Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Simi Rocks Bum Shorts, Henna Art Tattoo (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Rocks Bum Shorts, Henna Art Tattoo (Photos) (54711 Views)

DJ Cuppy Rocks Bum Shorts And Fishnet To A Show / BBNaija: Enkay Rocks Bum Shorts As She Steps Out In Style After Eviction / Funke Adesiyan Rocks Bum Shorts After Tonto Dikeh Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Rocks Bum Shorts, Henna Art Tattoo (Photos) by wisdomeze(m): 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
fine, if the posing will get her pregnant, she should go on, but if this her posing would not yield a child, she should better go and get pregnant before I meet her there, nonsense.
Re: Simi Rocks Bum Shorts, Henna Art Tattoo (Photos) by anonimi: 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
jesvic91:
Wow!FTC

I'm using this medium to shout out to my dog(ekuke) whose main purpose of coming to this world is to impregnate all female dogs In my Street.
I pray God gives you the power to achieve that aim!..
This I pray in Cupid's name

Amen

One of the lazy youths that Prof. Wole Soyinka talked about dargging and bragging about FTC.
Do you have a job

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3504410_internet_jpeg8efe841e125b21f5a740dc528a146d09

1 Like

Re: Simi Rocks Bum Shorts, Henna Art Tattoo (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
Her mouth odour na follow come, e no get part 2
Re: Simi Rocks Bum Shorts, Henna Art Tattoo (Photos) by seangy4konji: 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
Prick son deh enter well..she son deh get body.

Prick get best nutrient.

1 Like

Re: Simi Rocks Bum Shorts, Henna Art Tattoo (Photos) by johnnychuks(m): 1:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
you for kukuma go stay for Kano or Sokoto, since you one turn to Fulani woman.
Re: Simi Rocks Bum Shorts, Henna Art Tattoo (Photos) by tsavkeghps(m): 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Simi Rocks Bum Shorts, Henna Art Tattoo (Photos) by Baroba(m): 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
Mgbeke with a sweet voice cheesy
Re: Simi Rocks Bum Shorts, Henna Art Tattoo (Photos) by HacheNoire: 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
Adekunle Gold deserves another wife

He needs a younger hottie.
Re: Simi Rocks Bum Shorts, Henna Art Tattoo (Photos) by Mercy2006(f): 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
phollybee:
Simi shud just stick to Music ni oo.. I watched Mokaliki today, babe no fit act wella, behaving like toy, even while talking, you have to replay her scene twice b4u grab what she said. Nice movie though
Pls,where did you download it? Help someone out na
Re: Simi Rocks Bum Shorts, Henna Art Tattoo (Photos) by Mercy2006(f): 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
IYANGBALI:
Her mouth odour na follow come, e no get part 2
You must really hate this girl o.someone you have never met before. O ga o

2 Likes

Re: Simi Rocks Bum Shorts, Henna Art Tattoo (Photos) by Tomide007: 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
Muyiwaipere:
Why can't this girl just leave a silent life like her husband does?
Her life

1 Like

Re: Simi Rocks Bum Shorts, Henna Art Tattoo (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
Mercy2006:
You must really hate this girl o.someone you have never met before. O ga o
we were classmates in secondary school but I don forget the name of the school now. You too get mouth odour, but your own no reach her own
Re: Simi Rocks Bum Shorts, Henna Art Tattoo (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
Did you say she looks radiant?

oh yes, she does cheesy

She looks as radiant as a housemaid will look when her oppressive bosses are out and her boyfriend comes around.

my opinion please. everyone has a right to his or her opinion here
For us mind now u don comment

1 Like

Re: Simi Rocks Bum Shorts, Henna Art Tattoo (Photos) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
jesvic91:
Wow!FTC

I'm using this medium to shout out to my dog(ekuke) whose main purpose of coming to this world is to impregnate all female dogs In my Street.
I pray God gives you the power to achieve that aim!..
This I pray in Cupid's name

Amen

1 Like

Re: Simi Rocks Bum Shorts, Henna Art Tattoo (Photos) by OlaThePlug(m): 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
phollybee:
Simi shud just stick to Music ni oo.. I watched Mokaliki today, babe no fit act wella, behaving like toy, even while talking, you have to replay her scene twice b4u grab what she said. Nice movie though

Where you download the film?
Re: Simi Rocks Bum Shorts, Henna Art Tattoo (Photos) by Jentle244: 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
DameB:

I mentioned just to find tworbool
U say what?

Re: Simi Rocks Bum Shorts, Henna Art Tattoo (Photos) by BareFacedLies(m): 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
seangy4konji:
Prick son deh enter well..she son deh get body.

Prick get best nutrient.

She looks like someome whobwould be very sweet grin
Re: Simi Rocks Bum Shorts, Henna Art Tattoo (Photos) by Handy007: 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
she was suppose to be pregnant, she came showing us bump
Re: Simi Rocks Bum Shorts, Henna Art Tattoo (Photos) by LordGuru1: 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
Did you say she looks radiant?

oh yes, she does cheesy

She looks as radiant as a housemaid will look when her oppressive bosses are out and her boyfriend comes around.

my opinion please. everyone has a right to his or her opinion here
Senseless Yoruba pulling down fellow Yoruba. Igbos are too intelligent to destroy their own like this.
Re: Simi Rocks Bum Shorts, Henna Art Tattoo (Photos) by BrokenCock: 9:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
pinorpinor cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly Boy Praying Like A Monk Along The Road In Abuja / Ruger Spits After Female Fan Forcefully Kissed Him On The Lips (pictures) / Kaffy Replies A Troll Who Called Her A “Man” (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.