Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,750 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

''stop Xenophobic Attacks'' - South Africa Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Begs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''stop Xenophobic Attacks'' - South Africa Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Begs (23116 Views)

Xenophobic Attacks: Wizkid Slams Celebrities For Dumb Stupid Comments / Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks / Daddy Freeze Boycotts South African Products Over Xenophobic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

''stop Xenophobic Attacks'' - South Africa Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Begs by kidap: 10:23am On Sep 03, 2019
South Africa Rapper, Cassper Nyovest as reacted to the killing of people in his country.

The Rapper took to his twitter page to beg his people to stop the killing of our brothers.

See his tweet below..

Source: https://gidifeed.com/stop-xenophobic-attacks-south-africa-rapper-cassper-nyovest-begs/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''stop Xenophobic Attacks'' - South Africa Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Begs by NaijaCelebrity: 10:27am On Sep 03, 2019
hmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''stop Xenophobic Attacks'' - South Africa Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Begs by jagabanlewis(m): 11:29am On Sep 03, 2019
We nor blame una na our stupid government we blame

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''stop Xenophobic Attacks'' - South Africa Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Begs by YusufTheGreat: 11:29am On Sep 03, 2019
. The only south African Artist wey get brain.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''stop Xenophobic Attacks'' - South Africa Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Begs by Antoeni(m): 11:30am On Sep 03, 2019
I have decent Nigerian and Ghanaian friends who have lived in South Africa forever. They have NEVER been attacked by anyone. Matter of fact the attacks don't get to where they live and do their businesses. It seems these attacks always happen in some specific locations and neighborhoods where crime, drug cartels and people involved in other vices live and ply their trade. The question I keep asking myself is what are some Nigerians doing in those crime infested hoods?

The xenophobic South Africans say their neighborhoods were peaceful and free of crimes and gangsterism before the drug cartels and other criminal elements moved in. According to them, they engage in xenophobic killings in retaliation every time a South African is killed in drug related clashes or other criminal activities which they believe are orchestrated by foreigners. They always claim that their wicked actions are a retaliation for some indiscretion perpetrated by shady foreigners mostly of Nigerian origin.

The resentment is so serious that even the police and some government officials aid and abet xenophobia. So I ask again, what are Nigerians always doing around those neighborhoods. Can't they move into more decent hoods where these crimes and vices are not common? What is the attraction in a place where your life and property are not safe?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''stop Xenophobic Attacks'' - South Africa Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Begs by Arsenalholic(m): 11:30am On Sep 03, 2019
All na wash. Even their govt doesn't care.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''stop Xenophobic Attacks'' - South Africa Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Begs by ArmaniUhuru: 11:31am On Sep 03, 2019
South Africans should be thankful to God we don’t share boundaries. Their mumu for don do.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''stop Xenophobic Attacks'' - South Africa Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Begs by Kenneth10110(m): 11:31am On Sep 03, 2019
Thanks Casper at least our celebs here no send...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''stop Xenophobic Attacks'' - South Africa Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Begs by Tomorrowinvest(m): 11:31am On Sep 03, 2019
Evil is Evil... Envy is devilish.

Anyways you can stop this evil act by investing in the future. We have lands at Ibeju, Lekki and Epe, which is sighted at the north side of Lekki lagoon... the joy is that this places are positioned as the nearest future of Lekki as lands are adding value every day.. But the good news is that, with just 150k, you can be sure of securing a land in this area. It come with a great installment payment.

Check my signature for more info and inspection... brother and Sister, even if you are my enemy, please don't Miss This

The best investment on earth is earth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''stop Xenophobic Attacks'' - South Africa Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Begs by Spar7tan(m): 11:31am On Sep 03, 2019
No be una fault, na wetin arrive Nigeria talk say make dem come see am!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''stop Xenophobic Attacks'' - South Africa Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Begs by rhymesnoni(m): 11:31am On Sep 03, 2019
Talk is cheap, we need actions. Meanwhile welcome to my Country that values and worship foreiners more than its own Citizen's.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''stop Xenophobic Attacks'' - South Africa Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Begs by nonix22(m): 11:32am On Sep 03, 2019
google it? no embarrass us here abeg
Jamersirwin197:
what's Xenophobic?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''stop Xenophobic Attacks'' - South Africa Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Begs by Virus99: 11:32am On Sep 03, 2019
It will continue... Because SA people and their government know that when push comes to shove we can't handle them military wise. They have far more experience and well equipped Military, Mercenaries, and supports of the West.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''stop Xenophobic Attacks'' - South Africa Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Begs by firegirl99: 11:33am On Sep 03, 2019
he no want make them come for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''stop Xenophobic Attacks'' - South Africa Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Begs by blindjustice13(m): 11:34am On Sep 03, 2019
In no particular order i want to say:

Fvck you Casper,

Fvck Nigerian asslicking celebrities,

Fvck all leaders who have ever held any position in this country from 1960 till date for contributing their own quater to the mess we are right now

Fvck you if you think this only concerns ibos

Fvck the Nigerian security forces who will gladly kill its people if we decide to retalite here in Nigeria.

Fvck the deaf president,

Fvck the ambassador and everyone responsible for locking Nigerians out of the embassy in SA,

Fvck the SA govt for aiding zenophobic attacks all these years,

Fvck the deputy commissioner of police in south Africa for openly supporting zenophobic attacks

Fvck the south Africa security forces for turning a blind eye

fvck south African celebrities ,

Fvck our past and current legislators for being nothing more than a burden to our economy with their expensive budgets and bogus allowances,

Fvck all South Africans !!! Once again, fvck all South Africans!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''stop Xenophobic Attacks'' - South Africa Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Begs by dallyemmy: 11:34am On Sep 03, 2019
Black humm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''stop Xenophobic Attacks'' - South Africa Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Begs by olate: 11:35am On Sep 03, 2019
my little niece who used to recite the alphabet song by saying X- for xylophone now says X- for Xenophobia.... hmmm so much about XENOPHOBIA in the news lately.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''stop Xenophobic Attacks'' - South Africa Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Begs by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 03, 2019
The Events in SA is Babaric, Wickedness and Unhumane..

But I Choose to See these whole evils from the Bigger Picture...

The Whole World is Engulfed in one problem or the other..

Killings, Protests, Destructions, Tornadoes, Dorian, earthquakes,landslide Floodings, Abominations, volcanoes,historic Tragedies etc

From Africa to Asia to Europe to America to the Middle East to South America to Australia, Every place is Feelings the Birth Pangs..

The Truth is these things are not gonna Abate.. instead they will be Increased..

Brothers and Sister The BIG One can Happen any day.. JESUS CHRIST Will Crack open and Take His own out of this Wicked World..

ARE U PREPARED

ARE U READY

ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR... there might be no Next Time

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''stop Xenophobic Attacks'' - South Africa Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Begs by ofem89(m): 11:37am On Sep 03, 2019
the sins of the past is manifesting after accumulation I do tell people be law abiding citizen so that u will not have any atom of blame when judgement surface. but they choose to do illegal buiz to survive than legit ones

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''stop Xenophobic Attacks'' - South Africa Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Begs by platinum131(m): 11:37am On Sep 03, 2019
Antoeni:
I have decent Nigerian and Ghanaian friends who have lived in South Africa forever. They have NEVER been attacked by anyone. Matter of fact the attacks don't get to where they live and do their businesses. It seems these attacks always happen in some specific locations and neighborhoods where crime, drug cartels and people involved in other vices live and ply their trade. The question I keep asking myself is what are some Nigerians doing in those crime infested hoods?

The xenophobic South Africans say their neighborhoods were peaceful and free of crimes and gangsterism before the drug cartels and other criminal elements moved in. According to them, they engage in xenophobic killings in retaliation every time a South African is killed in drug related clashes or other criminal activities which they believe are orchestrated by foreigners. They always claim that their wicked actions are a retaliation for some indiscretion perpetrated by shady foreigners mostly of Nigerian origin.

The resentment is so serious that even the police and some government officials aid and abet xenophobia. So I ask again, what are Nigerians always doing around those neighborhoods. Can't they move into more decent hoods where these crimes and vices are not common? What is the attraction in a place where your life and property are not safe?

This comment is plain dumb...Everybody cannot live in banana Island.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''stop Xenophobic Attacks'' - South Africa Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Begs by rozayx5(m): 11:38am On Sep 03, 2019
No allow tuface the coward to hear you

undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''stop Xenophobic Attacks'' - South Africa Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Begs by HisMajesty1(m): 11:38am On Sep 03, 2019
Good of him... But dude was been careful of sounding too against his folks, the tone of his post says it loud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''stop Xenophobic Attacks'' - South Africa Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Begs by Roon9(m): 11:40am On Sep 03, 2019
Bigger Man
AKA will never do this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''stop Xenophobic Attacks'' - South Africa Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Begs by sevo(m): 11:41am On Sep 03, 2019
Yeah right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''stop Xenophobic Attacks'' - South Africa Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Begs by Madibah(m): 11:42am On Sep 03, 2019
rozayx5:
No allow tuface the coward to hear you

undecided
if tuface na coward u nko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''stop Xenophobic Attacks'' - South Africa Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Begs by Luvlyna(f): 11:44am On Sep 03, 2019
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''stop Xenophobic Attacks'' - South Africa Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Begs by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 03, 2019
Antoeni:

undecided
I stopped reading at the bolded.
Do you expect an economic migrant to go to a new country where he went to look for greener pastures to go and start living in the suburbs or high brow areas with the elites and middle class of the same country?
You are such a dumbfùck bro angry

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''stop Xenophobic Attacks'' - South Africa Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Begs by Lacash: 11:48am On Sep 03, 2019
Our government has failed us in every way...A once giant of African country has now turn to a gi slave and ridicule of Africa cry

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death / Pre-Baby Photos Of Jnr Pope And Jenny / Shirleyann Ede: Why I Told God I Don't Want A Broke Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.