Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

People Leveraging On Technology Are Becoming Financial Free - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / People Leveraging On Technology Are Becoming Financial Free (573 Views)

Leveraging On Solar Can Reduce The Burden Of Subsidy Removal - Tomiwa Bayo-ojo / Top 10 Best Air Force In Africa , Based On Technology, Weapons / Is Your Business Leveraging Android Mobile Platform? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People Leveraging On Technology Are Becoming Financial Free by oldsol(m): 6:06am On Sep 02, 2019
We all are guilty of looking at the youths who are always on their expensive mobile phones or laptops making huge cash and living great life as Internet Fraudsters or Prostitutes but neither do we know majority are not, but bunch of young ones who are wise enough to follow the trend.

My question is,

1. Are you accurate enough to follow the trend?

2. Are you still having the mentality of our ancient ways of doing business or sales?

3. Are you doing your business the same way others are doing it?

Late 2018, I met an undergraduate lady of 23 years old using an iphone and having this expensive appearance, I questioned her on how she makes her money, she replied, her mum's companion sells expensive jewelries at minimum of 25k, but she sells for her on the internet with an additional profit, claiming she has over thousands of custermers on her mobile phone and sells at least 2 expensive jewelries per day.

"The willingness, ability and readiness of any business or sales is to be PRO-active instead of RE-active" - You can't just reestablish a business others are doing and keep doing it the way they do, instead you should go far and beyond in your business so as not to make the same amount of money as they do.

I met another guy who is about 27 years earlier this year, he is into buying and selling of cars, he said he started 2014 by taking pictures of cars packaged on the street and he sells them online, now he has two cars packed in his house and a motor port of his own for his business.

Are you still sitting there waiting for things to happen to you or you happening to things?

I advise, every business should search for CHANGE, responds to it and explain it as an OPPORTUNITY.

Online marketing has helped a lot of entrepreneurs and business owners to potential consumers via various strategies

Am proud of my profession as a network marketer, and am willing to share my online business(es) with millions of youths who are ready to unlearn and learn the new trend of making legit money online.

I remain Bankole Oluyemi
An Independent Business Consultant
+2348157176150

#We_Are_SolutionProviderTeam
#SPT
...we rise by helping others

(1) (Reply)

Rohini Kasturi CEO And Businessman Of Avni Networks USA / Itunes/amazon/apple Store & More Gift Cards For Sale/big Discount / Computer Hardware/software Repair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.