Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Can You Act?? I Need A Male And Female To Be Using In My Comedy Skits,osun STATE - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Can You Act?? I Need A Male And Female To Be Using In My Comedy Skits,osun STATE (665 Views)

Poiunt.com - Funny Videos Clips And Short Comedy Skits | Nairaland Corner / Download All Naija Comedy Sound Effects For Your Videos And Skits / Funny Comedy Skits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Act?? I Need A Male And Female To Be Using In My Comedy Skits,osun STATE by Boibayo: 7:32am On Sep 02, 2019
Can you act and you base in osun or you are close to osun state maybe Ibadan, I just form a brand of my own I do comedy skits and I have started promotion,I have my video on a lot of bloggers page on instagram,so let’s kick in to the top together,I need male and female actors to be featuring in my 1 min instagram comedy skits, you don’t need to bring anything and no money is required just good looking for viewers to like you!if interested please WhatsApp 08160209657

Re: Can You Act?? I Need A Male And Female To Be Using In My Comedy Skits,osun STATE by pappybarry(m): 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
Boibayo:
Can you act and you base in osun or you are close to osun state maybe Ibadan, I just form a brand of my own I do comedy skits and I have started promotion,I have my video on a lot of bloggers page on instagram,so let’s kick in to the top together,I need male and female actors to be featuring in my 1 min instagram comedy skits, you don’t need to bring anything and no money is required just good looking for viewers to like you!if interested please WhatsApp 08160209657
bro, just download Vskit app and you'll see natural talents you can select from.

(1) (Reply)

Tell The Funniest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland / Nigerians Avenger Infinity Wars / Check Out This Pre-Wedding Photo That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.