Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,048 members, 7,953,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:43 AM

Davido, Peruzzi Surprises Comedian Ajebo At Ajebo Unleashed Last Night - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Davido, Peruzzi Surprises Comedian Ajebo At Ajebo Unleashed Last Night (489 Views)

Inflation: Which Item's Price Surprises You? / Big Snake Killed In My Office Compound Last Night / See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido, Peruzzi Surprises Comedian Ajebo At Ajebo Unleashed Last Night by bosah360: 6:24am On Sep 02, 2019
Lazy Blogger Writes

It was a night full of surprises as comedian Ajebo was humbled when Davido who has been out the country for over 8 months surprised him with his artist Peruzzi as they both came and performed at his show Ajebo unleashed 6.0 which saw stars in the industry turn up for him as At,seyi law, mc shakara,T classic,josh2funny,Bellokreb,yomi casual,Lanre Makun,ik ogbonna,Alex Ekubo and lots more where all present.

It is on record that it as the first time davido performed his hit track blow my mind in Nigeria.

The comedy event was filled with laughter and the comedy party was a bomb.

Gist Insider media.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Not Getting Better, Travel Abroad To Get A Second Option / Know The Secret Behind The Product Called Car Wax Polish / Tears As Many Lives Burnt To Death Today In Trade Fair, Lagos See Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.