Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,985 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Manir Gidanjaja Cries, Begs For Forgiveness From APC For Defecting To PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Manir Gidanjaja Cries, Begs For Forgiveness From APC For Defecting To PDP (30803 Views)

Court Sacks 20 Cross River Lawmakers For Defecting To APC / 2020 Peace Achievers Awards Honour Gov. AA Sule, Ganduje, Malami, Manir, Others / Manir Dan’Iya Is PDP's Guber Candidate In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Manir Gidanjaja Cries, Begs For Forgiveness From APC For Defecting To PDP by Alashoalash10: 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2019
All1Gists:
A former lawmaker in Zamfara, Alhaji Manir Gidanjaja, who defected to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) three weeks ago, has dumped the party and returned to the APC.

Gidanjaja had on August 8 announced his defection to PDP and was received into the party at Government House in Gusau.

“I am happy to be here today to clear myself from some circumstances I found myself. I want to tell the entire people of Zamfara State and Nigeria that I have returned from PDP to the APC. I returned to APC because my political supporters are not willing to join PDP. I want to use this opportunity to apologise to our APC leader in the state, Alhaji Abdul’aziz Yari, state APC Chairman, Alhaji Lawal Liman and entire APC members in this state over what happened.'' Gidanjaja said.

“I am seeking your forgiveness over what happened. I am sure those very close to me are aware of the circumstances I found myself which led to my defection to PDP. I joined PDP last month due to some reasons beyond my control and since my defection, I have not been recognized, I have not seen good political leadership in PDP.'' he continued.

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/former-zamfara-lawmaker-weeping-profusely-as-he-begs-for-forgiveness-from-apc.html
listen to this useless set of people
Re: Manir Gidanjaja Cries, Begs For Forgiveness From APC For Defecting To PDP by gabbasin(m): 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2019
Wolexdey:
This is a proof that the Country has been hijacked by polithiefcians...

They steal, loot without shame and share the money meant for the good masses of Nigerian.

Nigerians!! Wake up and fight against this evil...

Every method you know how to fight, please do...
If your own is to lay curses upon them and their Children, please do, if yours is to speak up against evil, please do, if yours is to lead by example, please do.

Any method! This evil politicians must die for Nigerians to gain freedom... They must not be happy if Nigerians wants to be happy... They must be disgraced, else they will keep disgracing Nigerians amongst the rest of the world.

Other Nations are laughing and mocking us as a Country because we lack good leaders. Most of our young girls have turned prostitute because of bad leadership. Lots of crimes and killings because of the pain this Polithiefcians has put this Nation, yet some persons celebrate and accept these set of demon possessed criminal minded souls...

It shall never be well with every Politicians that have ever stolen from the wealth of this Nation. Every Politicians presently stealing public funds shall not finish this year in Joy as The MOST HIGH GOD LIVETH.
Nigeria is not hijacked by polithiefcians but inhabited by Thiefgerians
Re: Manir Gidanjaja Cries, Begs For Forgiveness From APC For Defecting To PDP by Wolexdey(m): 10:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
gabbasin:
Nigeria is not hijacked by polithiefcians but inhabited by Thiefgerians

Are you one of the Thiefgerians...
The system is corrupt and must be looked into...

Death sentence for looters in governance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa honours DSS invitation / Cause Of Lagos Explosion Revealed / Freed Dapchi Schoolgirl Speaks: How We Were Kidnapped, Treated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.