Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

64mp + 13mp+13mp Camera - Check Out Vivo Nex 3 With Water Fall Display - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 64mp + 13mp+13mp Camera - Check Out Vivo Nex 3 With Water Fall Display (781 Views)

Tecno Camon Iace Released With 2GB RAM And 13MP Camera / Vivo NEX S Is 100% Better Than Iphone X / TECNO Pouvoir 2 Features 5000mah Battery And 13MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

64mp + 13mp+13mp Camera - Check Out Vivo Nex 3 With Water Fall Display by Prece(m): 10:50am On Sep 03, 2019
64Mp + 13Mp+13Mp Camera - Check out Vivo Nex 3 with Water Fall Display

Just when we think we've  seen it all then Vivo comes in With a Water Fall display type  phone, to be unique is to be different.The now of the mobile  world is "Water drop' since almost  every  device is getting  a full screen.

You must have been hearing the news and rumour  of the new phone "Vivo Nex 3" ,infact  i was only doing  a follow up to the Samsung 2019 Phones  until i got my attention  diverted to Vivo  Nex 3, the fact  is that the device  is worth the hype.Let's  take a quick review  of the phone,here are the things you need to know..........https://49slotto.com/vivo-nex-3-specsrelease-date-and-price-in-south-africa-nigeria-india/

cc lalasticlala
cc Dragnet
cc honsule
cc puskin

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 4(3gig/32gig Rom) For Sale / Whatsapp To Stop Working On These Phones By February 2020: See Why / For Iphone And Samsung Users.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.