Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

Just In!: El Vidal Drops New Track, Titles It 'say My Name' - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Just In!: El Vidal Drops New Track, Titles It 'say My Name' (305 Views)

Erenna Blaq - Beautiful Death (el Vidal Diss) / Listen Say My Name By El Vidal The Naija Eminem / Wizkid – Say My Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just In!: El Vidal Drops New Track, Titles It 'say My Name' by LifeOfElCally(m): 10:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
EL VIDAL is one of the best MCs currently rapping in Nigeria and as been consistently putting out great songs from time to time. After ancipating n keeping fans waiting for a very long while, EL VIDAL has finally released the most anticipated single of 2019 "SAY MY NAME" an it's really worth the wait.
This song is the most dramatic rap song to have ever come outta Nigeria, it's the real definition of Rhythm & Poetry because the progression of the beat, his flow and lyrics are incredibly dynamic, the rhyme scheme was out of the box n the way he switches his flow whenever the beat progresses shows how much of a skillful lyrical genius he is. The song cleary shows how creative he can be and should be out there in the world putting Nigeria on the mad. Download and Listen to this amazing song by the rap jesus.
To know more about EL VIDAL follow him on the following social media handles.
Instagram : @its_elvidal
Twitter @its_Elvidal
Get it here�
https:///2MQhoIv

(1) (Reply)

What Went Wrong? Olamide, Naira Marley & Rexxie Missing On The Headies 2019 Nomi / Download MP3: Ycee Ft Davido – Baseline / Headies 2019: Best Alternative Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.