Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,859 members, 7,828,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Oracle Trainning - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Oracle Trainning (849 Views)

The Best Caesar Ii Trainning In Nigeria / Prodigit Software Academy Professional Trainning Course / Asnt II And Asnt III Trainning And Certification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oracle Trainning by babakng: 4:04pm On May 16, 2007
1.Is it possible for me to get registered and finish(i.ecertified) before september.
2.is there a branch of learning centre in a place like ibadan?
3.What is the cost of getting the oracle certificate?
4.is is a multistaged exam
5.Can i get a scholarship for the oracle?how much will i pay if i get the scolarship or is it a full or partial scholarship?
6.If the answer to 5 is yes how hard is the exam and what are the quetions based on?
8.what is the cost of doing it elsewhere aside karrox.
9.is there any disparity between certificates gotten at different places like Karrox,Niit,apteck.etc
10.please i want to know the cost of each provider(i.eaptech.niit,karrox) with or without scholarship

(1) (Reply)

.. / Sap Training Now In Port Harcourt / PMP,ITIL, Oracle And Microsoft Free Vouchers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.