Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

While You Are Waiting For That Dream Job Why Not Give Online Business A Trial - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / While You Are Waiting For That Dream Job Why Not Give Online Business A Trial (239 Views)

While Waiting For That Dream Job, Why Not Try Telecom Biz / Lets Build Your CV For You to get that dream Job / 5 Months After Landing My Dream Job In An Int'l NGO, The Admin Shocked Me Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

While You Are Waiting For That Dream Job Why Not Give Online Business A Trial by oldsol(m): 5:48am On Sep 02, 2019
How on earth will you have a smart phone and still claim that there is no job or that you don't have money BUT you have data.

Let me loud it, there is no office bigger than your smartphone

Dust your self and get to work with your smartphone.

You might not like network marketing business but the truth is that there is no sector that has produced millionaires more than the network marketing sector.

While you are waiting for that dream Job why not give this a trial this might just be the game changer for you and your family.

Network marketing is not a personal effort but a collective effort

For you to succeed as a network marketer you need an active TEAM/ partners.

Just be coachable with the desire to multiply your income

I'm open to reveal the secrets that will enable you succeed in this.

Don't be asleep while your colleagues are making money

With your phone and internet it is enough for you to make good money

I remain Bankole Oluyemi
An independent Business Consultant
+2348157176150 (WhatsApp Enabled)

We are Solution provider Team
#SPT
...we rise by helping others

(1) (Reply)

French Tutor At Titsall Basic School Abuja / Job Opening For Sales Executive In Lagos!!!! / Company Drier Wanted – Rossetti Tiles Limited Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.