Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Happy New Month Of September... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy New Month Of September... (169 Views)

RCCG Sunday School 26th Of September 2021 / Another Dream By Pastor Dana Coverstone On The Events Of September / Happy New Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Month Of September... by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hello FAM, Happy new month of September to everyone of you again. It's nice seeing you all in this new month. Thank God we made it into September. Glory Glory Glory!

I wanna pray for as many that are reading right now.
Father in the name of Jesus, Thank you for these persons reading and connecting right now in faith. Thank you for the Gift of Life. Thank you for the past 8 months. You say in every situation we should give thanks, so Lord I say thank you. Take all the Glory Lord.

Father in the name of Jesus, I pray for everyone right now connecting in faith and we connect in agreement that in this month of September, the sun will work in your Favor, the moon will work in your Favor, even the air that you breath will work in your Favor, the land you step on will yield fullness for you, the city where you are will yield its fullness for you in the name of Jesus.

Every good doors that has been shut against you, I decree that from this Ember months all doors are opened NOW unto you in the name of Jesus.
Before any needs arise, solution is already waiting for you. No more lack season for you. I repeat no more lack season for you in the name of Jesus.

You will grow from strength to strength.
The grace of the Lord will rest upon you, upon your family, rest upon your home, rest upon your career, rest upon your businesses, rest upon your finances, rest upon your jobs in the name of Jesus.

God's Light will shine upon you. I say it again, His light will shine upon you in the name of Jesus. Father I give you praise for these persons.
When you are done with your works in their life, Father please take all the Glory. I Glorify your name in the mighty name of Jesus I pray Amen! God Bless You all.
I Love you!
Good morning to you all.

Riyagoddess

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Us Support Our Brothers & Sisters In The Bahamas After The Storm / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/09/19 / Reno Omokri Claims These Monumental Structures In Western Countries Are “dedicat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.