Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Dating Tips And Family Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dating Tips And Family Advice (3016 Views)

Family Advice / Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. / For Men And Family Wey Sabi Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Tips And Family Advice by sewed4u(m): 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2019
All is not well with many marriages and family this days. Divorce rate is on the increase, most especially our celeberities, sex denial, marital infidelity mostly the men but some women have join the train, flirting, wife battering, quarelling, abusive speech, indecent dressing mostly the women putting on sloppy, short, tight fitted and revealing clothen and lots more are happening every day. Why all these mess? Because many have forgotten what God said about marriage. He simply said "that is why a man will leave his father and mother and will stick to his wife and they will become one flesh" many today did not take their spouse like that, they view them as different. If a man view his wife as himself, there is no way he will maltreat her, like wise the woman. By the time both party play their part, there will be peace in the house. No marriage is perfect but problems can be resolved by apply scriptural counsel.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Tips And Family Advice by doitforyou(f): 1:17am On Sep 03, 2019
Nigerian marriages haven't changed. There has always been domestic violence, cheating etc. Difference? This generation is unwilling to grin and bear it.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating Tips And Family Advice by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 03, 2019
I once dated a Femi, he was all I could want in a man, loving, caring, sweet
Always satisfied me all round.. Showered me with praises ..made me feel like the only woman in the world.

But guess what he still cheated..
Femi Aderibigbe, wherever you are God punish you.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dating Tips And Family Advice by tck2000(m): 8:44am On Sep 03, 2019
Isabellah:
Always satisfied me all round.. Showered me with praises ..made me feel like the only woman in the world.

lol

1 Like

Re: Dating Tips And Family Advice by hify9935(f): 9:25am On Sep 03, 2019
Isabellah:

lol.. this got me laughing!

3 Likes

Re: Dating Tips And Family Advice by sewed4u(m): 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2019
I feel for you Isabella, it is really painful for a man that love you to treat you like that. You just have to move on. You will Surely get your real man that will be faithful and loyal to you. A broken relationship is better than broken marriage. Do not let Femi action to affect you views about other men. Keep your self morally chaste, the man you desire to spend your life with, that man that will show unfailing love will definately come your way. I urge you to be prayerful.

6 Likes

Re: Dating Tips And Family Advice by roaringlamb01(m): 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
Isabellah:

hhahahahahah... Femi Aderibigbe, wherever you are God punish you. Femi has suffered.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Tips And Family Advice by sewed4u(m): 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2019
How should a husband and wife treat each other? man and woman should play a complementry roles in marriage. As a family head, a husband should take the lead in providing materially for his family and teaching them about God. He should be self sacrificing in his love for his wife. Husbands and wives should love and respect each other. There should be no room for malicious bitterness, anger, wrath, screaming, and abusive speech as well as everything injurious. But should become kind to one another, tenderly compassionate, freely forgiving one another. Because we are imperfect, learning to forgive is the key to marriage happiness.
Re: Dating Tips And Family Advice by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2019
hahahahaahahahha this is hilarious smiley you dated a yoruba demon.. The first name they bear is Femi Hahahahahaah
Isabellah:

Re: Dating Tips And Family Advice by tpiander: 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ever since there was a discussion on nairaland YEARS AGO about popular male Yoruba names, and Femi topped the list, the obsession with the name by certain quarters, has given a new meaning to the term obsession.

Didn't know some areas are so unfamiliar with other parts of Nigeria, na wa.

And then, some people, when they hear anything male, they don't rest again.
Re: Dating Tips And Family Advice by Eze2000(m): 5:50am On Sep 04, 2019
Strange. Very strange indeed...

So many nice ladies complaining about being cheated on by men or being used and dumped, yet there're sincere men like me, single and searching, just looking to make a queen out of them.

@Ladies all. This is one guy in his late 30s that wishes to marry this year but currently has no woman in his life.

Will he cheat on you later?

Answer: Not at all because not only is such a thing unheard of in my religious Igbo family, I will only marry the woman that satisfies my choice (big or tall, light-skinned and curry), with God's blessings to fuel my lofty ambitions in life. This way, that fine neighbor flaunting her big hips and a bigger backside will only make me laugh in mockery. After all, I already have better, with kids too grin grin.

Let my future wife feel free to DM or check my profile for my whatsapp number and say hi. I don search for you tire.
Re: Dating Tips And Family Advice by faithfull18(f): 7:00am On Sep 04, 2019
Funny thread grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Dating Tips And Family Advice by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 04, 2019
Isabellah:

grin grin grin
Re: Dating Tips And Family Advice by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2019
Thank you.
sewed4u:
I feel for you Isabella, it is really painful for a man that love you to treat you like that. You just have to move on. You will your real man that will be faithful to you.
Re: Dating Tips And Family Advice by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2019
doitforyou:
Nigerian marriages haven't changed. There has always been domestic violence, cheating etc. Difference? This generation is unwilling to grin and bear it.

God bless you for this, because mothers of old were able to bear bullshit doesn't mean we should fold our arms and condone rubbish, expecially with the sets of men we have this days.

10 Likes

Re: Dating Tips And Family Advice by genq(m): 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2019
From a male perspective. The juice simply isn't worth the squeeze anymore.
1. Women of these days will say "I want to get married" not "I want to be a wife". They want a fancy wedding but cannot stay married due to their selfish, insolent and promiscuous nature.
2. They are extremely rude, ill-mannered and have a beehive culture of toxic feminism. They will even gang up to bully and belittle any woman who refuses to uphold the feminist theology.
3. They are now too "liberated" to be traditional wives but yet not liberated enough to fend for themselves. They still want a traditional husband - that is, a man who protects and provides for them lipsrsealed
4. They are entitled & lazy and use their private parts as a bargaining chip. They actually believe they are doing you a favour by offering you a slimy hole that has been ran through by other dudes.

In short, the value of a modern day Nigerian woman is at an all time low. They lack honour and integrity. They have high body counts. They have no self-worth and are therefore unable to show respect. Guys are left with no choice but to pump & dump. The dating scene is a sh!t-show.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Tips And Family Advice by bukatyne(f): 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2019
Eze2000:

So many nice ladies complaining about being cheated on by men or being used and dumped, yet there're sincere men like me, single and searching, just looking to make a queen out of them.

@Ladies all. This is one guy in his late 30s that wishes to marry this year but currently has no woman in his life.

Answer: Not at all because not only is such a thing unheard of in my religious Igbo family, I will only marry the woman that satisfies my choice (big or tall, light-skinned and curry), with God's blessings to fuel my lofty ambitions in life. This way, that fine neighbor flaunting her big hips and a bigger backside will only make me laugh in mockery. After all, I already have better, with kids too grin grin.

Let my future wife feel free to DM or check my profile for my whatsapp number and say hi. I don search for you tire.

Oshey!

Husband material 1000 yards. grin

1 Like

Re: Dating Tips And Family Advice by sewed4u(m): 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2019
When a spouse is unfaithful. Marital unfaithfulness is devastating. Some mates have found that they can forgive a repentant spouse and rebuild their relationship. But whether marriage survives or not, those who discover that their mate has been unfaithful invariably suffer intense agony. How to cope? # meditate on comforting scriptures. Like the book of job and psalms, underline every passage that seems to fit your circumstances. Because these bible writers had experienced the kind pain and anxieties similar to your own.
Re: Dating Tips And Family Advice by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2019
Isabellah:

Wahala cheesy
Re: Dating Tips And Family Advice by Mystic2019: 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
Eze2000:

free advert! lol.
Re: Dating Tips And Family Advice by doitforyou(f): 2:18am On Sep 06, 2019
kiss kiss kiss

Fountainofyouth:

God bless you for this, because mothers of old were able to bear bullshit doesn't mean we should fold our arms and condone rubbish, expecially with the sets of men we have this days.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Tips And Family Advice by PierreAbutu(m): 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2019
Isabellah:

I empathize with you Isabellah
But my ebook is a must read for your next man...if he reads, understands and puts it into practice, you'd never be cheated on again (even as a wife)
07019339722 is my whatsapp number

WOMEN INSIDE OUT is the title of the ebook

A man who understands women inside out would never CHEAT!!!!! wink

Goodnight and God bless
Re: Dating Tips And Family Advice by tpiander: 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2019
genq:
From a male perspective. The juice simply isn't worth the squeeze anymore.
1. Women of these days will say "I want to get married" not "I want to be a wife". They want a fancy wedding but cannot stay married due to their selfish, insolent and promiscuous nature.
2. They are extremely rude, ill-mannered and have a beehive culture of toxic feminism. They will even gang up to bully and belittle any woman who refuses to uphold the feminist theology.
3. They are now too "liberated" to be traditional wives but yet not liberated enough to fend for themselves. They still want a traditional husband - that is, a man who protects and provides for them lipsrsealed
4. They are entitled & lazy and use their private parts as a bargaining chip. They actually believe they are doing you a favour by offering you a slimy hole that has been ran through by other dudes.

In short, the value of a modern day Nigerian woman is at an all time low. They lack honour and integrity. They have high body counts. They have no self-worth and are therefore unable to show respect. Guys are left with no choice but to pump & dump. The dating scene is a sh!t-show.

The bolded has ruined your write up and rendered it invalid, vulgar, insensible and rude.

The paragraph after that is simply a repeat of the usual misogynistic claptrap that has come to be associated with nairaland.

Your points 1 through 4 might be worth responding to if you hadn't disqualified yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Dating Tips And Family Advice by SmellingAnus(m): 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2019
Isabellah:

So have you met someone better than him?

1 Like

Re: Dating Tips And Family Advice by PierreAbutu(m): 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
sewed4u:
All is not well with many marriages and family this days. Divorce rate is on the increase, most especially our celeberities, sex denial, marital infidelity mostly the men but some women have join the train, flirting, wife battering, quarelling, abusive speech, indecent dressing mostly the women putting on sloppy, short, tight fitted and revealing clothen and lots more are happening every day. Why all these mess? Because many have forgotten what God said about marriage. He simply said "that is why a man will leave his father and mother and will stick to his wife and they will become one flesh" many today did not take their spouse like that, they view them as different. If a man view his wife as himself, there is no way he will maltreat her, like wise the woman. By the time both party play their part, there will be peace in the house. No marriage is perfect but problems can be resolved by apply scriptural counsel.

All men need to read and practice the 52 points in this book: WOMEN INSIDE OUT

After doing the above, you will have no reason to ever think of divorcing your woman, girlfriend, or wife

It is N2,500

You can chat or whatsapp him up on 07019339722 smiley
Re: Dating Tips And Family Advice by genq(m): 8:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
tpiander:

[s]The bolded has ruined your write up and rendered it invalid, vulgar, insensible and rude.

The paragraph after that is simply a repeat of the usual misogynistic claptrap that has come to be associated with nairaland.

Your points 1 through 4 might be worth responding to if you hadn't disqualified yourself.[/s]

#Yawning
I'm yet to discover a word more redundant than "misogynistic" - so I'm supposed to hang my head in shame because some anonymous woman called me a misogynist? undecided
My comment clearly struck a nerve enough for you to respond.
If the shoe fits my lady, if the shoe fits

5 Likes

Re: Dating Tips And Family Advice by tpiander: 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
genq:

#Yawning
I'm yet to discover a word more redundant than "misogynistic" - so I'm supposed to hang my head in shame because some anonymous woman called me a misogynist? undecided
My comment clearly struck a nerve enough for you to respond.
If the shoe fits my lady, if the shoe fits

Dont hang your head in shame, just change your ways.

I'm sure your mother probably did not raise you to be so hateful towards women.

Your comment did not strike a nerve, I just feel some of you here need to grow up, you've been hating women for so long you dont know it's affecting you.

If the shoe fits, which woman do you know who has a "slimy hole" that's been run through by men? Think about it before responding.

5 Likes

Re: Dating Tips And Family Advice by tpiander: 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2019
@ geng:

This is the thread title:

What Is Happening To Dating, Courtship, Marriages And Families In Nigeria?

Nothing vulgar there, learn to respond to threads in the same context they were written, without bringing your personal bitterness and misogyny into otherwise sane topics.

6 Likes

Re: Dating Tips And Family Advice by Omojudy: 6:55am On Sep 07, 2019
Isabellah:

Take it easy sis!

http://astrongnigerianwoman.com/
Re: Dating Tips And Family Advice by Omojudy: 6:58am On Sep 07, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Who may bring back STDs and AIDS

http://astrongnigerianwoman.com/
Re: Dating Tips And Family Advice by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 07, 2019
LOL

Isabellah:

Re: Dating Tips And Family Advice by genq(m): 7:37am On Sep 07, 2019
tpiander:

If the shoe fits, which woman do you know who has a "slimy hole" that's been run through by men?

Probably you wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Drug/alcohol Addicts Be Bribed Not To Have Kids? / Hilarious Recreation Of Childhood Pictures By Siblings / Princess Anora Is The Cutest Baby In Africa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.