Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

P&ID: Why Is The Presidency Shielding Who Signed On Behalf Of NNPC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / P&ID: Why Is The Presidency Shielding Who Signed On Behalf Of NNPC? (1229 Views)

69 Senators Have Signed On For Akpabio And Barau Senate Presidency - Ndume / Thomas John Appointed As Chairman Of NNPC By President Buhari / Shehui Sanni Reacts To Atiku's Plan To Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P&ID: Why Is The Presidency Shielding Who Signed On Behalf Of NNPC? by FSBoperator: 12:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
The same scam was perpetuated by the same recycled cabal when Buhari was away on medical leave.

Osinbajo that enjoyed full constitutional authority as acting President was not even aware of the NNPC contract signed by Baru, which means the contract never got FEC approval.

It was Kachikwu that raised the alarm through a leaked letter he addressed to Buhari citing Baru's gross insubordination.

Baru even came out to state that he and the board of NNPC are not answerable to Kachikwu as Minister of State for Petroleum but only to the President and substantive minister who Buhari doubles as.

Baru will claim he secured that contract with Buhari's signature and approval even though Buhari had since notified the Senate officially that he had handed over the presidency to Osinbanjo and from there proceeded on medical leave for close to 3 mths at which time he remained reclusive to the world.

Now the question to ask is why has the president, EFCC, Malami refused to state who signed the P&ID contract on behalf of NNPC ?

They first accused Jonathan but when they saw that this won't fly, the laid it on Yar'adua.

Now just see as these idiot rats are even exonerating Lukman as "very honest". What defines honesty? Is honesty enough to stop investigating someone under whose administration a fraud was committed? This is the same lame lies Buhari has used alongside claiming ignorance of corruption under his watch as Minister of Petroleum during Obasanjo's military rule and PTF chairman under Abacha.

EFCC should release the contract document for us to see who signed on behalf of the NNPC.

They won't dare reveal this because the same shaddy character was and still is part of the recycled Yar'adua cabal that currently holds power in the presidency and his name is Mohammed Barkindo!

4 Likes

Re: P&ID: Why Is The Presidency Shielding Who Signed On Behalf Of NNPC? by Officialgarri: 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
The signature was that of Yaradua but it was forged because he was actually in a state of Coma.
And investigations are ongoing to unravel the figures behind it.

Actually, Barkindo should be a primary suspect but how Jonathan was not bothered by the issue shows he had something to hide
It was one of the means to loot the country dry till we end up bankrupted.

Everyday we should be thankful that Nigerians were wise and smart enough to boot out such a clueless leader

1 Like

Re: P&ID: Why Is The Presidency Shielding Who Signed On Behalf Of NNPC? by FSBoperator: 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
[s]
Officialgarri:
I believe you have a huge problem.. Problems that you are aware of but can't help it.

Go to front page and read about the P&ID issue.

At least you should be able to see that the signature was that of Yaradua but it was forged because he was actually in a state of Coma.

[/s]

The EFCC is chasing a legal director and they've exonerated Lukman claiming he was a man of "integrity and honesty".

The same EFCC said FEC was not aware, and so every thing points to the fact that this contract was cooked up within the nnpc and the shadow cabal.

Why can't the presidency, efcc and Malami tell us who signed on behalf of the nnpc?

3 Likes

Re: P&ID: Why Is The Presidency Shielding Who Signed On Behalf Of NNPC? by FSBoperator: 12:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
Officialgarri:

Actually, Barkindo should be a primary suspect but how Jonathan was not bothered by the issue shows he had something to hide

A contract that was signed in secrecy and which Jonathan only got aware of when he was sworn in as substantive president after Yar'adua was declared dead in May.

You should thank GEJ for rescinding the scam project that would have cost the govt 20% of whatever gas revenue priced at $100pbd for the next 20yrs!

Your silly misplaced hatred for Jonathan can not make you be objective enough to see that you are defending the very same crooks who signed this scam contract.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: P&ID: Why Is The Presidency Shielding Who Signed On Behalf Of NNPC? by Officialgarri: 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
FSBoperator:

A contract that was signed in secrecy and which Jonathan only got aware of when he was sworn in as substantive president after Yar'adua was declared dead in May.

You should thank GEJ for rescinding the scam project that would have cost the govt 20% of whatever gas revenue priced at $100pbd for the next 20yrs!

Your silly misplaced hatred for Jonathan can not make you be objective enough to see that you are defending the very same crooks who signed this scam contract.

When was the contract rescinded by your clueless president?
Was it not the same government that started the whole thing? Please try to be wise.

This matter has a conspiracy far bigger than you think. If the matter is deeply investigated, I'm sure Diezani madueke will be implicated and gradually, Jonathan will be implicated as well.

Or why in the first instance was Barkindo who was the NNPC GMD under Diezani sacked immediately? And other people after him including Yakubu, who refused to sign her 10billion private jet hire fee.
All these unjustifiable sacks were enforced by Jonathan who was part of the conspiracy.

If not for the scam government, How can a 40million dollar loan rise to 9.6bn? At what interest abeg?

The people backing P&ID are still the same Last administration who are trying to punish this government by suffering our foreign reserve and subject the masses to inflation and extreme poverty

1 Like

Re: P&ID: Why Is The Presidency Shielding Who Signed On Behalf Of NNPC? by FearGodinall: 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
arkindo should be a primary suspect but how Jonathan was not bothered by the issue shows he had something to hide.

Likewise,your senile oldman was as well, not bothered for the past four years meaning, he's just an incompetence figure head that takes pleasure when Nigerians are opperessed and subjected to all inhuman treatment no wonder,he makes Nigeria the new capital of poverty. Your old incompetent cow was in coma when 25b dollars contract was signed by him after officially transfering power to his vice president yet your cow head wasn't bothered why because he's comfortably picking his teeth.

2 Likes

Re: P&ID: Why Is The Presidency Shielding Who Signed On Behalf Of NNPC? by FSBoperator: 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2019
[s]
Officialgarri:

Was it not the same government that started the whole thing? Please try to be wise.

This matter has a conspiracy far bigger than you think. If the matter is deeply investigated, I'm sure Diezani madueke will be implicated and gradually, Jonathan will be implicated as well.

Or why in the first instance was Barkindo who was the NNPC GMD under Diezani sacked immediately? And other people after him including Yakubu, who refused to sign her 10billion private jet hire fee.
All these unjustifiable sacks were enforced by Jonathan who was part of the conspiracy.

If not for the scam government, How can a 40million dollar loan rise to 9.6bn? At what interest abeg?

The people backing P&ID are still the same Last administration who are trying to punish this government by suffering our foreign reserve and subject the masses to inflation and extreme poverty

[/s]

Tell Magu to reveal who signed on behalf of NNPC as he had already said the contract was drafted within the NNPC and did not include "honest " lukman and FEC.

Why is the EFCC not telling us who signed on behalf of nnpc.

Officialmumu

2 Likes

Re: P&ID: Why Is The Presidency Shielding Who Signed On Behalf Of NNPC? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2019
FSBoperator:
[s][/s]

Tell Magu to reveal who signed on behalf of NNPC as he had already said the contract was drafted within the NNPC and did not include "honest " lukman and FEC.

Officialmumu
.. Exactly the same thing I have been saying. How can EFCC rush to exonerate Lukeman without proper investigation. I said it in the other thread that this is a very simple matter if we are honest to ourselves.Lukeman should be the first suspect since his signature is there.He should be arrested and if he claims his signature was forged,then let him provide those that forged it.Why do we like beating around the bush in this country?.

2 Likes

Re: P&ID: Why Is The Presidency Shielding Who Signed On Behalf Of NNPC? by Validated: 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
FSBoperator:
[s][/s]

Officialmumu

Abeg leave that guy to his myopia and stupidity. They know the truth, but as usual seek to frame an innocent msn. I still say it. Thank God Buhari won, otherwise these idoits would be telling us how Nigeria would be comparable to UAE now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: P&ID: Why Is The Presidency Shielding Who Signed On Behalf Of NNPC? by FSBoperator: 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Exactly the same thing I have been saying. How can EFCC rush to exonerate Lukeman without proper investigation. I said it in the other thread that this is a very simple matter if we are honest to ourselves.Lukeman should be the first suspect since his signature is there.He should be arrested and if he claims his signature was forged,then let him provide those that forged it.Why do we like beating around the bush in this country?.

They said Yar'adua's signature was forged because at the time the contract was signed Yar'adua was in coma.

They don't want to out rightly that Lukeman's was forged because there are witnesses when the contract was signed in the UK to invalidate that claim, so they are settling for lukman was honest bullsh!t argument.

Now instead of going for the only living signatory on the Nigerian govt side who was Barkindo as then GMD NNPC, they are declaring an obscure legal director wanted.

Why can't they question Barkindo?

3 Likes

Re: P&ID: Why Is The Presidency Shielding Who Signed On Behalf Of NNPC? by Officialgarri: 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
FSBoperator:
[s][/s]

Officialmumu
I just found out I was conversing with a daft person who obviously do not have an idea of the case. My bad
Re: P&ID: Why Is The Presidency Shielding Who Signed On Behalf Of NNPC? by FSBoperator: 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
[s]
Officialgarri:

I just found out I was conversing with a daft person who obviously do not have an idea of the case. My bad
[/s]

Get out from here.

You are just here to try and pin it on Jonathan, you BMC rat.

3 Likes

Re: P&ID: Why Is The Presidency Shielding Who Signed On Behalf Of NNPC? by 9jatriot(m): 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
It is the same guy who opened this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/50604/p-id-why-shielding-mohammed#81781160
same guy as APC-haram.

You are lucky to have discovered early.
Officialgarri:

Re: P&ID: Why Is The Presidency Shielding Who Signed On Behalf Of NNPC? by FSBoperator: 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
[s]
9jatriot:
It is the same guy who opened this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5390604/p-id-why-shielding-mohammed#81781160
same guy as APC-haram.

You are lucky to have discovered early.
[/s]

Another BMC rodent.

Very soon Barkindo's role will be revealed and your foolishness in trying to deny that Barkindo was never the GMD of NNPC will be glaring.

If you like go and delete your comments there, I have already screen capped it.

Shameless rodents.

1 Like

Re: P&ID: Why Is The Presidency Shielding Who Signed On Behalf Of NNPC? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
FSBoperator:

They said Yar'adua's signature was forged because at the time the contract was signed Yar'adua was in coma.

They don't want to out rightly that Lukeman's was forged because there are witnesses when the contract was signed in the UK to invalidate that claim, so they are settling for lukman was honest bullsh!t argument.

Now instead of going for the only living signatory on the Nigerian govt side who was Barkindo as then GMD NNPC, they are declaring an obscure legal director wanted.

Why can't they question Barkindo?

.. Their only aim is to pin it on Jonathan. But I guess they are finding it difficult to.

2 Likes

Re: P&ID: Why Is The Presidency Shielding Who Signed On Behalf Of NNPC? by FSBoperator: 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Their only aim is to pin it on Jonathan. But I guess they are finding it difficult to.

That's why they only insult anybody that refuses to accept their bullsh!t lies
Re: P&ID: Why Is The Presidency Shielding Who Signed On Behalf Of NNPC? by cyberguy72(m): 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
Officialgarri:
The signature was that of Yaradua but it was forged because he was actually in a state of Coma.

Everyday we should be thankful that Nigerians were wise and smart enough to boot out such a clueless leader
shut up joor BUHARIS govt is worse off

2 Likes

Re: P&ID: Why Is The Presidency Shielding Who Signed On Behalf Of NNPC? by freeze001(f): 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2019
Please wake up cos you are obviously hallucinating or in the throes of some expired opium-laced delirium!

How please? Jonathan was VP and you know how 'useful' the office of the VP can be when the president is surrounded by henchmen. That is exactly the case we have now with bubu the ignorant!

If the matter is deeply investigated, I'm sure Diezani madueke will be implicated and gradually, Jonathan will be implicated as well.

It is the team of Jonathan, Diezani and other govt functionaries that reviewed that fraudulent contract and stopped it, having recognized it for the fraud that it is!
What president does not hire and fire appointees as they deem fit? Did buhari not sack those he wanted immediately he became president? Is it not obvious yet to you that Barkindo and crew at the time were the criminal bastards responsible for that fraudulent contract?

How can a 40million dollar loan rise to 9.6bn?
What goddamned loan are you referring to now in this issue? Where did the bold figure even emanate from? The dank, smelly smelly orifice of your nrther regions where the sun don't shine I presume?

Officialgarri:

Re: P&ID: Why Is The Presidency Shielding Who Signed On Behalf Of NNPC? by freeze001(f): 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
Unfortunately Lukman is dead and Barkindo as you know is actively working within the buhari cabal.
JONNYSPUTE:

1 Like

Re: P&ID: Why Is The Presidency Shielding Who Signed On Behalf Of NNPC? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
freeze001:
Unfortunately Lukman is dead and Barkindo as you know is actively working within the buhari cabal.
.. That's Mr integrity for you.I laugh in Swahili.
Re: P&ID: Why Is The Presidency Shielding Who Signed On Behalf Of NNPC? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
Validated:

Abeg leave that guy to his myopia and stupidity. They know the truth, but as usual seek to frame an innocent msn. I still say it. Thank God Buhari won, otherwise these idoits would be telling us how Nigeria would be comparable to UAE now.
.. The same thing I told one zombie.The joke is on them now. Hahahahahahaah

1 Like

Re: P&ID: Why Is The Presidency Shielding Who Signed On Behalf Of NNPC? by nameo: 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
Officialgarri:

You are sounding really confused and incoherent.

1 Like

Re: P&ID: Why Is The Presidency Shielding Who Signed On Behalf Of NNPC? by FSBoperator: 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2019
freeze001:
Please wake up cos you are obviously hallucinating or in the throes of some expired opium-laced delirium!

How please? Jonathan was VP and you know how 'useful' the office of the VP can be when the president is surrounded by henchmen. That is exactly the case we have now with bubu the ignorant!

It is the team of Jonathan, Diezani and other govt functionaries that reviewed that fraudulent contract and stopped it, having recognized it for the fraud that it is!

What president does not hire and fire appointees as they deem fit? Did buhari not sack those he wanted immediately he became president? Is it not obvious yet to you that Barkindo and crew at the time were the criminal bastards responsible for that fraudulent contract?

What goddamned loan are you referring to now in this issue? Where did the bold figure even emanate from? The dank, smelly smelly orifice of your nrther regions where the sun don't shine I presume?

See, you must understand that that thing you quoted is not here to lay facts but to first test waters before spreading lies.

These APC people from their lowest supporter to those at the top are very evil and satanic people.
Re: P&ID: Why Is The Presidency Shielding Who Signed On Behalf Of NNPC? by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
Not just long ago the media was awash with Igbos disgracing Nigeria this or disgracing Nigeria that due to FBI probe.

The lunatics talking about the disgrace will never know that the real disgrace is the very shady deals which Northerners have always partook on selling the very soul of the country in collaboration with foreign corrupt elements.

Up to $9b to be lost in a country and we still have those participated in the shame living with us here.

Only to be shouting on those who scammed non Nigerians. The truth is that crime is crime. I hate both ways but why are Nigerians so biased and hypocritical. If people like IBB still walk free with supporters, thunder fire any mouth that will talk about all those disgracing Nigeria. Nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: P&ID: Why Is The Presidency Shielding Who Signed On Behalf Of NNPC? by Gandollaar(f): 10:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
Officialgarri:

All my life, I have never seen so much zombiesm assembled in one body.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: P&ID: Why Is The Presidency Shielding Who Signed On Behalf Of NNPC? by FSBoperator: 6:04am On Sep 03, 2019
Gandollaar:
All my life, I have never seen so much zombiesm assembled in one body.

That is not zombeism but something worse.

He is what a Hausa man will call a Yaribansa - deceitful bastard.

They really are descended from the great liar and accuser, Satan himself aka Oduduwa.

1 Like

Re: P&ID: Why Is The Presidency Shielding Who Signed On Behalf Of NNPC? by Gandollaar(f): 8:34am On Sep 03, 2019
FSBoperator:

That is not zombeism but something worse.

He is what a Hausa man will call a Yaribansa - deceitful bastard.

They really are descended from the great liar and accuser, Satan himself aka Oduduwa.
And APC has a repertoire of his type on their payroll.
Re: P&ID: Why Is The Presidency Shielding Who Signed On Behalf Of NNPC? by MagicBishop: 7:58am On Jul 06, 2022
The thief is dead now.

See how BMC rats were defending the indefensible Barkindo here.

The thief died from covid jab after taking his 4th booster.
Re: P&ID: Why Is The Presidency Shielding Who Signed On Behalf Of NNPC? by Racoon(m): 8:11am On Jul 06, 2022
The perpetrators of this PI and D fraud are all associates of Buhari-the anti-kwarruptun fighter but they were all exonerated by govt agencies. From Lukman Riliwan(then NNPC chair) to Mohammed Barkindo that is now late.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Elders Must Save Osinbajo From Disgrace – Bode George / How Igbo People Arrived In Igbo Land / You May Not See These On Main Stream Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.