Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Did You Know This Was The Full Meaning Of Newspaper? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Know This Was The Full Meaning Of Newspaper? (1532 Views)

Wife Of Newspaper Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Husband Family’s / Femi Gbajabiamila Visits Family Of Newspaper Vendor Shot By His Security [photos / Editors Condemn Harassment Of Newspaper Distributors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know This Was The Full Meaning Of Newspaper? by BobiNick(m): 8:43am On Sep 03, 2019
How many of you knew this?

3 Likes

Re: Did You Know This Was The Full Meaning Of Newspaper? by DrNueLpureHoney: 8:49am On Sep 03, 2019
You just told me bro grin

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know This Was The Full Meaning Of Newspaper? by helinues: 8:52am On Sep 03, 2019
I never knew.. What?

3 Likes

Re: Did You Know This Was The Full Meaning Of Newspaper? by thesicilian: 8:54am On Sep 03, 2019
Anyone who believes this is probably dumber than the OP.

8 Likes

Re: Did You Know This Was The Full Meaning Of Newspaper? by BobiNick(m): 8:56am On Sep 03, 2019
thesicilian:

I wonder who gave a village oriented thing like you a phone to access internet.
Re: Did You Know This Was The Full Meaning Of Newspaper? by helinues: 8:59am On Sep 03, 2019
thesicilian:

Why cant you tell us the meaning Prof lamba
Re: Did You Know This Was The Full Meaning Of Newspaper? by Nbote(m): 9:00am On Sep 03, 2019
BobiNick:

I wonder who gave a village oriented thing like you a phone to access internet.

How old are U really? If U really do believe dat nonsense den I'm afraid dat proves who has d village orientation here

3 Likes

Re: Did You Know This Was The Full Meaning Of Newspaper? by BobiNick(m): 9:02am On Sep 03, 2019
Nbote:

How old are U really? If U really do believe dat nonsense den I'm afraid dat proves who has d village orientation here

If you really have sense you will understand the reason for the post. Now you have shown how senseless you are, can you now rest and stop embarrassing yourself.
Re: Did You Know This Was The Full Meaning Of Newspaper? by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 03, 2019
I only knew what NEWS means, never knew that the paper also has a meaning.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know This Was The Full Meaning Of Newspaper? by lordlugards: 9:13am On Sep 03, 2019
BobiNick:
You don't mean it. Even with this my grey hair I always thought it's, news on paper.

Chai, information is power
Re: Did You Know This Was The Full Meaning Of Newspaper? by Simplyleo: 9:40am On Sep 03, 2019
Converting a word to an acronym to suit imagination.

The use of the conjunction "and" in the "acronym" even rubbishes the whole crap except if you actually intended posting it in the joke section

So why are news blogs not called newspapers?

Don't come and confuse gullible readers here o.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know This Was The Full Meaning Of Newspaper? by 1shortblackboy: 9:57am On Sep 03, 2019
BobiNick:
stop posting nonsense and go and read for your JAMB

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know This Was The Full Meaning Of Newspaper? by Daviddson(m): 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2019
BobiNick:
DrNueLpureHoney:
You just told me bro grin
helinues:
I never knew.. What?
Remimadrid:
I only knew what NEWS means, never knew that the paper also has a meaning.
Chai! embarassed I'm embarrassed on the behalf of all of you! For you to believe this joke means you also believe that Buhari means 'Brought Unreasonable Hardship Among Reasonable Individuals' grin
What kind of gullible, intellectually lazy (and first to comment) youths are these?

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know This Was The Full Meaning Of Newspaper? by iluvdonjazzy: 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2019
OK that's nice

Re: Did You Know This Was The Full Meaning Of Newspaper? by thesicilian: 5:36pm On Sep 03, 2019
helinues:

Why cant you tell us the meaning Prof lamba
Newspaper means newspaper, dumbo

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba World Congress Holds Meetings In Over 200 Lgs Simultaneously / Lush City Aba. Bringing Back Igbos In Diaspora / The People That ESN Kidnapped Finally Interviewed - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.