Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) (67529 Views)

Driver Kidnaps And Kills His Boss In Ondo (Graphic Photos) / Nofisat Adetutu Ibrahim, Banker Killed By Assassins In Ondo [photo] / Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by GavelSlam: 7:47am On Sep 02, 2019
Just accept it, Nigerians abandoned morality a long time ago.

Rest in peace lady.
Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by iCauseTrouble: 7:47am On Sep 02, 2019
My her blood continue to haunt her killers and their unborn generation
Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by skulgen: 7:48am On Sep 02, 2019
Chaii
Which secret does she know
Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by sylve11: 7:48am On Sep 02, 2019
funny enough the said businesswoman could be innocent of the crime but, because she drove her mouth like a public toilet hence she's tagged as the deceased killer. Mind what you say to people o. But if the business woman is found guilty, she should face the full wrath of the law.............. sad cool

1 Like

Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by DevilhimseIf: 7:48am On Sep 02, 2019
probably from one of her ex boyfriend

I'm 100% sure it's one of her probably ex lover if not no one will have a reason to kill her like this

some ladies dates monsters just because the guy is good in bed forgetting that that good guy they're rejecting might be a beast in the bed too
when yawa gas they'll took off from the bad guy and trust me not every guy knows how to handle rejection
some can go ballistic when rejected.

ladies stay away from bad guys
the end result is not that funny

RIP young lady

2 Likes

Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by Mursz: 7:49am On Sep 02, 2019
Disagreement over trivial issue, next thing, hired assassins then death. Who do us like this? Once there was a country. God help us!
Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by patorial(m): 7:49am On Sep 02, 2019
That's why sometime I feel like I should learn how to kill because I know I will surly have bastardised enemies in future
Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by Mogajunior(m): 7:49am On Sep 02, 2019
The bible says the Heart of a man is desperately wicked. This is a prove. may she rest in peace.
Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by nwamabo247(m): 7:50am On Sep 02, 2019
handwork of the enemies
Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by wisdomeze(m): 7:50am On Sep 02, 2019
I DON watch dis film before. later eh, the girl spirit come de worry dem. she hunt dem one by one until d last man stranding come confess.
Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by chrisifeanyi: 7:50am On Sep 02, 2019
K
Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by sylve11: 7:50am On Sep 02, 2019
DevilhimseIf:
probably from one of her ex boyfriend

I'm 100% sure it's one of her probably ex lover if not no one will have a reason to kill her like this

some ladies dates monsters just because the guy is good in bed forgetting that that good guy they're dating might be a beast in the bed too
when yawa gas they'll took off from the bad guy and trust me not every guy knows how to handle rejection
some can go ballistic when rejected.

ladies stay away from bad guys
the end result is not that funny

RIP young lady

this your pst sha................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed cool
Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by elegantslayer(f): 7:51am On Sep 02, 2019
Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 02, 2019
What a pity. It could still not have anything to do with the said bussiness woman. People just open their mouths and threaten others anyhow, not knowing they could put themselves in serious problems. I hope the police will do a thorough job on this. It's so unfortunate.
Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by Flier: 7:51am On Sep 02, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
the woman might even be innocent
I am sure she is,they are just trying to rope her
How can you kill someone because of POS or what kind of nonsense is this one
POS that everyone knows it’s approved by the bank not the employee
Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 7:52am On Sep 02, 2019
No respect for the dead. Why post those pictures? The other pictures aren't they enough?
A promising life cut short. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 02, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
the woman might even be innocent. her death might be from another person out of her profession lines or even a colleague who see her as a threat to his/her elevation. an hardworking employees must always watched their back, not all your colleagues are happy with your efforts. some people existed to hate, beef and envy

the woman accused had put herself into trouble with her mouth, I don't want to believe she would be responsible for her death because of ordinary POS, always calm yourself down while angry, so as not to run yourself into avoidable trouble
...but she will go down for this. This is why it's not good to threaten people. If you wanna shoot, shoot don't talk.
Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by tunjilee003: 7:52am On Sep 02, 2019
whether assassinated or killed by robbers all i know is justice must be served .. life is too short
Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by JosEast(m): 7:53am On Sep 02, 2019
RIP
Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 7:54am On Sep 02, 2019
POS location...I don't think there is any banking regulatory to location,POS are being demanded for by companies or individual who have the sales point..For a woman threatening her is different issues..Another thing check her past activities during her school days..se she no be cult member wife? or storekeeper.
Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 02, 2019
Why is this thread not on frontpage?
Maybe because its not in the east or Rivers state.
Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by tillaman(m): 7:54am On Sep 02, 2019
Sad,
This life sha, they just wasted a young woman just like that over POS, I pray the assailants shares the same fate
Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 7:59am On Sep 02, 2019
What manner of disagreement will warrant the payment for the demise of a fellow human being? That's like hiring an assassin to terminate the life of a pharmacist who refuses to sell codeine over the counter... What does it achieve? Does killing the person grant you the thing needed?... Is human life this worthless? cry
Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by Yakade(m): 8:01am On Sep 02, 2019
Successimpactld:
are u mentally stable?
ode, don't you read the part that says

Leakers.ng learnt that the yet to be identified businesswoman in her argument with the deceased insisted that the bank should approve a PoS location for her at a place where there was an existing one — a request Adetutu felt contradicted the regulations of the bank prompting her to reject the woman’s request. The woman who was obviously angered by the rejection started to threaten Adetutu with death
Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by Capriconaziz(m): 8:01am On Sep 02, 2019
StrikeBack:
That's why I have no friends.. only business partner with insurance policy or leverage and my sweetheart ADA.

New week oo Emma

Business partners = Assasination when greed creeps in
Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 02, 2019
RTSC2:
The heart of man is desperately wicked.
your grandfather/father and brother heart dey desperately wicked and devilish.

Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by Despirado121(m): 8:03am On Sep 02, 2019
phyya:
RIP dear namesake. May Heaven be your final abode. To be a Nigerian is not easy. embarassed

Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 02, 2019
phyya:
RIP dear namesake. May Heaven be your final abode. To be a Nigerian is not easy. embarassed

And two of you are beautiful ohh shocked shocked
Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by kitken: 8:13am On Sep 02, 2019
No b small tin o cry
Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by 2Radii: 8:15am On Sep 02, 2019
All i can see here is ... fear career women, dey can lead u to early grave.
am sure dat businesswoman husband is no more alive.
Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 8:16am On Sep 02, 2019
Those guys would never knw peace ad the person that sent them. RIP young lady cry
Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by grandstar(m): 8:16am On Sep 02, 2019
Jehovah, let your kingdom come o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) / SS3 Student Stabbed By Boyfriend, Dies Few Days Before Her SSCE. Photos / Police Kill 5 Looters In Ikotun, Arrest Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.