Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,370 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Abuja-kaduna Train Delayed For Amaechi And Sunday Dare - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja-kaduna Train Delayed For Amaechi And Sunday Dare (26842 Views)

Passengers Confront Air Peace Staff After Cancelling Flight Delayed For 8 Hours / Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20 / Abuja-kaduna Train Schedule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Delayed For Amaechi And Sunday Dare by freeze001(f): 11:07am On Sep 02, 2019
anonimi:

How many gun totting security aides and how many ordinary Nigerians are likely to have been in the place?
Are they even ordinary Nigerians or typical big men Nigerians who also abuse their own authority in similar ways hence they are reluctant to upset the apple cart? Don't we all like to be lawless when we can get away with it
Let us all continue killing ourselves slowly thinking that we are superstars.
May our eyes clear soon enough.

Nna nwannem I just tire. I wish there is a reset button somewhere... sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Delayed For Amaechi And Sunday Dare by anonimi: 11:10am On Sep 02, 2019
reveria:
Preposterous, are the ministers more important citizens. Are they not supposed to be servant of the nation.

Yes they are in Nigeria as shown below.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Delayed For Amaechi And Sunday Dare by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:11am On Sep 02, 2019
That was how I was stranded in Lagos till around 7pm one day during GEJ's visit to Lagos.
We were told a Human being/Somebody wanted to pass!
I was like what are we that are being held at ransom? Stone or stick?

When Ike Nwosu was military Administrator of Oyo State, there's an overhead bridge that eases transportation issues, he asked it to be closed Permanently for him alone to use whether he is passing or not.
Just imagine someone shutting down an overhead bridge meant to ease traffic for personal useage.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Delayed For Amaechi And Sunday Dare by grandstar(m): 11:17am On Sep 02, 2019
Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Delayed For Amaechi And Sunday Dare by Okeyworlu: 11:18am On Sep 02, 2019
If dem travel out...u go see dem maintain 4 queue, some even dey stand inside train....smh
Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Delayed For Amaechi And Sunday Dare by adecz: 11:24am On Sep 02, 2019
Clowns!! sad sad sad
Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Delayed For Amaechi And Sunday Dare by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 02, 2019
anonimi:

Yes they are in Nigeria as shown below.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d
Of course now 90% of Nigerians are sheep and the only thing that they are worth is slavery
Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Delayed For Amaechi And Sunday Dare by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 02, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
That was how I was stranded in Lagos till around 7pm one day during GEJ's visit to Lagos.
We were told a Human being/Somebody wanted to pass!
I was like what are we that are being held at ransom? Stone or stick?

When Ike Nwosu was military Administrator of Oyo State, there's an overhead bridge that eases transportation issues, he asked it to be closed Permanently for him alone to use whether he is passing or not.
Just imagine someone shutting down an overhead bridge meant to ease traffic for personal useage.
No reason these things or you go just run mad Naija will never be better leave it like that
Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Delayed For Amaechi And Sunday Dare by cmecproblem(m): 11:39am On Sep 02, 2019
What kind of headline is this Nairaland? No proofreading?
Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Delayed For Amaechi And Sunday Dare by Originalsly: 11:42am On Sep 02, 2019
Hmmm.... they expressed concern to the Minister instead of giving him a severe beating. If physical action was taken against him... I can bet my life no other dignitary would take the risk of delaying public transportation.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Delayed For Amaechi And Sunday Dare by tsavkeghps(m): 11:44am On Sep 02, 2019
Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Delayed For Amaechi And Sunday Dare by Martins811: 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]see below
Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Delayed For Amaechi And Sunday Dare by Jeromejnr(m): 12:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
PotatoSalad:
One thing i love about Nigerians is that they are all lions on social media but when they see these politicians irl, they'll start behaving like puppy wey lick lemon.

I see the new watchdogs.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Delayed For Amaechi And Sunday Dare by bluecircle470: 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2019
I don’t believe this shit
Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Delayed For Amaechi And Sunday Dare by lookingfly: 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
Those above the high table..... impunity!!!
Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Delayed For Amaechi And Sunday Dare by IYANGBALI: 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
Only in Nigeria. Very useless country

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Delayed For Amaechi And Sunday Dare by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
This what killed Nigerian airways. it's one thing to build railways, it's another thing to run it efficiently and not let Nigerian factor affect it.

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Delayed For Amaechi And Sunday Dare by gnykelly(m): 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2019
Kendumazy:
Parts of the reasons that justify the privatization of most government organizations. Political leaders see it as their property and as such, they have a say on it and treat it anyhow. You can't try such with private coys.

New stock arrival! Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts
available for sale. Check link below for more details

Did you read the part that says air peace was involved
Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Delayed For Amaechi And Sunday Dare by lollytk(f): 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nigeria politicians are clueless set of people, they fight to hold on to power just to enjoy useless privileges.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Delayed For Amaechi And Sunday Dare by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
It's his railways
He can do whatever he wants
If they don't likevit
They can go and buy their own
Racoon:
How can a minister & even his wife(that is not even a govt official) do this-inconvinenting other passengers for God knows what reason? This is how so irresponsible Nigerian leaders have become that the citizens have become worthless in their eyes.

As Amaechi once said, the officials of the govt not only steal but also oppress the citizens because Nigerians don't stone them.Well, we're getting closer. After all he noticed the anger of the frustrated passengers hence later refused to board.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Delayed For Amaechi And Sunday Dare by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
God won't save you
You're on your own
valentineuwakwe:
even wife of ministers and commissioners dey get mouth for this country...imagine everyone wants to be above the law....only God go save this country

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Delayed For Amaechi And Sunday Dare by Staro: 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ba wao

(1) (2) (Reply)

Catholic Women Involved In Accident While Returning From Priest Ordination.Pics / Policemen Cause Accident In Ogbomosho, Oyo. One Dead, Vehicles Destroyed (video) / Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Julius Berger Criticized Over Open Bridge Joints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.