Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Former Zamfara Lawmaker Who Decamped To PDP Returns To APC Weeping Profusely (ph - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former Zamfara Lawmaker Who Decamped To PDP Returns To APC Weeping Profusely (ph (236 Views)

Man Hugs Olamide, Cries Profusely (Photo, Video) / Taye Currency Son, Yusuf Currency Sworn In As Lawmaker In Oyo House Of Assembly / Yul Edochie Welcomed To PDP Kola Ologbondiyan And Ndubuisi Nwobu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Former Zamfara Lawmaker Who Decamped To PDP Returns To APC Weeping Profusely (ph by boluwatife22: 11:25am On Sep 03, 2019
A Zamfara lawmaker, Alhaji Manir Gidanjaja who defected to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) three weeks ago has returned to his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Gidanjaja on August 8 had announced his defection to PDP, before returning over the weekend crying profusely.

During the APC’s stakeholders meeting held over the weekend at the residence of former governor, Abdul’aziz Yari in Talata-Mafara, Gidanjaja was seen begging for forgiveness from APC leaders as people held him begging him to stop crying.

Speaking about his return, the lawmaker said;

“I am happy to be here today to clear myself from some circumstances I found myself. I want to tell the entire people of Zamfara State and Nigeria that I have returned from PDP to the APC. I returned to APC because my political supporters are not willing to join PDP. I want to use this opportunity to apologise to our APC leader in the state, Alhaji Abdul’aziz Yari, state APC Chairman, Alhaji Lawal Liman and entire APC members in this state over what happened.'' Gidanjaja said.

“I am seeking your forgiveness over what happened. I am sure those very close to me are aware of the circumstances I found myself which led to my defection to PDP. I joined PDP last month due to some reasons beyond my control and since my defection, I have not been recognized, I have not seen good political leadership in PDP.''

https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2019/09/former-zamfara-lawmaker-who-decamped-to.html

Re: Former Zamfara Lawmaker Who Decamped To PDP Returns To APC Weeping Profusely (ph by Kingdollar28(m): 11:32am On Sep 03, 2019
Hollywood

Mosquito Cry season 30 grin

(1) (Reply)

Davido Brags His Father Has Made More Money Than Osun State Can Make In Years / Wizkid - Ghetto Love / Veto Power Was Used By Frodd To Nominate Tacha And 4 Others In Bb9ja Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.