Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,094 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Man Rejoice As He Successfully R*ped A 14-yr-old Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rejoice As He Successfully R*ped A 14-yr-old Girl (246 Views)

Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics / Jesu Oyinbo's Son Arrested For Defiling The 14-yr-old Niece Of His Girlfriend / 3 Arrested For Raping And Having Two Rounds Of Sex Each With A 14 Yr Old girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Rejoice As He Successfully R*ped A 14-yr-old Girl by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 03, 2019
A Nigerian man of 32-year old , Nura Abdullahi, who r*ped a 14-year-old girl in Suleja, Niger State, has hailed himself for a mission accomplished, Vanguardngr reports.

While being paraded by the police, Nura revealed that he had been setting trap for the victim for a long time and that he was happy for the successful mission. .

“I have been waiting for a day like this and I am happy that I set traps for her several times and at last, she fell into the trap and I have accomplished the mission of having s*x with her. .

With the accomplished mission, I am ready for the consequence; let the law take its course on me; I am a happy man already,” he declared.

Click below to read full details
https://damsinier..com/2019/09/man-rejoice-as-he-successfully-rped-14.html
Re: Man Rejoice As He Successfully R*ped A 14-yr-old Girl by EngrMcDon(m): 7:30am On Sep 03, 2019
Oga Mathias, can you imagine someone's goal in life? � Abeg make them cut out his joystick before he achieves another goal

(1) (Reply)

Kidnap: Governor Okowa’s In-law Regains Freedom, As Police Maintains Silence / How I Wanted To Commit Suicide In Front Of My House After Office, Says Ex-agf Ad / Nigerian Gets 129 Years For Human Trafficking In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.