Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,588 members, 7,850,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:49 AM

South Africans Set A Nigerian Man Ablaze In Fresh Series Of Xenophobia Attacks - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / South Africans Set A Nigerian Man Ablaze In Fresh Series Of Xenophobia Attacks (1184 Views)

PHOTOS: South Africans Go Nude To Celebrate Africa Day / Xenophobia: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Protested, Carried Placard In 2014 (Throwback) / Nigerian Man Visits British Museum, Spots Stolen Benin Kingdom Artifacts. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

South Africans Set A Nigerian Man Ablaze In Fresh Series Of Xenophobia Attacks by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
This is inhuman for christ sake

Link to the video

https://twitter.com/baddoleesa/status/1168502645583167491?s=19

Re: South Africans Set A Nigerian Man Ablaze In Fresh Series Of Xenophobia Attacks by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
More

Re: South Africans Set A Nigerian Man Ablaze In Fresh Series Of Xenophobia Attacks by NoApology(m): 1:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
Aww....see somebody pikin ọ cry cry
Re: South Africans Set A Nigerian Man Ablaze In Fresh Series Of Xenophobia Attacks by lastempero: 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
If this is true then we have to teach them some lessons.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Set A Nigerian Man Ablaze In Fresh Series Of Xenophobia Attacks by Guestlander: 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
What are these people still doing in South Africa? We thought the Whites were being mean because of apartheid. But in retrospect, who wants to live with these animals?
The FG as a matter of urgency should evacuate all Nigerians living in south Africa.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Set A Nigerian Man Ablaze In Fresh Series Of Xenophobia Attacks by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
this is unfair, ooh my Africa.

1 Share

Re: South Africans Set A Nigerian Man Ablaze In Fresh Series Of Xenophobia Attacks by Simplyleo: 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2019
What are Nigerians still doing there? Na by force to be in their country ni?

Dis nonsense don dey vex me gaan, wtf.

Abeg make una come make we sef play home match with the South Africans in Nigeria, enough of the away match. angry

And there is nothing like settlement until we also take our pound of flesh.

Afterall, South Africans have more investments in Nigeria than we have in their country

Nonsense and ingredients. angry

1 Like

Re: South Africans Set A Nigerian Man Ablaze In Fresh Series Of Xenophobia Attacks by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 02, 2019
They burnt cars and business now this

Fellow nairalanders
I shibaraba hereby will hereby fire 3 of my staffs today
Tomorrow I will fire another 3
Next tomorrow another 2
And finally the HR
I go sack them small small so that hypertension go Don catch them before I drop the axe
If e go affect my business make e affect am. Na me kuku start am by myself. Besides CVS plenty wey dey ground.
This is my way of adding to the madness.
Nobody mad alone
Re: South Africans Set A Nigerian Man Ablaze In Fresh Series Of Xenophobia Attacks by seunmsg(m): 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
This is the time for Nigeria to invoke the doctrine of reciprocity. We cant just keep looking away while the spinless south african's murder our citizens for no reason.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Set A Nigerian Man Ablaze In Fresh Series Of Xenophobia Attacks by Simplyleo: 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
seunmsg:
This is the time for Nigeria to invoke the doctrine of reciprocity. We cant just keep looking away while the spinless south african's murder our citizens for no reason.
Like play like play, those monkeys are already overstretching our patience. Nobody has monopoly of violence oh, what kind of nonsense is that?

And wetin dey pain me for Nigeria now be say, all South African investment might have been properly fortified by our security agencies in anticipation of a reprisal.
Re: South Africans Set A Nigerian Man Ablaze In Fresh Series Of Xenophobia Attacks by Hypnotism: 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
Re: South Africans Set A Nigerian Man Ablaze In Fresh Series Of Xenophobia Attacks by TooMuchStuff: 2:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hey yaaaa! Shed tears!!!!

God what have we done to deserve this ??

No single NigeriaHausafulanis Muslims are in South Africa..! Na so so igbos, Yorubas and NDeltans.

All the victims are Southerners who are supposed to be Oil Princes and Princesses but we're short-changed by Fulanis ...thereby escaping to hustle in SA.
.....and this happened
Re: South Africans Set A Nigerian Man Ablaze In Fresh Series Of Xenophobia Attacks by Simplyleo: 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
Shibaraba:
They burnt cars and business now this

Fellow nairalanders
I shibaraba hereby will hereby fire 3 of my staffs today
Tomorrow I will fire another 3
Next tomorrow another 2
And finally the HR
I go sack them small small so that hypertension go Don catch them before I drop the axe
If e go affect my business make e affect am. Na me kuku start am by myself. Besides CVS plenty wey dey ground.
This is my way of adding to the madness.
Nobody mad alone
Oga, you don't have to be diplomatic, fire all the monkeys one day, na their papa give you the money for your investment ni? And God save dem Nigerians never organise for reprisal before then.

Bastards feeling funky in their country, I no blame dem, na our govt i blame angry

1 Like

Re: South Africans Set A Nigerian Man Ablaze In Fresh Series Of Xenophobia Attacks by daddytime(m): 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
This is so heartbreaking, unbelievable and downright evil.

So sad a sight to behold.
Re: South Africans Set A Nigerian Man Ablaze In Fresh Series Of Xenophobia Attacks by Skyfornia(m): 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
Na waoo
Re: South Africans Set A Nigerian Man Ablaze In Fresh Series Of Xenophobia Attacks by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
God knew why he put the South Africans under slavery. Yet na we carry hand go fight for them to be free. This is our punishment. Next time we will mind our business.

All Nigerians should relocate back home, let us take back our land from these thieving politicians and the Hausa/Fulanis.
Re: South Africans Set A Nigerian Man Ablaze In Fresh Series Of Xenophobia Attacks by Simplyleo: 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Hey yaaaa! Shed tears!!!!

God what have we done to deserve this ??

No single NigeriaHausafulanis Muslims are in South Africa..! Na so so igbos, Yorubas and NDeltans.

All the victims are Southerners who are supposed to be Oil Princes and Princesses but we're short-changed by Fulanis ...thereby escaping to hustle in SA.
.....and this happened

Is this what your brain can process for now?
Re: South Africans Set A Nigerian Man Ablaze In Fresh Series Of Xenophobia Attacks by Armaggedon: 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nigeria is a failed state. Don't ask me the connection. only Biafra will save the Igbos
Re: South Africans Set A Nigerian Man Ablaze In Fresh Series Of Xenophobia Attacks by judgementyard(m): 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
Am actually embarrassed and ashamed to call myself a Nigerian,
who did we offend to have a set of mindless leaders and elites that don't give two f--ks about the common man.
If Nigeria had an enabling environment for growth and development,I don't see any reason why some one will travel to seek for greener pastures in another African country like south Africa.
I think we can do something like boycotting the use of any of their businesses in Nigeria for a start.
Re: South Africans Set A Nigerian Man Ablaze In Fresh Series Of Xenophobia Attacks by onilanre(m): 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
lastempero:
If this is true then we have to teach them some lessons.

Let’s run shoprite down please.
Re: South Africans Set A Nigerian Man Ablaze In Fresh Series Of Xenophobia Attacks by HaryoBamex(m): 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
The greatest problem of Africa, is Africa itself.
Re: South Africans Set A Nigerian Man Ablaze In Fresh Series Of Xenophobia Attacks by TooMuchStuff: 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
Simplyleo:

Is this what your brain can process for now?

Tens of thousand times better than a Fulani ...!
Re: South Africans Set A Nigerian Man Ablaze In Fresh Series Of Xenophobia Attacks by lalasticlala(m): 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
This happened in January. Who said he's a Nigerian?

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1)

Michael Johnson, Survival Of The Fastest / World Sango Festival (pix) / Igbo Influence In The Americas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.