Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

#xenophobia Attacks: Banky W Says This Is Not The SA Mandela Fought For - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #xenophobia Attacks: Banky W Says This Is Not The SA Mandela Fought For (337 Views)

Nigerian Model, Favour Umeike Who Fought For Admission For 6 Years Graduates / No Godfather Banky W says as he thanks Fans and Supporter after winning Poll / Banky W Says Kiss Daniel Is One Of His Favourite Artists Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#xenophobia Attacks: Banky W Says This Is Not The SA Mandela Fought For by boluwatife22: 9:39am On Sep 03, 2019
Banky w has reacted to the continuous #Xenophobia attacks in South Africa saying this is not the South Africa Mandela fought for. He made this known in four tweets writing;

''This is not the SA that Mandela fought and sacrificed for, Banky w reacts to Xenophobia attack

''The people that South Africans look up to should PLEASE speak up and denounce #Xenophobia. The Government, business people, athletes, artists, media personalities, and even the average citizens have a responsibility to stand up for justice the way the world stood up for SA (2)

''This is not the SA that Mandela fought and sacrificed for. This is not the SA that a lot of us have come to know and love. I just watched a video of a man burnt alive in front of a crowd. It's sick, and heartbreaking. "Hell must be empty because all the demons are here". Sigh (3)

''Africa's problem is AFRICANS. Some in Government, some in the general population.. but Africa's problem is Africans. I keep pushing for the day that the rest of us will rise to become our solution. May God help us. And may we realize that Heaven helps those who help themselves.

https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2019/09/xenophobia-attacks-banky-w-says-this-is.html

Re: #xenophobia Attacks: Banky W Says This Is Not The SA Mandela Fought For by athaboi(f): 9:43am On Sep 03, 2019
He's a great guy
Re: #xenophobia Attacks: Banky W Says This Is Not The SA Mandela Fought For by Davash222(m): 9:45am On Sep 03, 2019
I’m going straight now to Stanbic bank. Let me go take my last 1500 there. Nonsense country!!
Re: #xenophobia Attacks: Banky W Says This Is Not The SA Mandela Fought For by Skyfornia(m): 9:51am On Sep 03, 2019
All work talk and no play action make Jack Nigerians dull vulnerable.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Closes Shops In Nigeria / Bbnaija: See Venita’s Reaction When Seyi Was Saved (video) / Kanye West: Born Again Rapper Set To Drop Secular Music For Gospel Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.