Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Please Help I Want To Get The Razor Bumps At The Back Of My Head - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help I Want To Get The Razor Bumps At The Back Of My Head (569 Views)

Bumps At The Back Of My Head....please Help / 5 Ways To Avoid Razor Bumps / Razor Bumps (acne Keloids Nuchae) Is Curable, Here Is How! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I Want To Get The Razor Bumps At The Back Of My Head by Puzzidick419: 10:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
Hello guys
Have used some creams given to me by a pharmacist
But I still have the dark spot
Please anyone with description to get it rid off
Re: Please Help I Want To Get The Razor Bumps At The Back Of My Head by Idowumanuel(m): 10:31pm On Sep 01, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Please Help I Want To Get The Razor Bumps At The Back Of My Head by NwaAmaikpe: 10:46pm On Sep 01, 2019
shocked

Learn to wear a skull cap because those bumps will remain with you forever, they may even grow larger, turn to keloids and deface the whole of your back head.

The oyibo man was not stupid when he designed a clipper but stingy people will still use razors and shaving sticks to cut their own hair.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Want To Get The Razor Bumps At The Back Of My Head by SendAbroad: 7:01am On Sep 02, 2019
Puzzidick419:
Hello guys

Post picture

I have remedy for you.
Re: Please Help I Want To Get The Razor Bumps At The Back Of My Head by Puzzidick419: 8:00am On Sep 02, 2019
SendAbroad:

Post picture

I have remedy for you.

Re: Please Help I Want To Get The Razor Bumps At The Back Of My Head by grandstar(m): 8:05am On Sep 02, 2019
Puzzidick419:
Hello guys

Use Endixg. it's very effective, that is if it is in the bump stage
Re: Please Help I Want To Get The Razor Bumps At The Back Of My Head by Puzzidick419: 8:09am On Sep 02, 2019
grandstar:

Use Endixg. it's very effective, that is if it is in the bump stage
Bump stage?
Rn, it has spots

But I don't mind losing the hair and getting the place blank no hair anymore
Please is that possible?
Re: Please Help I Want To Get The Razor Bumps At The Back Of My Head by grandstar(m): 8:21am On Sep 02, 2019
[quote author=Puzzidick419 post=81837024]
Bump stage?
Rn, it has spots

But I don't mind losing the hair and getting the place blank no hair anymore
Please is that possible?[/quote

just use the cream. The bumps should go]
Re: Please Help I Want To Get The Razor Bumps At The Back Of My Head by dazzlingd(m): 9:58am On Sep 02, 2019
Get McKoll cream
Re: Please Help I Want To Get The Razor Bumps At The Back Of My Head by NAJALYN: 9:10am On Sep 04, 2019
STC30 or Norland Products can cure it.

STC30 is a New Technology in the world of Stem Cell Therapy. The Product works from the body’s cellular level to reactivate dead cells, tissues and organs, repair dead cells, and rejuvenate the body’s cells for optimum health.
It is estimated that in the next 10 years, 80% of developed Countries will embrace Stem Cell Wellness Technologies.
STC30 Prevents as well as Treats over 134 diseases, including Stoke, heart attack, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, fibroid, ovarian cyst, leukemia, infertility, impotency, stomach ulcer, sickle cell, it’s anti-aging, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Crohn’s disease, autism, liver cirrhosis, cardiomyopathy, cerebral palsy, lung diseases, vitiligo, paraplegia, renal failure, buerger’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, brain trauma, spinal cord injury/paralysis, congestive heart failure, orthopedic injuries, deafness, blindness, glaucoma, bone marrow transplant, kidney stones and failure, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, wound healing, liver diseases, pancreative dysfunction, cardiovascular diseases, skin repair, mudcukoskeletal problems, stress, muscle pull, dental problem, gastrointestinal disease, skin infection, hemorrhoids, headache, improve blood flow, cardiovascular disease, traumatic brain injury, learning defects, missing teeth, amyotrophic lateral-sclerosis, myocardial infarction, muscular dystrophy, multiple sites cancers, etc.
Please Watch Videos of Testimonies on the potency of STC30. See more on STC30 here
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/04/18/superlife-total-care-stc30-stem-cell-treatment-a-must-use/ Mrs. E. Oforofuo (08097890448)

(1) (Reply)

Growth In My Anus / CORONA VIRUS: All You Need To Know About It / A Nigerian Made Cure For Corona Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.