Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Solomon Dalung Admits There's A 'cabal' In The Sports Sector, Tells Successo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Solomon Dalung Admits There's A 'cabal' In The Sports Sector, Tells Successo (224 Views)

Solomon Dalung, Ned Nwoko Decorated As Patrons Of Soccer Stars Project / Solomon Dalung Orders Amaju Pinnick To Step Down As NFF Boss / Solomon Dalung Fails To Defend Eagles’ N3b World Cup Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solomon Dalung Admits There's A 'cabal' In The Sports Sector, Tells Successo by henrynwafor(m): 6:41am On Sep 03, 2019
Former Minister of Youth and Sports Development, Solomon Dalung relished how he rendered the alleged cabal in the sports sector useless while also advising his successor Sunday Dare, not to allow them intimidate him in a new interview.

Boasting about fighting the “untouchable” cabal during his tenure, Dalung added that Dare will have a smooth administration because he (Dalung) won the fight against the cabal in the Nigeria Football Federation and National Sports Commission.

“When I came in as a new minster, I said I am an undertaker and that I will step on toes and I did exactly that because I don’t want the next minister to be intimidated by cabals,” Dalung told BSNSports.

“I sacrificed myself so that nobody can intimidate the next minister because I have dealt with the untouchables. Before I came as Minister of Sports, no one dared the Nigeria Football Federation and the National Sports Commission the way I did and I left unhurt. But I did it and ran my full tenure. Nobody could remove or intimidate me.

“I liberated the ministry of sports, therefore, no one can dare Dare among the cabals because I have rendered them powerless,” Dalung added.

Read NFF Reply:https://www.ligitnews.com/post/solomon-dalung-admits-theres-a-cabal-in-the-sports-sector-tells-successor-not-to-allow-them-intimidate-him

Re: Solomon Dalung Admits There's A 'cabal' In The Sports Sector, Tells Successo by otipoju(m): 6:42am On Sep 03, 2019
Yes you rendered them powerless with you bow and arrow
Re: Solomon Dalung Admits There's A 'cabal' In The Sports Sector, Tells Successo by Nukilia: 7:18am On Sep 03, 2019
Will this crook just shut up! Thief thief guy, a whole international organization overplayed you and you failed to return the excess paid.

#Criminal

(1) (Reply)

I Need Giggs: The Autobiography / ‘he Should Continue To Coach Super Falcons’–sunday Dare Intervenes In Dennerby S / Brescia 1-2 Inter Milan - 29th Oct 2019 - Highlights And Goals - Serie A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.