Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

EFCC Arrests Suspected Internet Fraudster In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Suspected Internet Fraudster In Lagos (Photo) (44865 Views)

EFCC Arrests Suspected Internet Fraudster In Port Harcourt With Charms (photos) / Fati Umar Dikko: Police Arrests Notorious Fraudster In Kano (photo) / Police Arrest ATM Cards Fraudster In Katsina (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Suspected Internet Fraudster In Lagos (Photo) by dopechoks(m): 11:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
hold on guys, what is a phonographic video, cos I am not understanding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Suspected Internet Fraudster In Lagos (Photo) by tsavkeghps(m): 11:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Suspected Internet Fraudster In Lagos (Photo) by Truthbites: 11:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
Angelfrost:

Real values are gone, even in most homes... It's all about getting that paper at any cost possible.

At this rate, the government should start considering building more prisons.

Lol... grin grin grin : grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Suspected Internet Fraudster In Lagos (Photo) by Afrigoldloaded(m): 11:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
This is becoming high rate. Arresting yahoo Boys everyday https://afrigoldloaded.com.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Suspected Internet Fraudster In Lagos (Photo) by Newguyhere: 1:24am On Sep 03, 2019
Fvckmoderators:
na these idiots dey make olosho charge 40k for Lekki

nah increase in olosho prices due to yahoo boys patronage dey pain you grin lmao grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Suspected Internet Fraudster In Lagos (Photo) by Subonbon(m): 2:37am On Sep 03, 2019
post=81856834:
You will continue your posing inside the jail... grin grin grin grin grin

See his big head grin grin grin grin u funny die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Suspected Internet Fraudster In Lagos (Photo) by Seun360(m): 5:55am On Sep 03, 2019
Newguyhere:

nah increase in olosho prices due to yahoo boys patronage dey pain you grin lmao grin cheesy cheesy

How eh no go pain?

Man must change oil once in a while na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Suspected Internet Fraudster In Lagos (Photo) by apostleblak: 8:44am On Sep 03, 2019
Shame on EFCC

Those guys are just making noise on the internet

From January to August you arrested just 113 yahoo guys and recovered 30 cars in THREE (3) states

Asin 3 states pha!

When their are over 50,000 yahoo guys in each state

EFCC should do what they ought to do and stop making noise on the internet
Re: EFCC Arrests Suspected Internet Fraudster In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 03, 2019
soberdrunk:
Very dull criminal
As in ehhn.. Dullington grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Suspected Internet Fraudster In Lagos (Photo) by Akachukwu42(m): 9:05am On Sep 03, 2019
I wish we could put more energy to what is happening in south Africa...
Re: EFCC Arrests Suspected Internet Fraudster In Lagos (Photo) by Collee(m): 10:15am On Sep 03, 2019
Data subscription and cable TV e.g gotv, dstv etc is made easy on http://www.motivsub.com
MTN 1g is #455
Glo 950mb is #480
Etc
www.motivsub.com or join the whatsapp group for question and more information
https:///Bnhc8LJcnWF9bRsRhHCPBn
Re: EFCC Arrests Suspected Internet Fraudster In Lagos (Photo) by Kbantin: 11:01am On Sep 03, 2019
blackgold90:
By the time them tear gas him,e go bring e finger come down, if I knew yahoo will be this Juicy, 1998 when there is no phone and cyber cafe were just starting and i was in ss3 shay I for focus on it.by now I for do don
u are either 36 or 37 years old.. God bless u
Re: EFCC Arrests Suspected Internet Fraudster In Lagos (Photo) by tsavkeghps(m): 11:17am On Sep 03, 2019
Alright
Re: EFCC Arrests Suspected Internet Fraudster In Lagos (Photo) by Jolieb41(f): 2:28am On Jan 30, 2021
Dear Nairalanders
I'm not used to writing here but I have to.

Access bitcoin Investment is a scam oooooooooo biko
It not genue its not real!
Don't get carried away when you see your friend on fb testifying that he/she has been double credited.

This is what they do:
They will tell you to register where you provide them with basic information apart from dob and bvn

They tell you to pay 10k and get double or any other amount and get double of it
They tell you pay another amount for the upgrade b4 12am
They tell you pay another amount as the company percentage
They tell you to hold on for processing
They tell you to send a facebook password reset code to your phone number or email

There and then you are totally finished after they are done dupping you, they will take over your facebook account, hack it and start preaching Access Bitcoin to your contact to fall same victim and you

Save someone else from this shit
They are everywhere and even here
They are highly skilled so as to make a video of what you have not received
They tell you to publicize it and then take over your facebook and fb contacts

Not all your fb contacts are real as 40% are hackers waiting to devour your account and monitoring you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) / Abba Kyari And team storm Abuja-Kaduna expressway to hunt kidnappers / Suspected Lagos Robbers Kelechukwu, Godspower Busted With Stolen SUV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.