Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Pictures Of Five Cowries Terminal: A Beautiful Jetty in Lagos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Five Cowries Terminal: A Beautiful Jetty in Lagos (57609 Views)

Fire Razes Boats At Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty In Rivers State, Many Feared Dead / Onna Jetty In Akwa Ibom Is Near Completion (Photos) / Five Cowries Terminal: Lagos Jetty - Water Transportation (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Five Cowries Terminal: A Beautiful Jetty in Lagos by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:44pm On May 05, 2021
all this 2019 thread sef

anyway I don't blame the mods since if not sex na tribal thread wet full nairaland......signing out

1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Five Cowries Terminal: A Beautiful Jetty in Lagos by UKBobo(m): 9:44pm On May 05, 2021
Toosure70:
Thanks to developers that choose to develop Lagos and abandone their potopoto villages.

grin grin Your brain has been rented for free by www.umunna.com
Re: Pictures Of Five Cowries Terminal: A Beautiful Jetty in Lagos by InaNla(f): 9:47pm On May 05, 2021
Since 2019?
Re: Pictures Of Five Cowries Terminal: A Beautiful Jetty in Lagos by jboycrb(m): 9:51pm On May 05, 2021
travelwaka:
this one of a kind terminal in Lagos. It offers boat ride to different destinations in lagos

Really? Even if I'm going to Agege or Egbeda

Bloggers again !
Re: Pictures Of Five Cowries Terminal: A Beautiful Jetty in Lagos by Elvisgolden: 9:51pm On May 05, 2021
Originalsly:

Wouldn't you too call it an architectural masterpiece?....if you lived all your life in the village and is now exposed to this kind architecture??

Bloggers just telling on themselves and don't even know.

Ipobian spotted..............the tribe of bitterness and hatred...........they never see anything good..........

By the way, Lagos is not your mate

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Five Cowries Terminal: A Beautiful Jetty in Lagos by ecomalchemist(m): 9:53pm On May 05, 2021
Make una Sha reduce traffic for Lagos, na the Koko be that.
Re: Pictures Of Five Cowries Terminal: A Beautiful Jetty in Lagos by Nuelito: 9:55pm On May 05, 2021
Seen
Re: Pictures Of Five Cowries Terminal: A Beautiful Jetty in Lagos by Skillsnigeria: 9:57pm On May 05, 2021
That's good
Re: Pictures Of Five Cowries Terminal: A Beautiful Jetty in Lagos by coGok: 9:57pm On May 05, 2021
Nice one
Re: Pictures Of Five Cowries Terminal: A Beautiful Jetty in Lagos by wumi2017(f): 9:59pm On May 05, 2021
cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Five Cowries Terminal: A Beautiful Jetty in Lagos by Wickedfacts: 10:00pm On May 05, 2021
There's a waterfront bar there, WBar. Carry babe there at night, she no go wan go house. Or just go across the water and do Radisson blu waterfront.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Five Cowries Terminal: A Beautiful Jetty in Lagos by GreaterFuture3: 10:13pm On May 05, 2021
What a wow
Re: Pictures Of Five Cowries Terminal: A Beautiful Jetty in Lagos by StrongInBed: 10:14pm On May 05, 2021
Toosure70:
Thanks to developers that choose to develop Lagos and abandone their potopoto villages.

It doesn't change the fact that it's a no man's land and Eboyi is developed than all the 5 South Western states.
Re: Pictures Of Five Cowries Terminal: A Beautiful Jetty in Lagos by Benwallt(m): 10:17pm On May 05, 2021
Ozumba Mbadiwe for Lagos? You sure these ppl will not conquer this city one day
Re: Pictures Of Five Cowries Terminal: A Beautiful Jetty in Lagos by bewla(m): 10:18pm On May 05, 2021
KendrickAyomide:
I just tire. The village of blind men where the one eyed man is King.
make it Chip not that u want to recover the money once

Olosho people every place and office
Re: Pictures Of Five Cowries Terminal: A Beautiful Jetty in Lagos by DisGuy: 10:19pm On May 05, 2021
Kobicove:
If its purpose is to serve workers then their opening time of 8am is rather late undecided

True also the closing time of 5pm. Offices close at 5pm

Wonder why many private investors are still not going into this business in Lagos
Re: Pictures Of Five Cowries Terminal: A Beautiful Jetty in Lagos by oaugraduate1234(m): 10:19pm On May 05, 2021
StrongInBed:

It doesn't change the fact that it's a no man's land and Eboyi is developed than all the 5 South Western states.

You will rather say it's the most developed state in the Eastern region

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Five Cowries Terminal: A Beautiful Jetty in Lagos by GreaterFuture3: 10:20pm On May 05, 2021
You did not give technical info about this Jetty.
Where does it go, what Water Boats are there can it serve long distance? can I come and operate my own Boat from there etc.
How do they support commercial, individual Boat owners, and any necessary procedures.

These info/pictures here are too small, repetitive and Mundane

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Five Cowries Terminal: A Beautiful Jetty in Lagos by StrongInBed: 10:25pm On May 05, 2021
oaugraduate1234:

You will rather say it's the most developed state in the Eastern region

Not as developed as enugu... But it's a no man's land and collective wealth of All Nigerians.

But we are also Happy to have produced two military governors to Lagos.
Re: Pictures Of Five Cowries Terminal: A Beautiful Jetty in Lagos by OLULAW: 10:28pm On May 05, 2021
Eko o ni baje. Can someone show me its equivalence, East of the Niger River. grin grin grin. Just asking a honest question. Please don’t bite me. cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Five Cowries Terminal: A Beautiful Jetty in Lagos by OLULAW: 10:29pm On May 05, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
all this 2019 thread sef

anyway I don't blame the mods since if not sex na tribal thread wet full nairaland......signing out

Okadiegwu
Re: Pictures Of Five Cowries Terminal: A Beautiful Jetty in Lagos by Lamasta(m): 10:31pm On May 05, 2021
Itesiwaju Eko.....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Five Cowries Terminal: A Beautiful Jetty in Lagos by AllenSpencer: 10:35pm On May 05, 2021
Even the cement depot in Anambra cannot stand this architecture.
Re: Pictures Of Five Cowries Terminal: A Beautiful Jetty in Lagos by zudozz: 10:52pm On May 05, 2021
The best way to travel now.
But I dey fear because I no sabi swim.
Re: Pictures Of Five Cowries Terminal: A Beautiful Jetty in Lagos by PAWG(m): 10:55pm On May 05, 2021
Ah! Lagos!!!
Re: Pictures Of Five Cowries Terminal: A Beautiful Jetty in Lagos by Fabdaniel(m): 11:02pm On May 05, 2021
travelwaka:
The five Cowries Terminal was commissioned on 30 August 2019. It was built by MTN Nigeria, furnished and donated to the Lagos State Government through a Public Private Partnership. It has a multi level car parking facility that can take 800 cars. it is overlooking the lagos Lagoon facing Ozumba Mbadiwe and on the side of the Falomo bridge.

The place is also the LASWA Headquarters.

1. LASWA logo
2. The Terminal
3. The view from the other side of Lekki
4. Aerial view of the jetty at the Terminal

Source: https://www.travelwaka.com/five-cowries-terminal/

[b][/b]Please help a brother, am a graduate and am seriously in need of job pls
Present Location- Abulegba Lagos state
Re: Pictures Of Five Cowries Terminal: A Beautiful Jetty in Lagos by mrkings84(m): 11:13pm On May 05, 2021
jneutron4000:
God bless Yoruba land.

Shhhhhhh...... Lagos is not Yuruba Land..

It's nml
Re: Pictures Of Five Cowries Terminal: A Beautiful Jetty in Lagos by Ayomi90: 11:23pm On May 05, 2021
mrkings84:

Shhhhhhh...... Lagos is not Yuruba Land..

It's nml
It is Igbo land, don't mind him

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Five Cowries Terminal: A Beautiful Jetty in Lagos by Bluffly: 11:26pm On May 05, 2021
NGRsenate:
Is it really an architectural masterpiece??
It is at least different to a significant degree from what we are used to. Learn to exhume encouragement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) / China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening / Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.