Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Bisi And Kayode Fayemi Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bisi And Kayode Fayemi Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos (26699 Views)

Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / Yemi Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo, Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary / Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi And Kayode Fayemi Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by Ojukwudfugitive: 1:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
Officialgarri:
The wife now looks like him. Evidence of constant kponkriyon.
When wisdom was going around to possess people without any cost, fate had taken you to where your brain was being substituted with sawdust. Age has no correlate with wisdom or knowledge, even if one is older than the biblical Methuselah. Your level of reasoning has left me wondering how you strayed into this forum from where you were chained to the Iroko tree in your village square. Yours is pathetic and you do not belong here!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi And Kayode Fayemi Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by D1zion: 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
They look alike.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisi And Kayode Fayemi Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by Tareq1105: 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
I don't believe his age too. He couldn't have been 24yrs going by the wedding picture displayed here.
gaventa:
Fayemi claims to be 54 years old, which simply mean he got married at 24. Is this what a 24 year old Nigerian man look like?i am not understanding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisi And Kayode Fayemi Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by Tareq1105: 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
Haba, this is too much now abi you know him before?
Ojukwudfugitive:
When wisdom was going around to possess people without any cost, fate had taken you to where your brain was being substituted with sawdust. Age has no correlate with wisdom or knowledge, even if one is older than the biblical Methuselah. Your level of reasoning has left me wondering how you strayed into this forum from where you were chained to the Iroko tree in your village square. Yours is pathetic and you do not belong here!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisi And Kayode Fayemi Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by frowland(m): 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
Larryfest:
Our elected governors are showing their 100 days in office achievement for us to see, i just read on the other thread one displaying his new wife with a ceremonial welcome and some supporters have died because if these guys all in the name of politics.. Nigeria is far from getting better anytime soon.

He married within his 100 days in office; Its part of the achievement. What do I know. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisi And Kayode Fayemi Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by DevilhimseIf: 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisi And Kayode Fayemi Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by DevilhimseIf: 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:
Nah wetin every women dey want be this..Even the feminists! Except the stupid ones tho!
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisi And Kayode Fayemi Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by gaventa: 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
Do you really understand my comment? I don’t think so. It’s well nevertheless
AgreatMan:

Na so, u are just blinded-sided intentionally. Is this man too old to be 54?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisi And Kayode Fayemi Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
[quote author=Delightikechi post=81839755]

Ekiti State Governor, Kayode Fayemi celebrates 30th wedding anniversary with his wife, Labisi.

The governor shared this throwback photo from his wedding day and wrote;

'Labisi, three decades and still counting. Thank you for being an amazing wife, a loving partner, a wonderful mother to Oluwafolajimi and my best friend at all times. Happy Wedding Anniversary. JKF to his jewel of inestimable value on their 30th wedding anniversary'.

See more: https://www.dib.com.ng/2019/09/governor-kayode-fayemi-shared-throwback-photo-as-he-celebrates-30th-wedding-anniversary.html

Looking better in old age.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisi And Kayode Fayemi Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by sisisioge: 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2019
This is actually so cute! Finding a friend and sticking by him/her is one heck of a task!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisi And Kayode Fayemi Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by wealth2al(m): 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
GOOD ONE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisi And Kayode Fayemi Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by jasman1: 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
Congratulations! Didn’t know women from that area can also stay married that long

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisi And Kayode Fayemi Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by tsavkeghps(m): 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisi And Kayode Fayemi Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by obowunmi(m): 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2019
I know Fayemi's side chick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisi And Kayode Fayemi Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by lollytk(f): 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
Officialgarri:
grin cheesy abeg what's d meaning of kponkriyon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisi And Kayode Fayemi Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by ubcandid(m): 6:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
Officialgarri:
the nose no gree change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisi And Kayode Fayemi Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by ubcandid(m): 7:00pm On Sep 02, 2019
Tareq1105:
I don't believe his age too. He couldn't have been 24yrs going by the wedding picture displayed here.
but he looks 54. Stress can do a lot of thing to an old picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisi And Kayode Fayemi Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by ubcandid(m): 7:00pm On Sep 02, 2019
jasman1:
Congratulations! Didn’t know women from that area can also stay married that long

This table you are SHAKING !!!! Hmmmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisi And Kayode Fayemi Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by ubcandid(m): 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2019
gaventa:
Fayemi claims to be 54 years old, which simply mean he got married at 24. Is this what a 24 year old Nigerian man look like?i am not understanding

The marriage picture's angle can make him look older.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi And Kayode Fayemi Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by ubcandid(m): 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2019
obowunmi:
I know Fayemi's side chick.

Keep it to yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi And Kayode Fayemi Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by gaventa: 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
Very possible
ubcandid:

The marriage picture's angle can make him look older.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisi And Kayode Fayemi Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by iluvdonjazzy: 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
she was black before, how come she is now oyibo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisi And Kayode Fayemi Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by naijanaso: 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
Money answereth all things oh...see the woman ugly before oh. Teeth no joke grin but now money has polished her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisi And Kayode Fayemi Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by PHEMMY1007(m): 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
Officialgarri:

Synergy bro

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Fire: Obiano Should Resign - Nigerians React / Igbo Demands Cabinet Slot In Niger State, Cites Revenue Generation / Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.