Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

The Only Way To Deal With South Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Way To Deal With South Africa (602 Views)

Xenophobia: Ekweremadu Tells FG To Suspend Diplomatic Ties With South Africa / House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha / Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Way To Deal With South Africa by mekaboy(m): 8:17am On Sep 03, 2019
I hear people saying let's boycott south African investments in Nigeria, but doing that will negatively affect our economy. This is because 99% if now 100% of the workforce in those companies are Nigerians, who have families that depend on them.

I suggest a violent approach, however the violence should be channeled towards our leaders. The leaders that put our education, health, security etc in a mess, while their children get theirs abroad. They are the ones we should attack in Numbers.

When we get things right as a nation, we will have less people migrating to SA, and other countries will have respect for us.

3 Likes

Re: The Only Way To Deal With South Africa by Kokolet11: 8:33am On Sep 03, 2019
mekaboy:
I hear people saying let's boycott south African investments in Nigeria, but doing that will negatively affect our economy. This is because 99% if now 100% of the workforce in those companies are Nigerians, who have families that depend on them.

I suggest a violent approach, however the violence should be channeled towards our leaders. The leaders that put our education, health, security etc in a mess, while their children get theirs abroad. They are the ones we should attack in Numbers.

When we get things right as a nation, we will have less people migrating to SA, and other countries will have respect for us.

Hahahaha mumu talk. please the ipob did how did your mumu Nigerians see it? Nigeria is a useless country sorry to say that.

2 Likes

Re: The Only Way To Deal With South Africa by FarahAideed: 8:34am On Sep 03, 2019
mekaboy:

God bless U !!!!..

1 Like

Re: The Only Way To Deal With South Africa by Adaibeku(f): 9:12am On Sep 03, 2019
mekaboy:

supported if not 4 our bad leaders y wl we leave our country

1 Like

Re: The Only Way To Deal With South Africa by dangermouse(m): 9:57am On Sep 03, 2019
Well spoken.
If Nigeria gets it right,i bet you, other African countries will be migrating here for greener pastures.

1 Like

Re: The Only Way To Deal With South Africa by Gandollaar(f): 10:06am On Sep 03, 2019
OP you want tyrant buhari to hand me over to APC butcher to make suya of me Abii? abeg o na next level we dey
Re: The Only Way To Deal With South Africa by helinues: 10:06am On Sep 03, 2019
Did Iranian kill any Americans before Trump knacks them sanctions?

Did Chinese abuse Trumps before increasing the tax tariffs?

Let the FG sanctions at the same time impose extra tarrifs on South Africa companies and products.

Within 3 months, na those business people go handle those that have been attacking Nigerians to Nigeria embassy
Re: The Only Way To Deal With South Africa by mekaboy(m): 5:04am On Sep 04, 2019
South Africa have made all the money they invested in MTN, they have even sold shares to Nigerians. This means it's now partly owned by Nigerians. Attacking MTN is attacking a Nigerian owned investment .

Goods in shoprite are supplied by Nigerians and they are paid as the items are sold. Attacking shoprite means the people won't be paid.

1 Like

Re: The Only Way To Deal With South Africa by dnawah(m): 5:37am On Sep 04, 2019
mekaboy:

you mean IPOB way?
Re: The Only Way To Deal With South Africa by F117nighthawk: 6:30am On Sep 04, 2019
[quote author=mekaboy post=81870774]I hear people saying let's boycott south African investments in Nigeria, but doing that will negatively affect our economy. This is because 99% if now 100% of the workforce in those companies are Nigerians, who have families that depend on them.

I suggest a violent approach, however the violence should be channeled towards our leaders. The leaders that put our education, health, security etc in a mess, while their children get theirs abroad. They are the ones we should attack in Numbe

Well said, thumbs up

(1) (Reply)

Irish Activists George Robert And Smith Livingston Present Biafra To Global Spot / Okonjo-Iweala Meets Governor Ihedioha at UN General Assembly (Photos) / Sowore Predicted That He Won't Be Released -- Olusegun Adeniyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.