....skipping the net/baits/sinker wouldnt really pass my message sire and so i skipped it intentionally.Now,read deeper this time and decipher SLOWLY now.....will ya sire?
that was sarcasm.. I got what u were saying...
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Mjautos, Car Dealer, Says "You Are Badluck" by Prettyvita(f): 10:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
EngrMarve:

it is actually a kiss from me
undecided undecided
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Mjautos, Car Dealer, Says "You Are Badluck" by EngrMarve(m): 3:52am On Sep 03, 2019
Prettyvita:
undecided undecided
sorry dear, but that's what I think I can offer you. That's by the way, how are you doing?
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Mjautos, Car Dealer, Says "You Are Badluck" by Prettyvita(f): 4:03am On Sep 03, 2019
EngrMarve:

sorry dear, but that's what I think I can offer you. That's by the way, how are you doing?
Lol. I'm good, thank you
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Mjautos, Car Dealer, Says "You Are Badluck" by EngrMarve(m): 4:14am On Sep 03, 2019
Prettyvita:
Lol. I'm good, thank you
Jesu! Ma'am, you are not sleeping. Can we talk?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car / Caroline Danjuma Shares Tagbo's Throwback Picture As A Kid / Heavily Pregnant Woman Dances To Flavour's Song In Labour, Few Minutes To....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.