Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,611 members, 7,861,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

Wadume Is Still In Our Custody – Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wadume Is Still In Our Custody – Police (239 Views)

Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police / Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) / Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wadume Is Still In Our Custody – Police by GistMore1: 10:25pm On Sep 01, 2019
The suspected kidnapper, Alhaji Hamisu Bala Wadume is still in Police custody.

The suspect who was freed by Army personnel and later re-arrested by operatives of the Nigeria Police Force is presently in Police custody.

Also, several people have been arrested in the last few days in connection to crimes led by him.

A source close to the investigation told The Nation that the police have enough evidence to commence his prosecution in a court of competent jurisdiction.

The source said: “Wadume is still with the police. We have also made several arrest since his re-arrest by our men. Even up to yesterday (Saturday), some people were arrested in connection with the role they played in helping Wadume carry out his terrible acts.

“Investigation is seriously ongoing at the moment and we already have enough evidence to prosecute him but we don’t want to be seen to be ahead of the panel that was set up. Going forward without the final report from the panel will show that we are preempting the outcome.”

On how far the panel has gone with its investigation, he said: “The panel have rounded up their seating and they are at the stage of writing their findings.”

See more here; https://gistmore.com/wadume-is-still-in-our-custody-police

Re: Wadume Is Still In Our Custody – Police by GistMore1: 10:29pm On Sep 01, 2019
smiley
Re: Wadume Is Still In Our Custody – Police by Akorede02(m): 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2019
Celeb kidnapper..... Shey you don give am Vaseline make im manhood dey rise.

I regret being a citizen with people of this kind. They are all animals except Dangote.
Re: Wadume Is Still In Our Custody – Police by onilanre(m): 11:04pm On Sep 01, 2019
What do you mean? Wadume?
Re: Wadume Is Still In Our Custody – Police by DrNueLpureHoney: 12:27am On Sep 02, 2019
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first grin
Re: Wadume Is Still In Our Custody – Police by Siralgebra04(m): 1:10am On Sep 02, 2019
Wetin concern me with wetin no concern me.

(1) (Reply)

#xenophobic: FG Summons SA High Commissioner Over Attacks On Nigerians / Shoprite Nigeria Condemns Xenophobia / Why We Are Yet To Rescue Siasia’s Mother — Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.