Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Why Is This Lady Always Covering Her Nose?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Is This Lady Always Covering Her Nose?? (2944 Views)

Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security / Cardi B Checks In To Her Lagos Hotel Room Covering Her Nose, Nigerians React / Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is This Lady Always Covering Her Nose?? by ikorodureporta: 9:52am On Sep 02, 2019
Who's got a bad breathe among the crew?? grin

Re: Why Is This Lady Always Covering Her Nose?? by majamajic(m): 9:54am On Sep 02, 2019
she is used to that
Re: Why Is This Lady Always Covering Her Nose?? by oloriooko(m): 9:56am On Sep 02, 2019
Its an unconscious act she developed over the years, did not start on that set smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Is This Lady Always Covering Her Nose?? by Gulher: 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
I do that even though nothing is smelling. It is just one of my postures. But people always ask if I'm covering my nose because they are smelling lol.
Re: Why Is This Lady Always Covering Her Nose?? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
Gulher:
I do that even though nothing is smelling. It is just one of my postures. But people always ask if I'm covering my nose because they are smelling lol.

Then I think you should stop doing that.

That may cause you to draw unnecessary attention and people's hatred to yourself. Wet den go dey think say na we this guy they use style dey talk say we dey smell

And you know life can be hard. And in that context, it's not really life that's hard. It's the people in it that make it hard.

Make den no go use monkey sheet, come speak some incantations inside come use am stone your picture. Make God no come prevent am. And from then on, anywhere wey you dey like this, ego be like say dem open suckaway ni grin

Hmm! Inside life. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is This Lady Always Covering Her Nose?? by mytime24(f): 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
Only her nosessssz

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Lady Always Covering Her Nose?? by Came4amod: 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
Doing this around people passively creates enemies for you .. If you do this as a unconscious act pls stop it ..u r using body language to deprive ur self unknowingly
Re: Why Is This Lady Always Covering Her Nose?? by Onyi22(f): 5:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
So annoying when you r talking to them n they cover their nose
Re: Why Is This Lady Always Covering Her Nose?? by rakumi(m): 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
Onyi22:
So annoying when you r talking to them n they cover their nose

Very disrespectful I guess?

(1) (Reply)

Mercy And Ike Unfollows Each Other On Instagram / Ladies throw their Bra at Davido During Performance on Stage (Pictures) / "mike" Is Mtn Project Fame Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.