Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Don’t Crucify Opadokun For Son’s Involvement In Offa Robbery — Shittu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Crucify Opadokun For Son’s Involvement In Offa Robbery — Shittu (971 Views)

We Were Forced To Implicate Saraki - Offa Robbery Suspect / Ayo Opadokun: IPOB Members Fighting For Their Rights, They Are Not Rebels / Opadokun: Asking Buhari To Change Service Chiefs Is Asking Him To Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Crucify Opadokun For Son’s Involvement In Offa Robbery — Shittu by Biodun556(m): 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
April 29, 2018

A lawyer, Mr. Wahab Shittu, shares his views with SUCCESS NWOGU on the circumstances surrounding the recent raid on some banks in Offa, Kwara State, and the arrest of Chief Ayo Opadokun’s son, Kayode, in connection with the attacks

How did you feel when you got the information that a son of an Afenifere leader, Chief Ayo Opadokun, is among the suspects arrested in connection with the robbery?

My attitude is that of shock and disbelief because the elder statesman, Opadokun, is one of the most respectable, decent, and patriotic Nigerians that I have met in my life. He was my classmate when he came to take his second degree at the Faculty of Law, University of Lagos, between 1983 and 1986. And I can confirm to you that Ayo Opadokun is a man of exemplary character and I can also confirm to you that his daughter, Bolanle Opadokun, actually practised in my chamber for nearly two years as a lawyer. She conducted herself very well. This fellow, called Kayode Opadokun, is unknown to me. I learnt he is the first son of Ayo Opadokun but there should be a distinction between Ayo Opadokun and Kayode Opadokun. Kayode, from what they said, is about 35 years old. Any child who is above 18 can answer for his activities, whether right or wrong.
Re: Don’t Crucify Opadokun For Son’s Involvement In Offa Robbery — Shittu by DrNueLpureHoney: 7:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
We should fry egg and cook indomie for him abi?

They will be busy saying bad stuffs about other people's children but they will not take care of theirs angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Crucify Opadokun For Son’s Involvement In Offa Robbery — Shittu by festacman(m): 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ayo Opadokun recently gave an interview and expressed his personal opinions on some national issues.

All of a sudden, subtle negative articles are being dug up and planted left, right and centre run him down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Crucify Opadokun For Son’s Involvement In Offa Robbery — Shittu by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
festacman:
Ayo Opadokun recently gave an interview and expressed his personal opinions on some national issues.

All of a sudden, subtle negative articles are being dug up and planted left, right and centre run him down.

Nothing about national issue.
The problem with his son had been in the public space over the years. At least I have read about the boy over 3 years ago, long before Offa robbery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Crucify Opadokun For Son’s Involvement In Offa Robbery — Shittu by festacman(m): 9:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
Gracealone:

Nothing about national issue.
The problem with his son had been in the public space over the years. At least I have read about the boy over 3 years ago, long before Offa robbery.
The interview posted here happened in April 2018. Why is it being dug up now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Crucify Opadokun For Son’s Involvement In Offa Robbery — Shittu by aremuforlife(m): 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
[/quote][quote author=festacman post=81862149]
The interview posted here happened in April 2018. Why is it being dug up now?
That is to tell you how dirty, politics is, if you don't want your ugly part to be reviewed to the public stay out of politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Crucify Opadokun For Son’s Involvement In Offa Robbery — Shittu by Biodun556(m): 10:07pm On Sep 02, 2019
aremuforlife:

That is to tell you how dirty, politics is, if you don't want your ugly part to be reviewed to the public stay out of politics

Politicians play pranks with our intelligence because we forget things so soon. They are all the same.

The man has been attacking Buhari on security challenges facing the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Crucify Opadokun For Son’s Involvement In Offa Robbery — Shittu by aremuforlife(m): 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
[/quote]9[quote author=Biodun556 post=81863018]

Politicians play pranks with our intelligence because we forget things so soon. They are all the same.

The man has been attacking Buhari on security challenges facing the country.
Fighting Buhari on insecurities does not make him an unquestionable character person

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Governor Emeka Ihedioha's Achievements In 100 Days / Why Atiku Should Head To Supreme Court Immediately / See 2019 Top 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World that will shock you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.