Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

I Will NEVER Let My Father Meet Baby Archie And Harry - Meghan Markle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will NEVER Let My Father Meet Baby Archie And Harry - Meghan Markle (550 Views)

Who Is White Money’s Father? – Meet Billionaire Father Of BB Naija Star / BBNaija: Trikytee & His Father Meet Governor Diri In Bayelsa (photos, Video) / Linda Ikeji And Her Father Meet Femi Otedola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will NEVER Let My Father Meet Baby Archie And Harry - Meghan Markle by janefblog: 11:01am On Sep 02, 2019
38-year-old former suit actress, Meghan Markle has made the shocking decision to cut all ties with her father and will never let him meet his grandson Archie, it was claimed today.

The Duchess of Sussex revealed the reason to cut off from her 75-year-old father, Thomas Markel is to protect herself, her husband and her son’.

Mr Markle spoke to.....https://janefblog.com/8578-2i-will-never-let-my-father-meet-baby-archie-and-harry-meghan-markle/

Re: I Will NEVER Let My Father Meet Baby Archie And Harry - Meghan Markle by FarahAideed: 11:30am On Sep 02, 2019
Very mean girl

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Husband In Beautiful Loved-up Photo / Video: Naira Marley Ft Young John – Mafo (snippet) / Yvonne Jegede claims ex-husband was intimidated by her successful career.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.