Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,759 members, 7,955,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:50 PM

Unemployment-the Solution - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployment-the Solution (498 Views)

Unemployment And The Danger Of Personal Shyness: My Experience. / Why Entrepreneurship Is Not The Solution To Unemployment In Nigeria / UNEMPLOYMENT - The FORCEFUL Way OUT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unemployment-the Solution by decort: 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2010
looking into this country,virtually all have jobs or may i say there is job for all.
But the burning question is which job pays?

Looking at many people who take to OKADA RIDING,most of them have been trainned in one field or the the other e.g auto mechanic,electrical,carpentry,etc ,but they do this because it pays better and faster.

Not that Graduates looking for employment cannot get some jobs,but they want the one that pays.
When i see the governments spending money on trainig people,i laugh because it is not the need for now,local training avenues have been in existence for a long time?

Too Many are traders,at times i think we have more sellers (or Traders ) than buyers e.g go to the schools ,many teachers are traders,many civil servants duplicate as traders.
These are supposed to be buyers who buy from the those in the market.

Many so called industries are REPACKAGING OUTFITS who import in bulk to redistribute in pieces.This too is not helping much.

SO WHAT DO WE NEED?

tO ME

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy! Apply Now / Job Opportunity Is Here Again / General Manager (banking Sector Experience) Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.