Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,077 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:30 AM

Software Documentation - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software Documentation (926 Views)

Chess Intelligence: ACS-Web-X Software Documentation By Jawolusi Oluwaseun / How To Build Moviebg.py/ Software Documentation / Software Documentation (Technical Writing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Software Documentation by goodspeed963(m): 11:05am On Sep 02, 2019
On which program I can create and publish dynamic software documentation?
Re: Software Documentation by larrydan: 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hi mate! What do you mean by dynamic documentation? I know that the documentation is a how-to of the service or product, embedded to it, but I never heard of a dynamic one. For a long period of time, people used pure HTML and CSS to create the documentation. Nowadays, there are platforms that help us create software documentation, like Docsie. You just paste the text and edit it easily, due to the options that the platform has. Then it compresses it in one line of code and you don't do other than paste it inside the source code of the website. Pretty easy, isn't it?
Re: Software Documentation by segbolon: 7:36am On Sep 03, 2019
There are lots
You can use gitbooks or readthedocs I personally prefer gitbook since it uses simple markdown.
Re: Software Documentation by Nikra(m): 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2019
larrydan:
Hi mate! What do you mean by dynamic documentation? I know that the documentation is a how-to of the service or product, embedded to it, but I never heard of a dynamic one. For a long period of time, people used pure HTML and CSS to create the documentation. Nowadays, there are platforms that help us create software documentation, like Docsie. You just paste the text and edit it easily, due to the options that the platform has. Then it compresses it in one line of code and you don't do other than paste it inside the source code of the website. Pretty easy, isn't it?
I use HTML and CSS even now. Thank you for sharing Docsie. It seems pretty easy to use after a few Youtube videos that I watched about it. It might b a game-changer in my website development.

(1) (Reply)

Top Influential AI Skills To Target In 2020 / Why Cant Nigerian Universities Include Java Programming Language Into Curriculum / Have Mobile/web App Ideas-let Me Work With You For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.