Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Microsoft Ost To Pst Converter - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Microsoft Ost To Pst Converter (865 Views)

OST To PST Converter Tool For OST File Recovery / Freeware OST To PST Converter / Stella Is The Fast Converter OST To PST SOFTWARE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Microsoft Ost To Pst Converter by rechardsaim: 8:54am On Sep 03, 2019
Using the ATS OST to PST Converter software you can easily extract your OST file along with email properties like to, cc, from, bcc, object date and time without consuming more time. It is the best option for every Outlook users who want to save their data into PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, MBOX, vCal, vCard, and HTML file format without facing any trouble. Using this utility you can divide your large OST file into several small PST file without facing any size problem. It has a batch conversion feature which makes it more comfortable. This application is supportable with all the version of MS Outlook from 97 up to 2019.

Read more Info: http://download.cnet.com/OST-to-PST-Converter/3000-2369_4-77530261.html

Re: Microsoft Ost To Pst Converter by Bobbylasshly(m): 11:05am On Sep 03, 2019
I recommend to use OST to PST Software to recover and transfer Offline OST files into Outlook PST file format with 100% data accuracy. The tool is available with free demo edition to give complete satisfaction for all users before purchase the license version. It is a standalone application that doesn’t required any third party application to complete the process so go with this software to solve out OST to PST migration related issues.

More info visit here:- https://www.toolsbaer.com/ost-to-pst-conversion/
Re: Microsoft Ost To Pst Converter by Thogar46: 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
That's a very solid review, but does anybody used it already or stlll no ? I am kinda lost with all that stuff anyway, what do you really think about it ? Does it worth it or no ? I do hope to make it happen really. Thanks for such detailed review.
Re: Microsoft Ost To Pst Converter by miltondiaz: 11:04am On Oct 17, 2019
Use the best InQuit OST to PST Converter tool that fixes all the errors and remove them instantly without consuming more time. It not only recover the data but also converts into Outlook PST and another file formats such as MSG, EML, vCal, EMLX, vCard, MBOX and HTML file format for future use. It backing all the version of MS Outlook like 98, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019 also included. It split large OST file into several small PST file according to users need. The size of the OST file does not matter for the conversion process. It provides 24x7 technical support.

Read More Info: https://inquit-ost-to-pst-converter-toolbox.en.softonic.com

(1) (Reply)

Hp Envy M7 Battery / My Laptop Showing Impossible Signs - HELP (pics Attached) / I Need A Affordable Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.