Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

How Nigeria Today Reporter Narrowly Escaped Mob Attack At A Lagos Abattoir - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Nigeria Today Reporter Narrowly Escaped Mob Attack At A Lagos Abattoir (278 Views)

Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) / The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped / Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Nigeria Today Reporter Narrowly Escaped Mob Attack At A Lagos Abattoir by Nigeria2day(m): 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
It was a Saturday to remember. I was thrilled because I didn’t have much official work to do. But around mid-day, I received a phone call for an urgent meeting, so I had to run.

While going I had to take a bus across the abattoir in my area in Isolo. I have never been to any abattoir before. And I have to say, it was the worst place I had ever seen in my life.

The abattoir is a mid-size open market for freshly killed meats of all sorts. There is goat meat, beef from cows, chicken and turkey. But there is also pork, ponmo or cow skin, etc. all these are killed and roasted in the same place, washed and butchered in the same spot, and then sold at the same place.

Meanwhile, from a mile away, one can perceive the stench oozing from the place. It was not a regular stench but a drenched thick clutter of putrid smell, like some living things had died and are now rotting away nearby. I had to cover my nose while I passed by.

READ MORE - http://nigeriatodaynews.com/news/How-Nigeria-Today-Reporter-Narrowly-Escaped-Mob-Attack-At-A-Lagos-Abattoir

Re: How Nigeria Today Reporter Narrowly Escaped Mob Attack At A Lagos Abattoir by majamajic(m): 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
was he expecting the place to smell like what exactly ?

(1) (Reply)

Ian Book, Notre Dame Survive Sloppy Opener In 35-17 Win Over Louisville / How To Apply And Renew A A Driving Licence Online. / Blow My Mind Or Brown Skin Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.