Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) (87081 Views)

Xenophobia : South Africans Troop Out, Begs Nigerians For Forgiveness (video) / Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) / Xenophobia: South African clothing store looted in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 10:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) by projectNDPRA: 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
National Dialogue & Policy Reform Awareness http://ndpra.home.blog
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) by Czarugo007: 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
SHOPRITE,DSTV office or MTN tongue tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) by TheGameYard(m): 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
R
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) by chigo5(m): 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
simonlee:
When they reach Chukwudi's shop...
Mob: are you not a Nigerian?
Chukwudi:
lol u no go make heaven

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
highpriestess:
But I thought Nigeria is a zoo, you want the zoo president to do something?

Go meet Nnamdi KANU undecided

5 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) by israelmao(m): 10:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
They moved out in this kind of large number and South African government will be claiming that is not in support?

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) by ednut1(m): 10:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
Just leave biko
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) by RTSC2: 10:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
But I thought Nigeria is a zoo, you want the zoo president to do something?

Go meet Nnamdi KANU undecided
I would have called you a fool but I could get banned.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 10:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
its bad...

even let 100 people die in nigeria...you will never see a statement from our president nor visit those zones...

we have been encapsulated and we dont know.

can you try this with ordinary moroccans

weh mopol be threatening to shoot a nigerian because of ordinary indian or pakistan in nigeria.

shame

4 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 10:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
... Don't be surprise our police must be on surveillance on all SA businesses here in naija

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
This is gross...

So they don't have police or military ?

The government and law enforcement just been watching these attacks go on since it started again last night ...

What a shame on the SA govt

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) by pezeji(m): 10:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
Give me a south African address please �
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) by RTSC2: 10:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
seanjy4konji:
its bad...

even let 100 people die in nigeria...you will never see a statement from our president nor visit those zones...

we have been encapsulated and we dont know.

can you try this with ordinary moroccans

weh mopol be threatening to shoot a nigerian because of ordinary indian or pakistan in nigeria.

shame
Buhari is.only brave when it comes to harmless folks like sowore.
Paper general.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) by greggng: 10:32pm On Sep 02, 2019
MobilityExpress:
It's like the devil has turned these people's head to bedroom and parlor. Can you imagine the level of wickedness? Why don't you deport them, why kill another person for nothing.

You can only deport someone who committed crime....this is just unbelievable ..just attacking someone for no just cause...honestly if I were them I will come back home...and our gov't will break diplomatic relationship with them..
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) by FroshJaynex(m): 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
And this continues... In terms of retaliation I no just understand how recently I dey take anger Bleep my S.A girlfriend, I no just understand, she self notice am, painful Bleep na em I dey give am, that is the only way me I can retaliate for my brothers there cos we Nigerians are not serious cos if truly we were, we for don burn down Mtn offices, Deactivate ur mtn numbers nd stop patronising Shoprite but NO, we won't cos tribalism won't let us think together.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
Instead of them to go to the drug dens & fish out the drug dealers, they're busy targeting innocent ppl. See! If not for Nelson Mandela South Africa would have been another Zimbabwe. Bunch of lazy ppl
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
grandstar:

The Saudi situation was different. There are no similarities at all

The Saudi case was a lady caught for drug trafficking by the security forces and sentenced to death by the courts. This was not a faceless and murderous like it was in South Africa.

South Africa is different. These are spontaneous attacks on defenseless foreigners by a murderous crowd. The South African police can not even reduce the high crime rate there, is it xenophobic attacks they can now stop.

These attacks will continue. Perhaps, only if international pressure from the West, especially from the US can progress begin to happen.

The US will also have to the give the South African government some carrot such as a large amount of aid and also freer access for South African made products to enter into the United States.

Why would the US do all that to save 9ja? Nigerians are getting what they deserve, no doubts man.

Even our government don't care about the xenophobic act.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
If I were the President of Nigeria, I will be thinking how to start a war with SA. Enough is enough. Let's xenophobic ourselves.

But the government can't even send a strong message.

It's a shame that Nigerians are ruled by a cow.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) by Unik3030: 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
grandstar:

The Saudi case was a lady caught for drug trafficking by the security forces and sentenced to death by the courts. This was not a faceless and murderous like it was in South Africa.

South Africa is different. These are spontaneous attacks on defenseless foreigners by a murderous crowd. The South African police can not even reduce the high crime rate there, is it xenophobic attacks they can now stop.

These attacks will continue. Perhaps, only if international pressure from the West, especially from the US can progress begin to happen.

The US will also have to the give the South African government some carrot such as a large amount of aid and also freer access for South African made products to enter into the United States.

so with what Nigerians did recently in USA, do u think USA will come to their aid? see bro, nothing like xenophobia attack in South Africa. it's just south Africans tired of people messing up their country. I have been dere b4 n I know what's up, 80% of Nigerians in South Africa are into crime ranging from kidnapping, fraud, drugs, human trafficking, manufacture of substandard products etc n these people are tired of it. look at how our people misbehave on India, Malaysia n all other places it's bad. Nigerians have to shun the crime culture, no matter how hardworking a Nigerian is in southy, the locals call them mene wanayi meaning cover up cos virtually they know the guy will b arrested for crime someday that he's just using the shop as cover. this people know Nigerians very well n to add insult upon injury Nigerians will make money n start rubbing it on their faces by calling them lazy to their face, bragging that they make things happen in southy, messing up people's wives n children. if we stop all those things, all these will stop too. go to their page n u see their complain then u will know what they are talking about n their bad experiences with Nigerians

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) by Fuckgovt: 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
If i were them, since I know there will likely kill me, I will first of all burn the house rented, if I work for a south African I will stylishly burn the office too. The ensure I create a purposeful accident in there nursery n primary school. Pls terrorists do not steal my scope o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:
South Africans are just frustrated... Dem just wan use Nigerians add up to their counts grin

True. ..they even attack their whites very soon they will turn 80-90% attacks on the whites blaming then for taking up resources..

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) by Fuckgovt: 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
Unik3030:
so with what Nigerians did recently in USA, do u think USA will come to their aid? see bro, nothing like xenophobia attack in South Africa. it's just south Africans tired of people messing up their country. I have been dere b4 n I know what's up, 80% of Nigerians in South Africa are into crime ranging from kidnapping, fraud, drugs, human trafficking, manufacture of substandard products etc n these people are tired of it. look at how our people misbehave on India, Malaysia n all other places it's bad. Nigerians have to shun the crime culture, no matter how hardworking a Nigerian is in southy, the locals call them mene wanayi meaning cover up cos virtually they know the guy will b arrested for crime someday that he's just using the shop as cover. this people know Nigerians very well n to add insult upon injury Nigerians will make money n start rubbing it on their faces by calling them lazy to their face, bragging that they make things happen in southy, messing up people's wives n children. if we stop all those things, all these will stop too. go to their page n u see their complain then u will know what they are talking about n their bad experiences with Nigerians
u think only foreigners do crime over there? U must be kidding
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) by OBku4(m): 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
OrangeDream:
It is time we respond to South Africa in full and equal measures.

You and your likes pls stfu. Typical naija internet warriors
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
Unik3030:

If truly you have lived in s.a you won't type this nonsesen I promise u

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) by Hienna(m): 10:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
Feel like spreading the rumor that Seven Innocent fulani were also lynched
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
the only thing i like about south africa is their music
the rest is....

i just took my time to read about how Nigeria fought against apartheid in south africa

Nigeria lost billions of dollars during that period all because of one stupid country

gave them free visa
even gave their students free scholarship to come study in nigeria
boycotted the olympics and commonwealth games all for south africa

provided them with relief materials
donated money to them
even set up a committee/organization for them

but how are nigerians treated in south africa?

seems like they've forgotten

how the mighty has fallen
i weep for Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 10:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
grandstar:

Keep making excuses....
How many non-Fulani Nigerians on death row in S/Arabia (and elsewhere) were rescued before that woman?

Meanwhile, while making excuses for a clueless inept regime on the same continent...
You want the US to come all the way from America to rescue Nigerians, instead of your government?! SMH
>

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) by blesoh(f): 10:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
I think their government are in support of this nonsense, do they have police?
Cos it's so obvious they all are happy
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2019
Lamasta:
What is the government of South Africa doing to curb this menace?

This should stop with immediate effect

Of course the govt/police is surreptitiously in support of it - they don't want Nigerians and other Africans in their country either

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) / US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car / Lady Found Pictures Of Herself In A Bottle In Her Friend's Closet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.