Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

TBoss Grand Mother, Her Mother, Sister Wendy And Daughter (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TBoss Grand Mother, Her Mother, Sister Wendy And Daughter (Photo) (48490 Views)

Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. / Charles Okocha Shows Off His Daughter (Photo) / Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TBoss Grand Mother, Her Mother, Sister Wendy And Daughter (Photo) by hahn(m): 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
neolboy:
That grandmother is already a fulfilled person.

May we never die by stray bullet from policemen for those of us in Naija and Abroad, may we never die by accident especially by Dangote truck, neither through sickness but shall live long to see our great grandchildren in Jesus name

How does this help people who died from these things?

Re: TBoss Grand Mother, Her Mother, Sister Wendy And Daughter (Photo) by UrVillagePpl: 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
so adorable and lovely
Re: TBoss Grand Mother, Her Mother, Sister Wendy And Daughter (Photo) by iswallker(m): 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
Pelaiye2703:
Good evening folks...

I don’t know if this is the right thing to do. I lost my job couple of months ago. Feeding and sustaining has been quite difficult and unbearable. Kindly help a brother with the hope of keeping my head above water.
3077883608 First bank.

Blessed week ahead.

I am sure you can do better than this scam..

Look for some construction site in the main time..

Plenty of jobs to do on a daily basis..
Re: TBoss Grand Mother, Her Mother, Sister Wendy And Daughter (Photo) by StrikeBack(m): 10:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
KINGEAGLE1:
VERLY VERLY I SAID ONTO U ALL REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND.. a word is enough for the wise
My brother, the judgement of Allah is near, Repent now and start attending jumat

1 Like

Re: TBoss Grand Mother, Her Mother, Sister Wendy And Daughter (Photo) by tsavkeghps(m): 11:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ok
Re: TBoss Grand Mother, Her Mother, Sister Wendy And Daughter (Photo) by grandstar(m): 11:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
I'm sure when her mother got hooked to a Nigerian, it was as though she'd won the lottery.

Back then, Romania was a wretched place ruled by a greedy tyrant who brought misery and poverty through the implementation of communism.

Now, the Gucci show is on the other foot.

That does not mean Romania is rich. it's still relatively poor with thousands of its citizens eorkinh in richer parts of the EU. It has a fast growing economy and I'll advise anyone to invest in property and shares in that country. You'll hit gold in the long term.

2 Likes

Re: TBoss Grand Mother, Her Mother, Sister Wendy And Daughter (Photo) by HopeAtHand: 5:45am On Sep 03, 2019
grandstar:
I'm sure when her mother got hooked to a Nigerian, it was as though she'd won the lottery.

Back then, Romania was a wretched place ruled by a greedy tyrant who brought misery and poverty through the implementation of communism.

That does not mean Romania is rich. it's still relatively poor with thousands of its citizens eorkinh in richer parts of the EU. It has a fast growing economy and I'll advise anyone to invest in property and shares in that country. You'll hit gold in the long term.

Invest in a country of gypsies? Nah!!!
Re: TBoss Grand Mother, Her Mother, Sister Wendy And Daughter (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 7:23am On Sep 03, 2019
grandstar:

Please,if person dash you Romania visa no go unless you want to from there enter another European country
Re: TBoss Grand Mother, Her Mother, Sister Wendy And Daughter (Photo) by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 03, 2019
I heard she just put to bed....wishing them all the best

Re: TBoss Grand Mother, Her Mother, Sister Wendy And Daughter (Photo) by grandstar(m): 8:33am On Sep 03, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Please,if person dash you Romania visa no go unless you want to from there enter another European country

I know. I already said that does not mean it is a rich country but it will get there. it's fast growing. Car manufacturers are setting up plants there
Re: TBoss Grand Mother, Her Mother, Sister Wendy And Daughter (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 8:36am On Sep 03, 2019
grandstar:

I know. I already said that does not mean it is a rich country but it will get there. it's fast growing. Car manufacturers are setting up plants there
If you say so...
Re: TBoss Grand Mother, Her Mother, Sister Wendy And Daughter (Photo) by grandstar(m): 8:43am On Sep 03, 2019
HopeAtHand:

Invest in a country of gypsies? Nah!!!

The Roma (proper word for Gypsies) can be a nuisance bit the country economy is growing fast.

Invest in s country of Roma? That's what they said about land in Ikate. That's what they said about Mae and. That's what they said about Shangisha. Who lost out?

Opportunities don't come to you in discernible form.

Picasso was half Roma. Bill Clinton has Roma blood. It.doesnt change the fact that they are a nuisance.
Re: TBoss Grand Mother, Her Mother, Sister Wendy And Daughter (Photo) by metrecube(m): 10:30am On Sep 03, 2019
Tundemuttee:
T-Boss's sister, Wendy shared an adorable four-generation photo featuring her grandmother, mother, herself, and her daughter.

The beautiful photo was taken by new mum, T-Boss.

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/beautiful-photo-of-t-bosss-grand-mother-her-mother-sister-wendy-and-daugther.html

This is beautiful... Looking forward to experience this.
Re: TBoss Grand Mother, Her Mother, Sister Wendy And Daughter (Photo) by tsavkeghps(m): 11:16am On Sep 03, 2019
Hehehe
Re: TBoss Grand Mother, Her Mother, Sister Wendy And Daughter (Photo) by nonix22(m): 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
beautiful people with better laps

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" / “don’t Turn Davido To An ATM, Get A Job” – Dr. Ola Balogun Tells Sophia Momodu / Depressed Mabel Makun Asks DSS To Attend To Her Call On Security Threats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.