Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,927 members, 7,844,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:monday September 2 2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:monday September 2 2019 (220 Views)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :saturday, March 2, 2019 / TB Joshua On 2019 Nigeria Presidential Elections - 10/2/2019 / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :saturday, February 2,2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:monday September 2 2019 by femoint007(m): 6:39am On Sep 02, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Monday, 2 September, 2019) -

*Break That Barrier!*

1.I worship You, my Father, the Author and the Finisher of my faith; You're the Almighty God, who sits over and above all.

2.I adore You, my Father; You're the miracle worker, and with You, all things are possible.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.I forgive all those who have hurt and despitefully used me, today; I release them from the bondage and captivity of unforgiveness, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let Your fire consume every spirit of doubt and unbelief in my life, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, sanctify and make me holy, that I may carry Your presence and have perpetual and unhindered access to You, every second of my life, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let the blood of Jesus that was shed at Calvary remove every barrier and limitation created by sin, against my healing and breakthrough, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, strengthen my faith in You and give me the grace to patiently wait on You, for Your prefect timing for my life, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, uphold me by Your right hand of righteousness till the end; and, empower me never to give up at the edge of my breakthrough, in Jesus' name.

10.I overcome every obstacle, challenge and hindrance standing against my miracles and breakthroughs, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, surround me with faithful friends and helpers, who will never give up or on turn their backs on me, in my critical time of need, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, speak Your word of life and healing into my situation, today, and let there be a supernatural turnaround and breakthrough, for me, that will confound my enemies, in Jesus' name.

13.Father, let every expectation of the enemies come to nought in my life and let me sing the song of victory and triumph over, every obstacle in my life, in Jesus' name.

14.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, fight all his battles and give him resounding victory over seen and unseen adversaries, today, in Jesus' name.

15.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

16.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

17.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
18.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
19.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Christ Is Success: What Is Success? / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You See War? / How Do You Find/know The Will Of God??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.