Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Nigeria Vs Iran Friendly Squad List - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Iran Friendly Squad List (3935 Views)

Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live / Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 / Nigeria Vs Iran: Fifa U17 WC (4 - 1) On 29th October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Vs Iran Friendly Squad List by manuch(m): 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2010
Odiah Also Missing As Sani Kaita Returns

Super Eagles first choice goalie,Vincent Enyeama and captain Joseph Yobo have been axed from the squad to play Iran in next month’s international friendly by team’s gaffer,Austin Eguavoen.

Head of the NFF’s Technical Department Emmanuel Ikpeme explained to kickoff that the move was not punitive, but meant to try out younger players.

“There is nothing to be read from the decision. The players are not dropped. We just want to try out some younger players so that we can build strength in depth for the team. It also does not mean that the players not invited are no longer members of the team.

“They are key members of our squad, but we need to give other players a chance to see if they can fit in when these big players for any reason, are unavailable.”

The team will again be managed by Austin Eguavoen, according to Ikpeme.

“He picked the team and explained to us the rationale behind leaving out certain players. He will be in charge for that game, although the first order of business for the board as soon as they come in will be to appoint a new coach.”

In another report monitored on Brila Radio,defender,Chidi Odiah has also been reportedly left out of the game in Tehran while Eguavoen has called up 20 players made of up 13 foreign-based and seven home lads for the tie.

Highlights of the list,according to Brila include the return of Sani Kaita to the national team,while top choice goalkeeper, a horde of other first team players has been left out.

On the other hand, Siena of Italy defender, Michael Chukwukie Odibe leads a line of rookies into the squad, as he is joined by previously unsung Wasiu Showemimo of Sunshine Stars and Saka Ayo of Kano Pillars.

However, other highly-rated stars – Taye Ismaila Taiwo, Peter Osaze Odemwingie, Kalu Uche, Victor Obinna Nsofor and Obafemi Akinwunmi Martins are listed for the game billed to hold on November 17.

FULL LIST

Dele Aiyenugba

Bassey Akpan

Chibuzor Okonkwo

Showemimo Wasiu

Valentine Nwabili

Dele Adeleye

Taye Taiwo

Michael Odibe

Anyanwu Emmanuel

Fengor Ogude

Kalu Uche

Sanin Kaita

Eneji Otegba

Saka Ayo

Ahmed Musa

John Owoeri

Osaze Odemwingie

Obafemi Martins

Edward Ofere

Obinna Nsofor
Re: Nigeria Vs Iran Friendly Squad List by honeric01(m): 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2010
manuch:

FULL LIST

Dele Aiyenugba

Bassey Akpan

Chibuzor Okonkwo

Showemimo Wasiu

Valentine Nwabili

Dele Adeleye

Taye Taiwo

Michael Odibe

Anyanwu Emmanuel

Fengor Ogude

Kalu Uche

[size=13pt]Sani Kaita[/size]

Eneji Otegba

Saka Ayo

Ahmed Musa

John Owoeri

Osaze Odemwingie

Obafemi Martins

Edward Ofere

Obinna Nsofor

Welcome back Kaita, i don't want to see that other slow 4 again, etuhu pls don't honor any of the call up again abeg, i just don't like a slow poison like you in the SE.

Even if Siasia becomes the coach of the SE, he will surely call up Kaita, because Siasia knows the guy's worth.
Re: Nigeria Vs Iran Friendly Squad List by 12large1: 10:29pm On Oct 26, 2010
honeric you are dead wrong keita might be hardworking but he totally sucks. the guy has no ball sense,ball control, or any positve thing he is just about hardwork and in proffesional football thats not enough. i rather play obiora nwankwo,ramon azeez,joel obi,mikel obi before keita comes into consideration. for eguavor i already knew that the mumu is not a coach if his the coach next year i expect yakubu aiyebeni to be recalled. we have played 3 matches under him and the dunce has not realized that the problem of eagles is the midfield his just calling strikers and defenders because a likely middle of keita and anybody else on that roster is='s tos useless
Re: Nigeria Vs Iran Friendly Squad List by semid4lyfe(m): 12:44am On Oct 27, 2010
What has Onyekachi Apam done to Eguavoen that he keeps excluding him? That guy is good and could form our potentially best ever central defence pairing Adeleye. Seriously, I can't wait for Siasia to be appointed coach.

I'm glad Kaita is making a comeback too. Dude is our best defensive midfielder IMO.
Re: Nigeria Vs Iran Friendly Squad List by 12large1: 1:43am On Oct 27, 2010
mallam apam is still injured so they cannot call him. honeric said his glad keita is recalled at least i know honeric is mentally stabled i just let him know that keita is not good enough but for a stupid mallam like u i cannot even argue no douth u and keita comes from the same place but like the saying goes "a mallam would always be a mallam" whether spelt forward or backward. sani keita sucks
Re: Nigeria Vs Iran Friendly Squad List by 12large1: 1:49am On Oct 27, 2010
and i'm not even saying keita sucks because of that red card even before the redcard he has always been a rubbish player
Re: Nigeria Vs Iran Friendly Squad List by honeric01(m): 4:48am On Oct 27, 2010
12large1:

and i'm not even saying keita sucks because of that red card even before the redcard he has always been a rubbish player

If Siasia could call him up at the U-20, then he's good, if Largerbeer, Amodu and Eguavoen could call him and he didn't fail to deliver, then he's good.

12large1:

honeric you are dead wrong keita might be hardworking but he totally sucks.

Why am i dead wrong? because i mentioned a player you don't like?
define "totally sucks"

Who is a good 4 to you?
Re: Nigeria Vs Iran Friendly Squad List by 12large1: 6:06am On Oct 27, 2010
well amodu,lagerbeer and eguavor are rubbish coach so don't use them as a reference. as for keita let me define total sucks to you.
as a dm it is very important for you to be hardworking and touch tackling, yes i give keita that but in order for you to be a regular for nigeria you need more than that, sani keita cannot control a ball, he cannot shoot,pass he jumps up just to give a 5yard pass so honeric would you rather play keita over obiora nwankwo,joel obi,ramon azeez,mikel obi hell even that new arsenal boy chuks aneke. we have another golden generation in midfield coming through but am sorry keita is not included
Re: Nigeria Vs Iran Friendly Squad List by honeric01(m): 6:49am On Oct 27, 2010
12large1:

well amodu,lagerbeer and eguavor are rubbish coach so don't use them as a reference. as for keita let me define total sucks to you.
as a dm it is very important for you to be hardworking and touch tackling, yes i give keita that but in order for you to be a regular for nigeria you need more than that, sani keita cannot control a ball, he cannot shoot,pass he jumps up just to give a 5yard pass so honeric would you rather play keita over obiora nwankwo,joel obi,ramon azeez,mikel obi hell even that new arsenal boy chuks aneke. we have another golden generation in midfield coming through but am sorry keita is not included

What skill does Makalele and viera have? yet they are still considered as one of the best DM in the world, he cannot control the ball, yet he plays in europe and also played for Siasia? you said largerbeer, Amodu and eguavoen are rubbish coaches, how about Siasia who played him in holland 2005 in virtually all their matches? he still played him in the Olympics too, so siasia must be a rubbish coach too going by your logic.

All these boys you've just mentioned should get a regular shirt first in their various clubs, then we the fans will clamor for their SE inclusion, but for now, they should remain with the U-20/23. Mikel Obi is already an SE player, so why are you still including him in the ranks of these small small boys? are you trying to disrespect Mikel Obi or what? undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs Iran Friendly Squad List by semid4lyfe(m): 6:50am On Oct 27, 2010
12large1:

mallam apam is still injured so they cannot call him. honeric said his glad keita is recalled at least i know honeric is mentally stabled i just let him know that keita is not good enough but for a silly mallam like u i cannot even argue no douth u and keita comes from the same place but like the saying goes "a mallam would always be a mallam" whether spelt forward or backward. sani keita sucks
Keep on insulting me. You'd soon be needing another ID. I wonder what it'll be this time. . .maybe 12large2 grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Iran Friendly Squad List by honeric01(m): 6:53am On Oct 27, 2010
^^^^

hehehehehe, until it gets to 12large1billion, he won't change grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Iran Friendly Squad List by 12large1: 7:06am On Oct 27, 2010
bros abeg no even try compare keita to veira, veira was creative he had ball sense,technique infact dnt say that again.
Re: Nigeria Vs Iran Friendly Squad List by 12large1: 7:11am On Oct 27, 2010
haha lol at honeric "all these players should get regular at their clubs" joel obi has been playing some minutes, nwankwo has been on the bench, haruna na confirm starter, ibrahim he don't even needs a club to play for naija he is the closet to okocha so thats automatic future in the middle what about keita that mallam has been moved from holland to monaco to russia back to monaco to greece now his back to ukraine and yet his still on the bench.
Re: Nigeria Vs Iran Friendly Squad List by honeric01(m): 7:13am On Oct 27, 2010
12large1:

bros abeg no even try compare keita to veira, veira was creative he had ball sense,technique infact dnt say that again.

Answer my question, is Siasia a rubbish coach too? undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs Iran Friendly Squad List by 12large1: 7:18am On Oct 27, 2010
nope on what basis can we judge siasia. on the basis of him parading
taye taiwo as a 19 year old in 2005 or parading david abwo as a 18 year old or mikel obi dribbling people that he senior with 10years only to come to senior team and be a sidepassing legend. my brother i cannot judge siasia yet let him do something with senior team before i can say afterall the guy coulndn't win any away game for his new club. anyway i think he has potential
Re: Nigeria Vs Iran Friendly Squad List by 12large1: 7:19am On Oct 27, 2010
bros hope u are not a yahoo yahoo guy this one that you are still on the computer at this time of the night
Re: Nigeria Vs Iran Friendly Squad List by honeric01(m): 7:20am On Oct 27, 2010
12large1:

haha lol at honeric "all these players should get regular at their clubs" joel obi has been playing some minutes, nwankwo has been on the bench, haruna na confirm starter, ibrahim he don't even needs a club to play for naija he is the closet to okocha so thats automatic future in the middle what about keita that mallam has been moved from holland to monaco to russia back to monaco to greece now his back to ukraine and yet his still on the bench.

hehehehehe, see yeye things u dey post hehehe, they can't even command a starting shirt, yet you are saying funny things about Kaita, Kaita just got to Ukraine, give him few days and he's going to become a regular, apart from Haruna (which i don't see as a DM) playing regular, all the rest you listed are not worth it for now, they should stick to U-20/23 for now.

As for Ibrahim, for how long now has he been roaming the street of Lisbon? yet to kick any ball for the club he signed for, yet you want an automatic shirt for him in the SE? what are you smoking? rat poison? cow manure? pig mucus or which one exactly? i'd like to recommend that to Ezeagu too grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Iran Friendly Squad List by honeric01(m): 7:23am On Oct 27, 2010
12large1:

nope on what basis can we judge siasia. on the basis of him parading
taye taiwo as a 19 year old in 2005 or parading david abwo as a 18 year old or mikel obi dribbling people that he senior with 10years only to come to senior team and be a sidepassing legend. my brother i cannot judge siasia yet let him do something with senior team before i can say afterall the guy coulndn't win any away game for his new club. anyway i think he has potential

I don't care about the age difference, what i care about is, did siasia use him or did he not use him?

he also used him at the Olympics, how about that? undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs Iran Friendly Squad List by 12large1: 7:26am On Oct 27, 2010
olympics is still underage like i said i cannot judge siasia until he does it with senior team. but how can he fumblle with a 2009 golden generation of youth players
Re: Nigeria Vs Iran Friendly Squad List by 12large1: 7:31am On Oct 27, 2010
my bros u have to care about age difference because in 2005 keita was probably in his mid 20's so of course u expect him to tackle those little 17 year old
Re: Nigeria Vs Iran Friendly Squad List by honeric01(m): 7:34am On Oct 27, 2010
12large1:

bros hope u are not a yahoo yahoo guy this one that you are still on the computer at this time of the night

Yes, i use yahoo and i am a yahoo guy, my id is yahoo, so what do you want to do about that? it's not light here (ogororo master grin), it's 7:24am here.

So what are you also doing up so late/early in the morning? are you a fraudster, watchman or what do you do exactly?
Re: Nigeria Vs Iran Friendly Squad List by honeric01(m): 7:37am On Oct 27, 2010
12large1:

olympics is still underage like i said i cannot judge siasia until he does it with senior team. but how can he fumblle with a 2009 golden generation of youth players

Riqueme was also at the Olympics, osaze was there too, so which one be underage for here?

12large1:

my bros u have to care about age difference because in 2005 keita was probably in his mid 20's so of course u expect him to tackle those little 17 year old

I don't care about his age, if he's that bad, why did Siasia and the rest choose to use him?
Re: Nigeria Vs Iran Friendly Squad List by 12large1: 7:39am On Oct 27, 2010
lol u a character men. but am doing a college project something that if i was in that stupid country like you i would have bribed the professor but seriously u have been here for a minute nw that sound fishy remember everyday is for the thief and one day is for the owner
Re: Nigeria Vs Iran Friendly Squad List by 12large1: 7:41am On Oct 27, 2010
siasia and what rest after nigeria youth team hw many clubs has he lasted. even in olympics he is still the same as he is now just a hardworking player with temper. the guy played all games in u-20 2005 and all in olympics 2008 yet he could not find any assist or any goal
Re: Nigeria Vs Iran Friendly Squad List by honeric01(m): 7:42am On Oct 27, 2010
^^^^

wow, they do project inside rehab too? yes everyday for the thief and one day for the owner, so make sure you stop your fraudulent acts before it's too late, to be forewarned is to be forearmed
Re: Nigeria Vs Iran Friendly Squad List by honeric01(m): 7:44am On Oct 27, 2010
12large1:

siasia and what rest after nigeria youth team hw many clubs has he lasted. even in olympics he is still the same as he is now just a hardworking player with temper. the guy played all games in u-20 2005 and all in olympics 2008 yet he could not find any assist or any goal

waste of time you be.

adios!
Re: Nigeria Vs Iran Friendly Squad List by 12large1: 7:51am On Oct 27, 2010
if i be waste of time u be waste of sperm adios too goodnight bruh hope efcc no come catch you
Re: Nigeria Vs Iran Friendly Squad List by semid4lyfe(m): 8:20am On Oct 27, 2010
Which project 12large1 dey write? How to spell and write grammatically correct sentences? grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Iran Friendly Squad List by mensdept: 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2010
Just look at the NFF/ the coach/ and the team list.

Its rubbish for the most part. If we are bringing in Kaita we should have brought in Yakubu and even Oruma.

Is the coach thinking Kaita is David Beckham, and hoping for Kaita to captain the team at the next World Cup?

Why is it that Naija refuses to change instead of recycling the same ole politicians, pastors, and now players
Re: Nigeria Vs Iran Friendly Squad List by 12large1: 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2010
thank you bruh i swear if eguavor is coach next match yakubu would be recalled
Re: Nigeria Vs Iran Friendly Squad List by dejyx: 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2010
12large1:

honeric you are dead wrong keita might be hardworking but he totally sucks. the guy has no ball sense,ball control, or any positve thing he is just about hardwork and in proffesional football thats not enough. i rather play obiora nwankwo,ramon azeez,joel obi,mikel obi before keita comes into consideration. for eguavor i already knew that the mumu is not a coach if his the coach next year i expect yakubu aiyebeni to be recalled. we have played 3 matches under him and the dunce has not realized that the problem of eagles is the midfield his just calling strikers and defenders because a likely middle of keita and anybody else on that roster is='s tos useless

Keita is a defensive midfielder you compare keita with Yusuf Anyila, Etuhu and probably Mikel Obi.
Re: Nigeria Vs Iran Friendly Squad List by dyabman(m): 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2010
Iran 2 Nigeria 0

(1) (2) (Reply)

Germany Mocks Infantino With Naked Gay Statue & Qatar Ramming His Âss (photo) / Week 44 Pool Result For Sat 6, May 2023 / Solution Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.